Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Town Life Registration Code....what?

It took a while but I got the anniversary gift page to work, eventually got the stuff pack to show up in Origin, downloaded it...

Now it wants a registration code!
Checked email...nothing.

So now what EA, now what? :evil:

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2014
    Patience is a virtue.
  • mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm having the same issue. :/ I guess wait 72 hours and see if anything appears? EA stated that it might take that long for the game to appear, so maybe the same thing applies to an email.
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2014
    mfb426 wrote:
    I'm having the same issue. :/ I guess wait 72 hours and see if anything appears? EA stated that it might take that long for the game to appear, so maybe the same thing applies to an email.

Aye. :P
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited February 2014
    If you hover your mouse arrow over the pane for the game, then hit the i, the registration code should be there. Write it down somewhere to input it.
  • SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited February 2014
    Arletta wrote:
    If you hover your mouse arrow over the pane for the game, then hit the i, the registration code should be there. Write it down somewhere to input it.

It's not there either, for me, and for others. Was the first place I looked. Guess it's just a waiting game.
    edited February 2014
    I just did a live chat session with CS. They said they are working on the issue and when its corrected we can just click it in our library and download it without a registration code. So it's just a waiting game.
  • JayidaiJayidai Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thx for the info, SoleilStarr. :0)
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited February 2014
    Ah well. I tried.
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just did a live chat session with CS. They said they are working on the issue and when its corrected we can just click it in our library and download it without a registration code. So it's just a waiting game.

Im not sure about those EA trust exercises..... This is why i prefer physical copies
    edited February 2014

Im not sure about those EA trust exercises..... This is why i prefer physical copies

Same. :roll: I always have issues with the digital downloads.
  • EdwardJ50EdwardJ50 Posts: 66
    edited February 2014
    Can't finish install with out the registration code... There is no code in the information part of the game either.
  • ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited February 2014
    Mine didn't ask for a registration code. I went to Origin and Town Life was there. I hit download and it not only downloaded it but installed it as well.