The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got a Store Set Idea?

Comments

• raindroppsraindropps Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I never post in the forums but I had to add my ideas. I don't really like downloading CC from random site's(personal preference) so I would like to seemore make up options irn CAS (if is possible), purses, and higher heeled shoes. Actually all on shoe set would be awesome. . I own all the EPS and Sps and its not enough.

Someone also mentioned more farm animals added to the farm sets and I couldn't agree more.

U stairs, grand staircase that curves nicely.

Lastly, more paintings like the one that came in the Rococco set. Actually complete that set by adding on to its content (like bathroom, kitchen)

Thanks for collecting ideas, I hope that we see them soon.
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited February 2014
    I can't explain how happy I am that this thread has been created, so thank you very much! :mrgreen:

One thing I and possibly many other Simmers would really love is a skateboard premium content item that that comes with a modular set to build your skate-park similar to the Roaring Heights roller-coaster set. There would finally be a good use for that base game helmet. :lol: It would also be great if it came with 'skater' clothes and accessories. Would it also be possible to make the skateboard a usable form of transportation on the roads or even the sidewalks?

That's one thing I would like to get in the Store. :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited February 2014
    If it isnt my favorite guru, still owe you for signing my petition thanks bud! :wink:

Ive noticed many people have been requesting some of the stuff from TS2 M&G those 2nd empire roof segments in particular & the grand staircases, im all for that i miss those so much. They really helped with my style of building!

Well for me im sure its no surprise to anyone that i'd like more Rococo stuff, we definitely could use an expansion on it. Definitely in need of the clothing to fill all age groups its odd just having my adult sims in 18th century clothes while toddlers/kids/teens/elders walk around in normal clothes, but this is a issue for most "themed" sets.

I also think there is a lot more you could do with buy mode, this was the era of extremely decorative furniture feel free to let your imaginations fly.

I'd also like a Rococo build set, windows, doors, pillars ect we could use some nice fancy Facades on buildings.

Beaux arts build mode set definetly.

And we really need some 2 story windows & doors come on TS2 had it!

And i can't stress how much i really want those mansion & garden roof's back!!!!!! Maybe this time though you could go all out & make a roof piece for every angle of the wall, that way it will never look odd :wink:

Over all while new themes are great, i think finishing off some of the more popular sets (whatever those are) would be a wise choice first :)
  • SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have a few ideas! (apologies if they've been mentioned)

I would really love to see an "attic" set. Maybe items that look old, like vintage photos/album clutter, furniture with dust covers, old crates/boxes.

A fridge with macaroni art/kids drawings/alphabet magnets.

A bakery set with display cakes/pastries/cookies, a mixers, decor that is like oven mitts/trays/decorating tools/flour canisters. Maybe a premium item could be a cake stand that has an animation of your sim decorating a dessert.

Volley Ball/Tennis Court

Hair Salon/Barber Shop set with of course hair styling oriented clutter, a barber pole, styling chairs, stand up dryers, hair washing sinks, magazines.

I'd love a garden set with more flowers, empty flower pots, bags of soil, a watering can, those shiny yard globes, and sunhat/smock for like my elderly female sims. Maybe a lawn mower. I really love plants in this game. Of course some sort of premium flower arranging with this would be lovely too.

• Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow! There are some truly fabulous ideas in this thread - and I would love to see many of them implemented.

I think everything I want has already been stated, but I would like to add a big Thank You from me to SimGuruCopeland for opening this thread. Great idea! :D
  • yesme88yesme88 Posts: 316 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would to see volleyball courts.
    sewing machines.a redbox type machine that allows sims to rent movies that NEW.movies like horror ,suspense, romance, funny. tilt a whirl rides.a bakery.
  • Lilac487Lilac487 Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2014
    More stuff for toddlers, infants and children please!!!!!!!
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2014
    I compiled ideas so far in this topic: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/710058.page
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2014
    Lilac487 wrote:
    More stuff for toddlers, infants and children please!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • musiclovinchic93musiclovinchic93 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I would like to see something more with the mermaids. Possily underwater furniture or stuff that would allow them to live underwater would be really cool!
  • dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited February 2014
    more school uniform for all ages.
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited February 2014
    1.I would love to see furniture like this for the country sets to fit in with the cabins along with even baby chairs to add to the scenry and a horse and sleigh for our horses to take our sims on a moonlit night ride as well as sewing machines to pass the time.

log4.jpg
    Cabin-Furniture-for-Dining-Room.jpg
    cabin-log-furniture.5-5.adult-log-cabin-beds.jpg
    sleigh-ride-richard-de-wolfe.jpg
    2.Castle sets I would love to see a kitchen & bathroom set to finish it off that would fit the timess.
    3.A bathroom and kitchen for the Indian sets.
    4.A bedroom and bathroom set for the roaring 20'🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    5.A 50's bathroom set for the dinner.
    6.Palace of Versailles Kitchen,bathroom and bedroom set.
    7.A clawtub would be great for one of the sets.
    8.Cabin looking stairs
    9.Zacucci combination tub.
    10.bunk beds with a ladder
    11.Merry go round for the kids which is one thing that's a must for kids on the playground.
    12.longer legged slacks or jeans for guys and girls that don't look nerdy.
    13.Ireland theme which would be neat.
    14.shower heads like they had in sims2 university for smaller bathrooms to save space,I know we got shower-heads with sunlite tides but they couldn't use it except by wearing a swimsuit,which was not the same at all.
    15.Would like a bedroom set to go with the once upon a time set.
    16.Edwardian Expression bathroom,bedroom and livingroom set.
    17.a clothes rack like they had in sims2 where the sims could add extra outfits when they went shopping to wear more than three outfits that could also be used in their closets,which made them workable.
    18. ajustable curtains that can fit any window.
    19.recolorable plants,flowers,grass,rocks etc.
    20.A building set that would include different styles of stairs,roofs,windows,doors and anything to do with building a house.
    21.fancier ceiling lights that are more fitting for the Victorian era.
    22.Outer victorian coat with muffs etc. that are more classy looking for different eras.
    23.More softer looking hairstyles that look like hair,styles that the guys and girls can go dressed to a fancy ball along with a ball gown that's looks like Cinderella's or Bells gown and elegant finery for the guys as well.
    24.Different styles of telephone's to fit different era's,that are recolorable.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • BernardDBernardD Posts: 277 Member
    edited February 2014
    As others have already mentioned, I would love a return of the Mansion & Garden TS2 Stuff Pack. Moroccan, Art Deco and Second Empire build objects and more flowers, trees, fountains, and other garden décor/clutter.

More sets for established themes: Morocco, Mediterranean, Muse, Hollywood Regency, Asian Fusion, Zen, and Japanese. More Haute Hacienda, bed, bath, and especially outdoors with some southwest style build objects and garden stuff. A lot of the sets have bedrooms, dining, or living rooms. But few have kids room, study, or bathrooms. I would basically like to see a few of these sets finished.
  • BklynbkbPlayerBklynbkbPlayer Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2014
    In every single house I always wish for:
    1. Deco flowers that can be re-colored, in a non-stenciled holder.
    2. Plain curtains that can fit more than one window style. The Roaring Heights modular type is great, but those have long panels and the style is very specific.
    3. A different burglar and smoke alarm.
    So much can be done with Create a Style, but the current options for these items are frustrating.
    Thank you for asking!
  • Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you, SimGuruCopeland, for starting this thread. It is really appreciated by me. I now have hope that we will be getting more Sims 3 content through the Store.

Also, if you asking about furniture sets, I would just like all the current sets in the Store to be completed. No new themes, just finishing old sets. Thank you!
  • cemole4235cemole4235 Posts: 344 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Regency era! Design-your-own Pemberley or Longbourn with decor, furniture, and build items. And if you can throw in some sideburns, high-piled curls, breeches/coats for our Mr. Darcys and high-waisted dresses for our Elizabeths I'd be a happy camper :)
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited February 2014
    please do a Baroque set that has a tea set, harp, and curved staircases. :D
  • mortimorgothmortimorgoth Posts: 30 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'd like to see a set that possibly has Pool stairs, and if possible for the pool stairs to be placed at curved pool edges. Connected columns would be great, I miss that from the Sims 2! :) And a set totally inspired off of Mediterranean lifestyle with clothes too! It would be great if the set did come with another corner tub because we currently only have one possible option for one in the entire game. The tub should be Romantic-Mediterranean themed! All the things I said would blend nicely into one set! The Pool Stairs might be considered Premium Content though but hey, I can dream! :lol: Hope everything didn't seem to like..."I WANT THIS, AND THAT, AND THIS!!" But I TOTALLY understand the limits of The Sims 3, so we need to squeeze every bit of juice out of that game before the Sims 4 releases this year! So exciting!! :D
  • Skitt85Skitt85 Posts: 60 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would love to see more castle furnishings. It's so weird having a castle that looks like a castle on the outside, and in some rooms, but as soon as you go into the kitchen or bathroom, not so castle like anymore.

Another would be more clothing and hair options for toddlers. All the toddlers in the game look the same because of the limited options for them.

And I agree with most of the other requests to finish off incomplete sets already in the store, like the steampunk and edwardian sets.

Some of the garden decore from TS2 M&G would be nice too. I miss my beautiful gardens.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'd like to see a set that possibly has Pool stairs, and if possible for the pool stairs to be placed at curved pool edges. Connected columns would be great, I miss that from the Sims 2! :) And a set totally inspired off of Mediterranean lifestyle with clothes too! It would be great if the set did come with another corner tub because we currently only have one possible option for one in the entire game. The tub should be Romantic-Mediterranean themed! All the things I said would blend nicely into one set! The Pool Stairs might be considered Premium Content though but hey, I can dream! :lol: Hope everything didn't seem to like..."I WANT THIS, AND THAT, AND THIS!!" But I TOTALLY understand the limits of The Sims 3, so we need to squeeze every bit of juice out of that game before the Sims 4 releases this year! So exciting!! :D

Pool Stairs would be pretty awesome actually. I wish we could somehow set the depth of the pool - like if there were three settings for shallow, normal and deep. Maybe there is and I don't know how to do it. But yes, pool stairs would be great.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    edited February 2014
    How about a helicopter like in the Sims 2? Maybe You can use that to travel to other worlds...
  • dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited February 2014
    i want school uniform top like these School-Blazer-Uniforms-Custom-.jpgimg-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=17311274
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Aralie3209Aralie3209 Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would like to see more of the object sets from Sims 2 make a come back, particularly the Kitchen and Bath Stuff and the Atomic Age set from Pets (although, the store Atomic set is great!). I'm a huge fan of The Sims 2, but after playing 3, I just can't go back. I definitely miss a lot of the objects and clothing from the Sims 2 expansions, though!

I would really like to see more complete kitchen and dining sets. I love the sets the store currently has, but some seem so bare (no upper cabinets or a table and chairs to match, missing appliances, etc). I feel like my game is definitely lacking when it comes to kitchens. I definitely agree with others' comments about completing some of the store sets. Actually, completing/adding on to some of the sets from the EPs would be great, too (ie. counters to match the bar and appliances from Supernatural, counters to match the professional bar sets from Late Night). There are other sets for different rooms that could use completer items, but I'm stuck on kitchens now! :lol:
  • SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited February 2014
    yesme88 wrote:
    I would to see volleyball courts.
    sewing machines.a redbox type machine that allows sims to rent movies that NEW.movies like horror ,suspense, romance, funny. tilt a whirl rides.a bakery.

Yes! I would love a sewing machine and projects from it like aprons, sweaters, quilts, tapestries and I'd love a knitting basket to set next to my rocking chair. :D
  • debsilva3debsilva3 Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2014

Thank you for asking :thumbup:.

I think finishing off the incomplete sets already in the store would be a terrific idea as many others have suggested. Along with that thought would be to finish off the clothing sets by designing outfits for kids, teen and elders to compliment those sets. While I admit that there is currently a selection to choose from, I find many of these age groups in my town dressed the same resulting in many embarrassed Sims :oops:.

I would also like to see the broken PC items fixed. I currently have to use mods to play with many of the PC items so that they work as intended. If the modders can make these items work then the store creators/designers should be able to make them work too.

I own the entire store to date with all EP's (limited editions from Origin), SP's, worlds (gold set if offered), all of the T-mobile and Dr. Pepper items. I also own the majority of the sim point bundle items. Even though I have all of this (and still have many items that I haven't used yet), I will still purchase anything the store offers as I am addicted :wink:.

Please feel free to add me on Origin. My username is mtglady
    I am also mtglady on the awesome Carl's Sims 4 Guide

If you can't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?