The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DataHead's Build Thread: D.N.A. & More! -- The Sims 4?

1235...Next

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    Lovely houseboat DS! :D Looks so realistic! Love the spacious interiors. Specially the bedroom. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • annin7annin7 Posts: 405 Member
    edited August 2013
    More pics please? :mrgreen:
    It's a great houseboat DH! Simply stylish! Already Rec'd. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Amazing houseboat! :D I rec'd it :mrgreen:
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited January 2014
    Update 1.27

I HAVE NOT RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!! Contrary to popular misconception, I am not fully returning to my building activities. It's a real shame, considering I'm absolutely filled with inspiration to build. I simply don't have the time at the moment to really get back into building.

I have however, been getting back into the simming community. I have (as you can probably tell) updated this thread for the new year. I noticed that I was taking up SO much space here in CC. I had like 4 different threads for my builds, and I found that it was all very unnecessary. I also recently bought ITF, and I love it!!

But, the reason you are all probably here, is for this build. It's a small little loft I built for Ari's 'Small Size, Big Style' build contest over in GG. I haven't uploaded it yet, but I will first thing tomorrow!

eco loft.
    roof_up_original.jpg
    iNdKdRLBfEvUw.png
    iNS3SoR0ou3mm.png
    i3spVjwblwmc5.png
    iweGoojlH5vY0.png
    iGU5d2nDXXxRO.png
    iJf04GkE8zO2z.png
    iqRRiDW7Hg2h2.png
    irkJSun21DIMQ.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited January 2014
    Eco Loft is a very nice home. :) Great textures that you have used for the exterior and interior walls. It looks great how you have used the various types of windows through the build. The plants outside the front of the home look nice. Nice ground floor blue sofa corner sitting area for sims to enjoy having the sunlight coming in onto them as they sit and relax there. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening outdoors . Great kitchen area. The type of ceiling light that you have placed over the bar counter looks nice. Very nice loft area. Great layout of the loft with the combined bed and living room area. Great dividing off of the sleeping area by using the sofa. Nice shades of blue that that you have used through the home. Great wall décor that you have placed on the bedhead wall. It looks great how you have done the study desk area. Great placement of the bookcases and shelf there. It looks nice how you have placed the greenery planter boxes along the edge of the balcony. Sims will enjoy sitting on the casual comfortable sofa or armchair , relaxing and watching the tv or listening to music from the corner stereo. The placement of the row of pictures on the wall above the tv looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the indoor plants in the various areas of the home.
    It is a very nice loft home! :)
    edited January 2014
    That's what I would call 'Small space Big style'! Your loft just perfect for the contest. :D The modern architecture is very striking! Love your placement of windows. Inside, everything looks so spacious inspite of the small lot! Brilliant job DH! I am so looking forward to seeing this in the exchange. :D This will be going straight to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited January 2014
    Thank you both! I'm almost done with the screenshots, and then it will be all set to upload! :mrgreen:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ooooo Data, your modern looks Awesome! I love the design of the exterior. And the soft blue inside is very soothing. It really has that nice comfy, lived in feel to it. Will Rec as soon as you upload! :D
    edited January 2014
    Ooooo Data, your modern looks Awesome! I love the design of the exterior. And the soft blue inside is very soothing. It really has that nice comfy, lived in feel to it. Will Rec as soon as you upload! :D

Thanks Cath! I really like those blues too!

Eco Loft is now uploaded! DOWNLOAD HERE
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2014
    I've already DRF'd DH!

Looks great! :thumbup:
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2014
    What a calming and spacious home. Lovely use of light in the build. Clever idea also to use the garage door in the back. I can imagine in real life that would be a huge asset to such a small property.

You've really made great use of the space. Awesome job!
    edited January 2014
    What a calming and spacious home. Lovely use of light in the build. Clever idea also to use the garage door in the back. I can imagine in real life that would be a huge asset to such a small property.

You've really made great use of the space. Awesome job!

Thanks Wibble! There were certain spots of the home, where I wasn't sure what to do...and when I downloaded ITF, there were items that filled the spaces perfectly! :lol: Love this EP!
    will2586 wrote:
    I've already DRF'd DH!

Looks great!

Thanks Will! You're entry for Ari's contest was quite nice as well! Rec'd yours too :thumbup:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wonderful architecture on your Eco Loft DataHead. :D The decor has a lovely cool calm feel to it, beautifully furnished. :D :thumbup: Rec'd and favoured :D Folly
    edited January 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Wonderful architecture on your Eco Loft DataHead. :D The decor has a lovely cool calm feel to it, beautifully furnished. :D :thumbup: Rec'd and favoured :D Folly

Thank you so much Folly!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2014
    A very lovely, stylish home! Love the fresh colors! It's so great to see a new build from you Data! Beautiful!

Recd!
    T
    edited January 2014
    A very lovely, stylish home! Love the fresh colors! It's so great to see a new build from you Data! Beautiful!

Recd!
    T

Thanks Taryn! It was nice to go back in game for a little while, it had been SO long!! :XD: Thanks for the rec!
    edited January 2014
    YAY! You uploaded it! :D It is looking amazing DH! I love that wooden texture you have used both for the exterior and interiors. Lovely interiors too. Love that kitchen and living area. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: Good luck with the contest. :D
    edited August 2017
    So it appears as though TS3 Creative Corner is still alive! I just wanted to post to say hello to everyone and let you all know that I'm back (?) and I've moved over to my new thread on TS4 forums with pictures of a new build I've been working on! It's been refreshing to build again, especially considering I haven't even opened TS3 in almost 4 years.