Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unique hair colors

Am I the only one who is obsessed with giving their sims unique hair colors? I love the way it makes my sims stand out, it's just so amazing. Share your thoughts on this, or even share pictures, I'd love to know!

Comments

• Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I love giving my sims unique hair colours. :P Picture time.

r8a3c4.jpg

2pq2nur.jpg

9fxjl3.jpg

(Doesn't look unique but it's purple)
    202rno.jpg

1sl94z.jpg

I realise it's not many but I can't find all my screenshots.
  • MelandBellaMelandBella Posts: 121 New Member
    edited February 2014
    That depends if my game would be based on anime. If I want a realistic game, then no I don't. But yeah it's pretty awesome to have those hair colors
  • MoonShadow1789MoonShadow1789 Posts: 127 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Samr883 wrote:

r8a3c4.jpg

Where'd you get the hairstyle for the boy on the right? I absolutely love it!

Most of my Sims have unique hair colors, whether they're blue, some really odd bright right, or just black when it's not genetically possible.
  • BrownPaperBearBrownPaperBear Posts: 27 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Samr88- You're sims and their hair colors are amazing! I'm so jealous! :D

9LUsKkr.jpg

I tend to go into the light pinks, and light colors rather than going into the deep colors. To me, it adds the realistic aspect of people dying their hair different and unique colors.
  • MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited February 2014
    I love using many different hair colors for my sims! But then, I have wanted blue hair myself for many years!

I love having diversity in my game, sims with different skin and hair colors, as well as all types of supernaturals as well as humans.
  • Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Samr883 wrote:

r8a3c4.jpg

Where'd you get the hairstyle for the boy on the right? I absolutely love it!

Most of my Sims have unique hair colors, whether they're blue, some really odd bright right, or just black when it's not genetically possible.

Edit- I think this is the right link http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=a980324&logNo=80127370609&categoryNo=32&parentCategoryNo=32
    Judging by my screenshots, about 80% of my sims have black hair. :P
    Samr88- You're sims and their hair colors are amazing! I'm so jealous! :D

9LUsKkr.jpg

I tend to go into the light pinks, and light colors rather than going into the deep colors. To me, it adds the realistic aspect of people dying their hair different and unique colors.

Thanks, oddly enough I couldn't find any of the pale ones. I've dyed my hair a bunch of colours irl and baby pink was definitely my favourite :P
  • aubreyxoaubreyxo Posts: 260 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I never give mine very bright vibrant colors, but i'd love to try it out and see c: I like doing pastels, and deeper variations of the colors. My favorite is deep purple :mrgreen:
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited February 2014
    :mrgreen:

Yes, all the time. I love to have colorful sims. :)

From my first sims2 legacy

snapshot_711a3cfb_b1320320.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg

Majesty Finger-Paint

My founder for my legacy
    :) Smile!

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited February 2014
    I've got a whole range of hair colours in my studio and most are food related! :)
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited February 2014
    I wouldent say im obsessed but i play with my sims hair occasionally .
  • loveydovey970loveydovey970 Posts: 126
    edited February 2014
    Screenshot-910_zpsce7eb81e.jpg

I could go on and on with all the hair colors I have in stock :mrgreen:
    edited February 2014
    Sorry for the late late late response, I've actually developed somewhat of a life, but I have another question. How (if you can) do you save the colors you make?
  • Slippy64653Slippy64653 Posts: 464 Member
    edited February 2014
    Sorry for the late late late response, I've actually developed somewhat of a life, but I have another question. How (if you can) do you save the colors you make?

When you recolor them, with all the highlights, tips, etc, there is a button that looks like a folder, and when you click it, it saves it. It is at the bottom left I think. And, I have had a lot of sims with pink or purple hair, but no screen shots of it :(.
  • SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited February 2014
    I don't have a picture of it anymore, but one of my first sims had this beautiful teal colored hair. Unfortunately, that game was lost years ago. Due to the legacies I play, I stick to normal hair colors, unless it's a rainbowcy.
    edited February 2014
    When you recolor them, with all the highlights, tips, etc, there is a button that looks like a folder, and when you click it, it saves it. It is at the bottom left I think. And, I have had a lot of sims with pink or purple hair, but no screen shots of it .

Ahh thank you so so much.