Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can someone give me more specific instrustions to the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff anniversary giveaway

so i can't find it anywhere in my origin library. the page only has the 3 steps
Instructions:

1.)Startup and login to the Origin client. If you do not have the Origin client,download and install the software from www.origin.com/download.
2.)Click on “My Games” tab and download The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff.
3.)Install and enjoy! It may take up to 72 hours for the game to appear in your Origin library - please check periodically.
and im kinda confused the 72 hour part.will it take 72 hours to show up and then download it? or what cause I'm confused,can someone please clarify more on these instructions,thanks!

Comments

• Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    edited February 2014
    It means that it may take up to 3 days for the game to appear in your library on Origin. When it does appear, you can download the game. It will prompt you to enter a registration code. Many of us haven't received a registration code yet.

So, when you see it appear in your library, you can start downloading/installing the stuff pack. I would wait though, until you get the serial code.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Panzey224Panzey224 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2014
    So they didn't send out a serial code but they didn't bother to tell anyone that they would be coming after you download the game? It would have been nice of them tell us that ahead of time. I've spend the last 30 minutes going through all my deleted email thinking I accidentally deleted it. :x :thumbdown:
  • CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited February 2014
  • SyldraSyldra Posts: 4 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I am sorry but it doesn't work for me.
    On crnricts blog on the first pic i can see i big green "start here " button, but this button doesn't appears when I go here : thesims.com/en-us/anniversary .

Someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong ?
  • kolyabookolyaboo Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    Go here http://www.thesims.com/en-us/anniversary and scroll down and click on the start here button. If you have Origin it will auto start the client. Login. It will take hours to a day for it to appear in your library.
    If you are not getting the big green start button either try clearing your cache of cookies or maybe try another browser.
  • SyldraSyldra Posts: 4 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I cleared my cache and it works now.
    Thank you :-)
    I just realised that it was written on crinrict but didn't read until the end. :roll: