Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Content Finds! [A CC Thread]

Comments

• BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited February 2014
    TayTay4899 wrote:
    I believe that's all so far! I'm going to make a separate post for links in a bit. Working on the special thanks now.

Bob, if you don't mind, can I use one of your sim pictures off of your UniqueSims thread? To put under your Link. :mrgreen:

Of course, use any picture you want! :D
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited February 2014
    ^^Thanks, it's uploaded!

~Special thanks has been updated! :mrgreen:
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited February 2014
    Cool idea! I'm going to go ahead and submit something here :)

Category: Beauty (Eyelashes)
    Creator: S-Club
    Link to the post: S-Club Eyelashes
    Short Description of Experience/Why you are suggesting it: S-Club lashes,in my opinion are the best quality ones out there. The attention to detail is amazing and they look great in game. I love the variety of choice too and they're easy to locate and apply to your sims in CAS.

Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited February 2014
    TayTay4899 wrote:
    ^^Thanks, it's uploaded!

~Special thanks has been updated! :mrgreen:

No, thank you XD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • TetroFreak73TetroFreak73 Posts: 371 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I found a really awesome pose set recently that I'd like to share :mrgreen:

Category: Pose
    Age: Young adult to adult (I think it'll looked glitched with other ages)
    Creator: I couldn't find a name :oops:
    Link to the post ( not the download! ): http://modernloverblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/poses-pack-10-with-guitar.html
    Short Description of Experience/Why you are suggesting it (Opt.): I recently used this pose in a competition and really liked it. I think the main reason I like these poses so much is because it comes with the guitar and cigarette in the file. In other poses involving objects they usually aren't included in the actual file and you have to download them from another site. Also the poses are smooth and aren't glitched (in any way that I can see).
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Ella and Tetro! Will update soon. :)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • piffflepifffle Posts: 392 Member
    edited February 2014
    Category: Makeup/Genetics
    Creator: Ephemera
    Link to the post ( not the download! ): http://blog.sina.com.cn/ephemera69
    Short Description of Experience/Why you are suggesting it (Opt.): Ephemera makes some really high quality makeup, eyebrows and skins. The site is in chinese but all the downloads are located on the left hand side under downloads. All the cc there is safe and used by alot of ppl c:

oh and to add to ninja's post, you can also change the height of where you set objects and add more slots for objects on tables, shelves, counters, etc c: good for adding lots of deco on your sets :D
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Pifffle! :mrgreen:

Everything is updated. I'm off to do my biology HW. -.- Special Thanks will be made tomorrow afternoon. :-)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited February 2014
    Haha naww thank you Bob! :3 I'm going to have to contribute to this, thinking of something now.
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
    edited February 2014
    Buuump. :mrgreen:

My teacher thought it would be a great idea to make us write a long essay with a days notice. So I'll be updating everything tomorrow afternoon, for sure. :-)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Cudan2Cudan2 Posts: 925 Member
    edited February 2014
    For the creators section, do we like give you names of cc creators or something?
    edited February 2014
    Cudan2 wrote:
    For the creators section, do we like give you names of cc creators or something?

That's just for me to make a list of creators of creations submitted. Say someone submitted something from [Random Creator] I would then add the [Random Creator] to the list. I plan on updating that tomorrow. :-)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
    edited February 2014
    TayTay4899 wrote:
    Cudan2 wrote:

That's just for me to make a list of creators of creations submitted. Say someone submitted something from [Random Creator] I would then add the [Random Creator] to the list. I plan on updating that tomorrow. :-)
    ohhhh That makes more sense. For the past couple days, I've just been sitting, wondering what the Creators category was for XD :oops:
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for the shout out, Tay, but my username is JustKeepSimming not JustKeepSwimming.

I had to mention this because it made me giggle for about 10 minutes. xD
    edited February 2014
    Haha oh dear! Sorry about that JKS. I think of swimming everytime I see you around and I guess my mind took over! I'll fix it today! :-)

Working on the thanks, and updating everything. :-)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
    edited February 2014
    Everything is now updated. I'll be adding my own CC preferences later in the week when everything calms down. :-)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited February 2014
    This is a bit random, but how about a creator spotlight? A small section that showcases 1-3 up and coming creators once a month :mrgreen:
    giphy.gif

edited February 2014
    I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post, but I figured I'd give it a go, since this is a cc thread after all.
    WCIF something that resembles a hobo bag? Or just a large handbag in general?
    edited February 2014
    Yeah you can post WCIF here! :) I'm working on putting up S&S scores up now, afterwards I'll have a look around the CC community.

Poet: That's a great idea! I'll find some for this month in a bit. :mrgreen:
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited February 2014
    I forgot to mention a few other problems with nomosaic package- it disables the special effects from the sims 3 late night and showtime items. Just felt people should know.
    giphy.gif

edited February 2014
    Thanks Poet! Between today and tomorrow I will be added content along with the spotlight creators and links and such! Depends on how busy I get today, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! :mrgreen:
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited February 2014
    Ooh I am loving how this thread is coming along Tay :)
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2014

for CC hair I usually use retextures from Anabus (although I don't think I spelled that right) and Beaverhausen. Also, Lapiz Lazuli has the best male hair
    edited February 2014
    Thanks guys! I'll be updating today. :mrgreen:
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif