Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Congrats on your loft being featured! :D Very well deserved Sandra! WOOT! WOOT! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Why thank you Yanti, so nice of you to come back and comment, it's much appreciated!
  • 2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow! Your two micros are just gorgeous! Great use of the windows on the studio and the loft looks great with it skylight one. I can see why the City Loft became featured. Rec'd. :D
    edited February 2014
    2Mahawk wrote:
    Wow! Your two micros are just gorgeous! Great use of the windows on the studio and the loft looks great with it skylight one. I can see why the City Loft became featured. Rec'd. :D

Thanks so much 2Mahawk for visiting and taking the time to leave me such nice comments. I really appreciate it! :-)
    edited February 25
    THE RED RUBY LUXURY HOUSEBOAT, 10X12 barge houseboat, 3/16/14

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

This modern houseboat has it all with an open concept floor plan on the main deck, a bedroom and bath with balcony on the 2nd deck, a workout room, laundry room and outdoor entertainment space on the 3rd deck, featuring a bar, telescope, dart board, fire pit, and lots of seating and on the rooftop deck is a hot tub and sunning area. (Created for SeriphinaFyie's "Tiny Community Construction Contest".)

MjpVYnR.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited March 2014
    The Red Ruby Luxury Houseboat is very nice Sandrelle :) Very nice exterior of it! Great design of it! Great balcony and deck areas,The rooftop level looks great! It looks nice how you have used the ruby red shade of colour through the build, both outdoors and inside. The texture that you have used for the exterior and interior walls looks nice, It looks nice how you have done the red around the ground level edge of the boat. Nice touch to have the red frame around the photos that you posted. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice light filed curved sofa corner sitting area in the living area. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing there watching tv with the sunlight coming through the windows. The boat on the coffee table is a nice nautical touch. The hanging plant and plant themed table add nice greenery looks to the area. The zebra patterned floor mat there looks great with the red of the seating, Great kitchen. The black wall tiling looks great. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Nice texture of the dining seats that you have used. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst dining. It looks great that you have placed pictures on the staircase wall for sims to see when going up the stairs,,Very nice master bedroom. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the lounger there, reading a book. The type of lamp lights on the bedside tables look great. Great pattern on the floor mat. It looks great how you have used the circular windows through the boat. Great study desk area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy looking through the window at the sea views whilst using the computer. Great balcony off from the bedroom for sims to relax on the lounger or on the seat bench. The plants there look nice,Very nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting at the table and seats , the bar stools or on the curved sofa seating and have a drink from the bar. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo. Sims will have fun using the telescope to do stargazing from there. Nice patterning of the dining seats and bar stools. Sims will like warming up through the fire of the firepit or toasting food there as they sit on the sofa seating. The corner of greenery plants looks nice and is nice for sims to see when they spend time on the balcony there. Sims will have playing darts there. Great rooftop level. Sims will have great views of what is happening on the sea from there as they relax on the loungers. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. It looks nice that you used the yellow flower topped fencing. Great grill area on the ground deck for sims to enjoy cooking outdoors and eating the meal at the table there. It looks great that you have placed a map on the wall of the helm room. Nice patterning of the towels and blinds in the bathroom.
    It is a very nice houseboat for sims to enjoy living in. :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's stunning Sandra! :D I love the structure and the wood texture that you have used. The deck areas looks fantastic! LOVE the bedroom. Great idea to use the glass floors as ceiling. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The Red Ruby Luxury Houseboat is very nice Sandrelle :) Very nice exterior of it! Great design of it! Great balcony and deck areas,The rooftop level looks great! It looks nice how you have used the ruby red shade of colour through the build, both outdoors and inside. The texture that you have used for the exterior and interior walls looks nice, It looks nice how you have done the red around the ground level edge of the boat. Nice touch to have the red frame around the photos that you posted. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice light filed curved sofa corner sitting area in the living area. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing there watching tv with the sunlight coming through the windows. The boat on the coffee table is a nice nautical touch. The hanging plant and plant themed table add nice greenery looks to the area. The zebra patterned floor mat there looks great with the red of the seating, Great kitchen. The black wall tiling looks great. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Nice texture of the dining seats that you have used. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst dining. It looks great that you have placed pictures on the staircase wall for sims to see when going up the stairs,,Very nice master bedroom. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the lounger there, reading a book. The type of lamp lights on the bedside tables look great. Great pattern on the floor mat. It looks great how you have used the circular windows through the boat. Great study desk area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy looking through the window at the sea views whilst using the computer. Great balcony off from the bedroom for sims to relax on the lounger or on the seat bench. The plants there look nice,Very nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting at the table and seats , the bar stools or on the curved sofa seating and have a drink from the bar. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo. Sims will have fun using the telescope to do stargazing from there. Nice patterning of the dining seats and bar stools. Sims will like warming up through the fire of the firepit or toasting food there as they sit on the sofa seating. The corner of greenery plants looks nice and is nice for sims to see when they spend time on the balcony there. Sims will have playing darts there. Great rooftop level. Sims will have great views of what is happening on the sea from there as they relax on the loungers. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. It looks nice that you used the yellow flower topped fencing. Great grill area on the ground deck for sims to enjoy cooking outdoors and eating the meal at the table there. It looks great that you have placed a map on the wall of the helm room. Nice patterning of the towels and blinds in the bathroom.
    It is a very nice houseboat for sims to enjoy living in. :)

Rose, you are so awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to notice every little decorating feature and then to convey your observations in so much detail. Your comments are very much appreciated! :D:D:D
    edited March 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    It's stunning Sandra! :D I love the structure and the wood texture that you have used. The deck areas looks fantastic! LOVE the bedroom. Great idea to use the glass floors as ceiling. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so much Yanti!! That was the first time using those see through floors and I rather like them, lol. I wish I could own a houseboat like that with all those decks, lol. Thanks again!
  • GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow that's a lot of build on such a small houseboat :shock: The colour choices make me think retro/funky yet modern,lovely build Sandraelle :mrgreen:
    "It's better to be over the hill than under it"
    edited March 2014
    Girkl wrote:
    Wow that's a lot of build on such a small houseboat :shock: The colour choices make me think retro/funky yet modern,lovely build Sandraelle :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for stopping by Girkl, and I'm glad you liked it. It's always fun and such a challenge to fit everything in such a small space. :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited March 2014
    Pretty houseboat Sandraelle! Nice design of the exterior. I love the pops of red throughout. My favorites are the two decks, especially the topmost one with hot tub. :P

Congratulations once again on your twin grandsons! :thumbup: :thumbup: It's just extra special that they share a birthday with your hubby! :mrgreen: I bet you can't wait for them to go home so you can start spoiling them! :wink:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sandra! Hi! your houseboat is so neat! I love how fresh and contemporary it is, but still really warm and inviting! rec'd!
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2014
    Lovely boat. Super stylish and spacious looking. Rec'd.
    edited April 2014
    Pretty houseboat Sandraelle! Nice design of the exterior. I love the pops of red throughout. My favorites are the two decks, especially the topmost one with hot tub. :P

Congratulations once again on your twin grandsons! :thumbup: :thumbup: It's just extra special that they share a birthday with your hubby! :mrgreen: I bet you can't wait for them to go home so you can start spoiling them! :wink:

Thanks Cath! Yeah, I kinda like those decks myself! LOL And thanks for the congrats on my two grandsons. They're doing great but still in the NICU.
    edited April 2014
    Thank you for stopping by Taryn and Walkingstick, and I appreciate the recs!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited April 2014
    Very beautiful indeed dear.. I was going to Rec'd but saw I had already done that.. Amazing creation..
    edited April 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Very beautiful indeed dear.. I was going to Rec'd but saw I had already done that.. Amazing creation..

Thanks so much Bree! Appreciate the rec! :D
    edited February 15
    SHEN ZHEN HOUSE, 30X20 residential lot, 5/19/14

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

This house was created for NiniBeMe69's "World Adventures Contest" (Part I: China).

Shen Zhen House is a 2 BR/2BA vacation home in a tranquil setting with lots of privacy and outdoor space, a perfect getaway home to relax in and forget your worries. Enclosed with a block wall all around, an entry gate greets visitors to the front yard pond with a bridge that leads to an inviting courtyard with fountain. The backyard has a porch with a swing, an art easel, a zen garden, patio area, bbq and an inviting hot tub. Once inside you’ll find yourself in the foyer hall with views into the landscaped backyard. The ground floor has a separate living room with fireplace, an open concept kitchen/dining room and a guest bedroom and bath. On the 2nd floor you’ll find a sitting area with a computer on the upstairs landing with access to an outdoor balcony. The private master bedroom with ensuite bath, and a convenient laundry room that’s attached, is also on this floor.

3m8Rptr.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2014
    Shen Zhen home is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! Nice textures that you have used for the exterior. The type of Asian style windows that you have used looks great. It looks great how you have done the wall around the sides of the build. Great covered over front entrance gate! It looks very nice how you have done the pond and the bridge over the top of it! The water lily lights in the pond look nice. Very nice front courtyard area! The way you have done the flowers , bamboo tree and the water jet fountain sculpture feature there looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed a seat bench near the pond, for sims to enjoy sitting there looking at the nice sight of the pond. The front pond and courtyard entrance to the home looks very nice! The way you have placed the plants is done very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room looks very nice! Nice colour that you have used for the sofas. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing on the sofas, watching tv and listening to music from the music player,It looks great that you have placed the two animal statues either side of the base of the fireplace. The pot plants on the fireplace ledge are nice touches. . It looks nice how you have patterned the living room curtains. The candles on the coffee table and the bamboo plant in the corner of the room are nice restful touches. Great type of flooring that you have used.. It looks great that you placed a dragon on the corner table where the lamp is. The type of entrance hall arch that you used looks great. Very nice kitchen area! Great type of and colour of the kitchen counters. The black and yellow colours of the kitchen look great together. The lantern ceiling light there and in the dining room looks nice and suits the home so well. Nice patterning of the kitchen blinds. Great texture of the countertops. It looks great how you have used the screen to divide off the kitchen. Very nice dining room area! The type of dining seats that you have used look great and suit the home very well! The black of the dining table looks great with the colour shade of the seats. The sunflowers on the tabletop are a nice sight for sims to see when eating a meal there. The bamboo texture of the window blinds looks great! The Asian style picture and banners on the wall look nice . Very nice master bedroom! The floral pattern on the master bed looks very nice! Very nice recolouring and placement of the cushions at the foot of the bed. Nice type of bed that you have placed there. The pictures of the Asian ladies look nice on the wall. The red candle is a nice touch on the dresser. It looks great that you have placed the pouf chair there. Nice recolouring of it.. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy resting in the hanging chair on the back porch, enjoying the outdoors air and nice views. Nice seat and table area. The candle is a nice touch on the table. Very nice zen garden ! Sims will like to sit and meditate there. Nice hot tub area for sims to relax in the tub in the sunlight. The trees look nice how you have placed them around the edges of it. It looks great how you have placed the rocks in the outdoors area. It is a very nice restful place for sims to enjoy painting on the easel! Very nice extra bedroom! The pattern on the bed looks nice, and it looks nice the way you have placed fans on the bedhead wall and windows on the sides of them. The lutes on the wall placed either side of the dresser look great! Very nice patterning of the walls in the guest bathroom! The ceiling lantern light there looks nice. Nice upstairs landing. Sims will like sitting at the study desk there, using the computer. The plant in the corner is a nice green touch to see when reading or doing computer work.Very nice pattern on the floor mat there. Nice second floor balcony for sims to enjoy sitting out on the seats there, enjoying the views and outside air. The Asian style railing looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited May 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Shen Zhen home is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! Nice textures that you have used for the exterior. The type of Asian style windows that you have used looks great. It looks great how you have done the wall around the sides of the build. Great covered over front entrance gate! It looks very nice how you have done the pond and the bridge over the top of it! The water lily lights in the pond look nice. Very nice front courtyard area! The way you have done the flowers , bamboo tree and the water jet fountain sculpture feature there looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed a seat bench near the pond, for sims to enjoy sitting there looking at the nice sight of the pond. The front pond and courtyard entrance to the home looks very nice! The way you have placed the plants is done very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room looks very nice! Nice colour that you have used for the sofas. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing on the sofas, watching tv and listening to music from the music player,It looks great that you have placed the two animal statues either side of the base of the fireplace. The pot plants on the fireplace ledge are nice touches. . It looks nice how you have patterned the living room curtains. The candles on the coffee table and the bamboo plant in the corner of the room are nice restful touches. Great type of flooring that you have used.. It looks great that you placed a dragon on the corner table where the lamp is. The type of entrance hall arch that you used looks great. Very nice kitchen area! Great type of and colour of the kitchen counters. The black and yellow colours of the kitchen look great together. The lantern ceiling light there and in the dining room looks nice and suits the home so well. Nice patterning of the kitchen blinds. Great texture of the countertops. It looks great how you have used the screen to divide off the kitchen. Very nice dining room area! The type of dining seats that you have used look great and suit the home very well! The black of the dining table looks great with the colour shade of the seats. The sunflowers on the tabletop are a nice sight for sims to see when eating a meal there. The bamboo texture of the window blinds looks great! The Asian style picture and banners on the wall look nice . Very nice master bedroom! The floral pattern on the master bed looks very nice! Very nice recolouring and placement of the cushions at the foot of the bed. Nice type of bed that you have placed there. The pictures of the Asian ladies look nice on the wall. The red candle is a nice touch on the dresser. It looks great that you have placed the pouf chair there. Nice recolouring of it.. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy resting in the hanging chair on the back porch, enjoying the outdoors air and nice views. Nice seat and table area. The candle is a nice touch on the table. Very nice zen garden ! Sims will like to sit and meditate there. Nice hot tub area for sims to relax in the tub in the sunlight. The trees look nice how you have placed them around the edges of it. It looks great how you have placed the rocks in the outdoors area. It is a very nice restful place for sims to enjoy painting on the easel! Very nice extra bedroom! The pattern on the bed looks nice, and it looks nice the way you have placed fans on the bedhead wall and windows on the sides of them. The lutes on the wall placed either side of the dresser look great! Very nice patterning of the walls in the guest bathroom! The ceiling lantern light there looks nice. Nice upstairs landing. Sims will like sitting at the study desk there, using the computer. The plant in the corner is a nice green touch to see when reading or doing computer work.Very nice pattern on the floor mat there. Nice second floor balcony for sims to enjoy sitting out on the seats there, enjoying the views and outside air. The Asian style railing looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thank you again Rose (I already commented in the contest thread). I always appreciate how much time you take to notice all the details!!! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2014
    What a gorgeous build! I especially like the landscaping and the interiors. Everything looks so authentic! Recommended. Good luck with the contest Sandra. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    edited May 2014
    Really love the layout of this house and your choice of colours, especially the living room. Wonderful exterior design too, left a rec :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2014
    Thank you Yanti and masajo for the recs and for the nice comments. I don't expect to place in the contest as there are so many beautiful Asian builds so far. But that doesn't matter to me, I just like the challenge and creating. I appreciate you visiting.
  • shernandez82shernandez82 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2014
    wow. i really like your work. do you take requests? please message me if you do.
    edited June 2014
    wow. i really like your work. do you take requests? please message me if you do.

Thank you for the compliment sherandez, but no I've never done any requests -- I mostly just build for the various building competitions I enter in the Gift Gathering Forum. But I know that there are others in CC that take requests. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top