Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Website Issue?

Hey is anyone else having trouble getting to thesims.com? Because when I click to get The Sims 3 Town Life free and it tries to take me to the The Sims main site it can't connect and there doesn't appear to be a problem with my network connection because I can get to other sites without any issues.
Adam A.K.A. AdamGamerSim14

Comments

• winterivywinterivy Posts: 54 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I am unable to access the anniversary site as well. No matter how many times I try, I get "this web page is not available." I was so hoping for the Town Life stuff!
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's probably because so many people are using it at the moment. Have you tried going directly through origin? I heard some people had luck that way.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • winterivywinterivy Posts: 54 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Well, I went through the Origins and I don't see how to. I know I sound like a rambling buffoon. The stuff pack shows up as 19.99 and I can't find any comment about a code, or discount, or freebie. So I have no clue how to do it through origin.
  • little_spitfirelittle_spitfire Posts: 4
    edited February 2014
    I am having the same issue as everyone else. Does anyone know how to get it through Origin? Because I don't see any way to get it free through Origin. I have been trying the website for about four hours now and it still isn't working. Does anyone know if this is for today only, or if there is a larger window of opportunity?
  • betty_me13betty_me13 Posts: 3,285 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I am having the same issue as everyone else. Does anyone know how to get it through Origin? Because I don't see any way to get it free through Origin. I have been trying the website for about four hours now and it still isn't working. Does anyone know if this is for today only, or if there is a larger window of opportunity?

I am having the same issue. If someone knows a workaround, please let us know!
    It says that it expires on Feb. 10th
  • betty_me13betty_me13 Posts: 3,285 New Member
    edited February 2014
    For those of you who are having the issue...I just checked again and now it's finally working!!
  • HonieluvvHonieluvv Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    how did u get it to work?? i've been trying since yesterday and no luck. :roll: first it had the "this website cannot be displayed" message, and now the link goes to thesims.com, but no link to download game. and i only see the 19.99 option on origin. plzz help, i def dont wanna miss this deal! thanks!
  • HonieluvvHonieluvv Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    betty_me13 wrote:
    For those of you who are having the issue...I just checked again and now it's finally working!!

plz help me! how did u get it?

• little_spitfirelittle_spitfire Posts: 4
    edited February 2014
    The website (available through the link in your email) is now working again. However, once you've redeemed your gift it says it make take up to 72 hours to show up in your Origin library. I'm still waiting for it to show up for me...