Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Bug Thread

Comments

• ClanAldersClanAlders Posts: 9
    edited July 2013
    did you fix the werewolf change clothes when turn bug? i Have sims 3 Supernatural on steam but it keeps happening and i never used mods for this game please Fix :(
  • ClanAldersClanAlders Posts: 9
    edited July 2013
    :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • UchihaxDemonUchihaxDemon Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    So I just installed the sims 3 generations(which is when this problem started happening) I made a family, and since I have the sims 3 supernatural on their I chose Moonlight Valley, made my sim, and then chose the household, but after i click the household and click the check button, nothing happens and the check button is disabled as well as the exit one, so what should I do? I also switch to a different town and the same thing happened, switched to a different family and the same thing still happened.
  • TgudTgud Posts: 202 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm having a problem with Bonehilda not interacting with my infants/toddlers. The actions come up briefly then cancels out. She does other things like fixing broken objects, raking leafs and other things but wont help take care of toddlers and infants. Any suggestions?
  • KLM90KLM90 Posts: 4
    edited August 2013
    Hi do you know where to find the Rainbow Butterfly in Moonlight Falls need it to complete my collection

Thanks
  • KLM90KLM90 Posts: 4
    edited August 2013
    Hi Anyone know where to find the Rainbow Butterfly in Moonlight Falls last one I need for my collection
  • EngramEngram Posts: 79 Member
    edited September 2013
    The white-black/grey skintone slider has been bugged since this expansion came out. It has been over a year now - any chance of this getting fixed since the Store has released a new world with a pretty prominent sim in it using the skintone (Olive Specter) so it is VERY obvious that it's horribly broken?

The issue is that the skintone ramp looks just fine in CAS/CAH but in-game the sim glows while indoors and looks like they have a horrid yellow-green skin condition while in outdoor lighting. It's kind of telling that EA have used Olive with a brown skintone in all promos for this world - since they could obviously not use the sim they *actually* put in Midnight Hollow because that would be admitting that the skintone ramp is broken and sims that use it emit a weird glow.

Indoors (sim looks like they bathed in oil/became a metallic robot)

Olive_zpsdb93b90b.jpg

Outdoors (I don't even know what to call this but it ain't normal!)

glowing_zps199db907.jpg

I, and many others, have been able to replicate this in totally vanilla (no CC/mods) games. It has been happening for a year now. Please consider fixing it rather than hiding it, as it was hidden in the Midnight Hollow promos.

All aboard the hype train!

Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    #EAGameChangers
  • bliffanybliffany Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    :evil: I am able to use a bed once, then when Bonehilda makes it I can never use it again. When my adult sims try to use the bed again the sim goes to it, they yell at me, and has the Bonehilda and the "something's in the way" thought bubble above their head. I can buy a new bed, the bed works again, but as soon as Bonehilda makes it the bed is broken again and my adult sims end up using the kid's bed. How can I fix this :?: :?: :?: :?:

***** Oh and like others have said she doesn't do laundry and she goes to babies and toddlers like she's going to do something for them and the baby/toddler has in their queue that she is but when Bonehilda gets there she just stands there. **** But these problems I work around it's the beds not working that is erking me. :roll:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • tcandyflowertcandyflower Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    I had my one male werewolf sim go to bed and while he was sleeping I heard something and out side was a zombie version of my male sim. I clicked his icon and it would take me to the one in bed, but the zombie sim was yelling and was tired and then he went to nap on my couch. How? His wife wasn't even able to talk to the zombie one before he went to the ouch. Any help would be awesome.
  • bliffanybliffany Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    bliffany wrote:
    :evil: I am able to use a bed once, then when Bonehilda makes it I can never use it again. When my adult sims try to use the bed again the sim goes to it, they yell at me, and has the Bonehilda and the "something's in the way" thought bubble above their head. I can buy a new bed, the bed works again, but as soon as Bonehilda makes it the bed is broken again and my adult sims end up using the kid's bed. How can I fix this :?: :?: :?: :?:

***** Oh and like others have said she doesn't do laundry and she goes to babies and toddlers like she's going to do something for them and the baby/toddler has in their queue that she is but when Bonehilda gets there she just stands there. **** But these problems I work around it's the beds not working that is erking me. :roll:

Ok now it's only doing it to a certain bed it was doing that with all the two person beds now it's only happening with one. So it might be the bed not Bonehilda but she still has a bunch of glitches (and I like Bonehilda <despite her glitches> so I don't wanna just get rid of her) :?. She needs a patch if EA can make one that would fix her.
  • xmoontjuhx74xmoontjuhx74 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Most of my vampires acquire skills, social group influences (from University Life) and all of that kind of things way too fast. I have this problem with vampire-born children, or a vampire I just married, apparantly pre-made vampires don't have this problem. When my teenage vampire took music class after school, she leveled her music skills (including bass/drums/piano from After Midnight) to nearly maxed after one class. A vampire I just married was talking to a nerd while I wasn't watching him a couple of seconds and acquired level 7 in no-time, while it took me a lot of effort to reach this level with my normal Sim...
  • MeegaLoveMeegaLove Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    (It's about the same family)

I made a sim mother who is a ghost and a human father, and they had a ghost baby together.
    Their ghost baby has been aging, and now a teenager. and suddenly my sim wont age at all. When I checked how many days left it was until she will become a young adult, it says "never". Not 16 days or 100 days. It just says "Never". Is it suppoused to be like this for teen ghosts in supernatural? Or it is also a bug?

And one time my sim (as a ghost-zombie) searched for plants off the map? She just walked over water and mountains and kept on walking until she was off the map where I couldn't see her. And she did that everytime she was going to find a plant to eat.

(This happens for some households)
    Also my sims sometimes 'lose' their baby. The baby disappear from the family (when I chance households). But the baby is still on the "familiy tree".

Is it anyone else having these problems? How can you fix them?

6onu.jpg
    w5cn.jpg
  • ToriMeanosToriMeanos Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    Hi, so I just tried to redeem the Supernatural expansion pack. I bought a disk and tried redeeming the code inside and all it gives me is the bonus content. It won't give me the actual supernatural expansion pack. Can someone please help cause I don't want to have to buy it again, but on steam this time
  • RoyalHankeyRoyalHankey Posts: 149 New Member
    edited December 2013
  • Sasskitten02Sasskitten02 Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2014
    Okay three days ago was when this started. It needed to do some kind of update so I let it and ever since then the game freeze when I try to fastforward. It does inf if I just let it go at normal time. So, can someone help. For the record I am not uninstalling the game. After all it worked fine before three days ago.
  • vampgurlkissesvampgurlkisses Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    Mine isn't supernatural but the game itself. Whenever I got to "Create a sim" or "Plan outfit" or anything with changing my character the game crashes for me, its troublesome since that also means I have difficult times making new families as well. any ideas on how to fix this will be fantastic.
  • wingedhermeticwingedhermetic Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    Okay... here's one. My supernaturals aren't supernatural. I made them as supernaturals and they're just not. I took out ALL my mods... and they STILL weren't supernatural. My witch isn't a witch. My werewolf isn't a werewolf. My genie isn't a genie...

You get the point. My supernaturals are not supernatural. Please help.
  • BinkyTrauthierBinkyTrauthier Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2014
    I hope it's not just me that has noticed this.

Bonehilda cannot interact with babies and toddlers. This is an issue because she is meant to be a babysitter too (this is proved by the fact that when your sim goes to work and the toddler is left alone in the home, if you have a Bonehilda coffin, you will not be asked to hire a babysitter).
    When a toddler/baby needs something, an interaction panel for being picked up by Bonehilda appears, but once Bonehilda is infront of the toddler/baby, the interaction cancels. Will there be any way of fixing this? Bonehilda is meant to care for your toddlers/babies but some sort of bug is stopping her from being able to pick up or interact with them.
  • DanielS6zDanielS6z Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    Can you repair stadium/school combo for badge ceremony? And the athlete career? This bug is know from 2012...
  • LolswaggersLolswaggers Posts: 8 New Member
    Happy :D
  • LolswaggersLolswaggers Posts: 8 New Member
    lol
  • Melmel2362Melmel2362 Posts: 278 Member
    I'm not going to read 69 pages just to see if my question has been mentioned, so sorry about that in advance.

But I have all expansions prior to Supernatural installed and some after, but in the alchemy set not all of the ingredients are available for some spells--the fairy and witch converters come to mind.

Is there anything other than re-installing that may fix this?
    Okay... here's one. My supernaturals aren't supernatural. I made them as supernaturals and they're just not. I took out ALL my mods... and they STILL weren't supernatural. My witch isn't a witch. My werewolf isn't a werewolf. My genie isn't a genie...

You get the point. My supernaturals are not supernatural. Please help.

This has happened to me once I moved some supernatural sims out of the household--they turn back into human.
    MeegaLove wrote: »
    (It's about the same family)

I made a sim mother who is a ghost and a human father, and they had a ghost baby together.
    Their ghost baby has been aging, and now a teenager. and suddenly my sim wont age at all. When I checked how many days left it was until she will become a young adult, it says "never". Not 16 days or 100 days. It just says "Never". Is it suppoused to be like this for teen ghosts in supernatural? Or it is also a bug?

And one time my sim (as a ghost-zombie) searched for plants off the map? She just walked over water and mountains and kept on walking until she was off the map where I couldn't see her. And she did that everytime she was going to find a plant to eat.

(This happens for some households)
    Also my sims sometimes 'lose' their baby. The baby disappear from the family (when I chance households). But the baby is still on the "familiy tree".

Is it anyone else having these problems? How can you fix them?

All I can say is that the stuck-aging thing is a bug--they are supposed to age normally until they reach young-adult.
  • SunIndraSunIndra Posts: 33 Member
    I cured my werewolf sim and he was normal for a few fullmoons only to turn again for no reason once I played that family next time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top