Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can somebody please explain to me how WA works?

Okay so, earlier I made a post about which expansion to get and I chose the bundle with generations and WA. :D I was just wondering how WA works? Where do you stay while your there and what can you do? Carl's Sims 3 Guide is just confusing me! :oops:

Thanks in advance and Happy Simming! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited January 2014
    Theres a Base Camp at each of the 3 destinations (France, China & Egypt). There are 3 new skills: SimFu (China), Nectar Making (France), and Photography (Egypt). There is also an Adventure Board outside the Base Camp if you wish for your sims to go on adventures. You usually get Coins at the end of the task, as well as Relics and gems whilst on the adventure.

There are also new books and recipes.

You can buy Vacation Homes in each destination, which you can do once you get to Visa Level 3 in the destinations. You increase your Visa Level by doing the adventures.
  • Options
    smithfamily89smithfamily89 Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2014
    JBAG521 wrote:
    Theres a Base Camp at each of the 3 destinations (France, China & Egypt). There are 3 new skills: SimFu (China), Nectar Making (France), and Photography (Egypt). There is also an Adventure Board outside the Base Camp if you wish for your sims to go on adventures. You usually get Coins at the end of the task, as well as Relics and gems whilst on the adventure.

There are also new books and recipes.

You can buy Vacation Homes in each destination, which you can do once you get to Visa Level 3 in the destinations. You increase your Visa Level by doing the adventures.

Thank you sooooo much! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cemole4235cemole4235 Posts: 344 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations on your new EPs! I hope you have a lot of fun with them.

I actually didn't know your Sims could buy vacation homes in WA :oops: That's going to be great fun in my stories once I get everything set up!
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited January 2014
    No problem :)

Carls Guides are fantastic though. It might take a couple of read-throughs to understand everything, but its really well explained and detailed. If I ever have any questions or problems, I always check there first.
  • Options
    smithfamily89smithfamily89 Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2014
    cemole4235 wrote:
    Congratulations on your new EPs! I hope you have a lot of fun with them.

I actually didn't know your Sims could buy vacation homes in WA :oops: That's going to be great fun in my stories once I get everything set up!

Your posts influenced my decision alot haha :D