Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot get Town Life Free off Origin

Really annoying tried everything to get Town Life off Origin free like was said - followed link, NO GREEN button appears ON PAGE to click on.
Even logged out and logged in on Origin - still nothing. Why say we can get a game for free when some cannot off Origin(Which i have bought all my sims 3 games off.)I would love to get Town Life for free, tried everything SOOOOOOO Annoyed!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    lexusgirl09lexusgirl09 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I am having a similar problem as well. I finally got my game verified through the Sims3 website and it directed me to open Origin and download Town Life but every time I click on Origin from my desktop it will not open. I have reset my computer as well as restarted it. It also won't open any of my Sims 3 games. I have also tried to open it from the file folder. Please if anyone can help I would love to get Town Life free! Thanks.
  • Options
    kolyabookolyaboo Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    If no green button is appearing, I think that means you have pop up blockers on. Try closing browser, turning off blockers, then going to the page again. If it still won't show up, then try clearing your browser's cache and repeat the steps. I hope this helps.