Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back the option from TS2 to enroll your Sims in a Private School

I would like to have the option to enroll kids in private school back in TS4. Like in TS2, with students attending private school wearing an uniform and tuitions can be paid on weekly basis. And if your Sims miss 2 payments in the row, they will have their children kicked out of the school :lol:
beyoncepepsi.gif

Comments

• Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited January 2014
    I also want the TS2 style private school back. I love trying to get the headmaster to take my kids. Its a fun challenge to get him to to agree.

I love getting the house ready for him. Decorating all over, having my sim walk through each room to be sure it's pretty enough for the tour! Having dinner ready! Oh it's just a blast!

I still play ts2 more than 3 now, b/c it's just a better game, I hope I can say that about ts4! :D
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh,the headmaster,the infamous headmaster >.>

tumblr_mymyc8n4yX1sfei54o2_400.gif

One of the few things that i never achived in thesims2. I had to use a mod object to make it because it was so hard,CHALLENGE, sweet chanllege.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Rachelrita3Rachelrita3 Posts: 485 Member
    edited January 2014
    windweaver wrote:
    I also want the TS2 style private school back. I love trying to get the headmaster to take my kids. Its a fun challenge to get him to to agree.

I love getting the house ready for him. Decorating all over, having my sim walk through each room to be sure it's pretty enough for the tour! Having dinner ready! Oh it's just a blast!

I still play ts2 more than 3 now, b/c it's just a better game, I hope I can say that about ts4! :D
    same here. I loved bribing the headmaster :lol:
    beyoncepepsi.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited January 2014
    I loved the headmaster scenario in TS2.
    Probably because I had the funniest incident where I had a cleanbot and a gardenbot.

The headmaster was invited over and the house was perfect. Diner was on time. And the gardenbot picked that moment to go haywire and started spraying water everywhere. The cleanbot ran over the water puddles and went haywire too and started spewing trash everywhere. It was a mess. :lol:

I thought Generations would have been the perfect EP to bring the Headmaster scenario back since there were boarding schools. Nope. :P
    I also liked the garden club scenario that came with TS2 Seasons. I guess it's the idea of having sims come by and appreciating the work put in your sim's home.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited January 2014
    I miss Private School! I loved having the headmaster over giving him a tour and schmoozing, I remember making Lobster and it would burn sometimes lol :lol:
  • Options
    SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited January 2014
    CK213 wrote:
    Probably because I had the funniest incident where I had a cleanbot and a gardenbot.

The headmaster was invited over and the house was perfect. Diner was on time. And the gardenbot picked that moment to go haywire and started spraying water everywhere. The cleanbot ran over the water puddles and went haywire too and started spewing trash everywhere. It was a mess. :lol:

I thought Generations would have been the perfect EP to bring the Headmaster scenario back since there were boarding schools. Nope. :P
    I also liked the garden club scenario that came with TS2 Seasons. I guess it's the idea of having sims come by and appreciating the work put in your sim's home.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's awesome!! I love your last statement too. It was nice having to actually work for stuff and then getting rewarded by other sims' approval. Another scenario was getting into sororities and fraternities...that was sooo hard! But it made it all the more fun and worthwhile when, after a million tries, you finally impressed them enough to get accepted. I really wish they bring back the challenge in TS4. :?
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited January 2014
    I agree, bribing the headmaster was both challenging and fun. I remember having too little points and making dessert and espresso to seal the deal. I would love for this to be brought back for TS4.
  • Options
    KaitlynHortonKaitlynHorton Posts: 133 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I've never played the sims 2 but I still think they should definitely include boarding schools or private schools in the sims 4
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2014
    I remember having to buy the most expensive painting I could afford and moving it from room to room as I attempted to make a good impression on the headmaster. Also, I burned a lot of turkeys over the years! Also helped to make coffee or espresso and also to have a hot tub in the yard.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    ChellyMadockChellyMadock Posts: 356 Member
    edited January 2014
    One time the headmaster got into the romantic hot tub on his own, and I had my sim get in with him and eventually woohoo with him. Turns out you get literal bonus points for both getting him in the hot tub, and for woohooing with him. Her kid so got into private school.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2014
    One time the headmaster got into the romantic hot tub on his own, and I had my sim get in with him and eventually woohoo with him. Turns out you get literal bonus points for both getting him in the hot tub, and for woohooing with him. Her kid so got into private school.

:lol:

Yes, please bring it back and hopefully the homework in TS4 is finished in more than half the time for being in private school or a lot less of it. :D

I would also like military school punishment brought back from TS1. Sometimes you just want rid of them without actually getting them kicked out of the family. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited January 2014
    CK213 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's awesome!! I love your last statement too. It was nice having to actually work for stuff and then getting rewarded by other sims' approval. Another scenario was getting into sororities and fraternities...that was sooo hard! But it made it all the more fun and worthwhile when, after a million tries, you finally impressed them enough to get accepted. I really wish they bring back the challenge in TS4. :?

I came across a picture in Photobucket. I forgot it was there. :D
    Cancel the garden tour.
    snapshot_b11fa13c_32b70dd8.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited January 2014
    Cinebar wrote:
    I would also like military school punishment brought back from TS1. Sometimes you just want rid of them without actually getting them kicked out of the family. :lol:
    I would love for it to be like boarding school in the way that they came back when they aged up to teen or YA.
  • Options
    jus1nickiejus1nickie Posts: 360 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes!
  • Options
    SarahE_IsMeSarahE_IsMe Posts: 517 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would love for both the boarding school option and the private school option to be back!! The headmaster was always fun to please. He loved his porkchops and occasionally woohooing the single aunt that lived in my Sims' home. haha

And I had completely forgotten about the garden club!! Ahhh, memories.
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons."
  • Options
    Violet777Violet777 Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ooh yes, me too! Loved the headmaster coming round to check out the house, cooking him a meal and hoping he would take the kids into his school.

I play TS2 more than TS3 now too - it's just so much more fun!
    I am MinicartTSR over at YouTube.

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    CK213 wrote:

That is so funny! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dancerREHdancerREH Posts: 370 New Member
    edited January 2014
    generations had private schools and I like how they had different types that effected the traits gained but you just threw money at them and they accepted the kid no problem even if they had bad marks and it made it seem a bit like just a way to get rid of your children
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd like them to combine TS3 boarding schools with TS2 private schools; have the different schools like in TS3, but bring back the headmaster from TS2
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Callum9432 wrote:
    I'd like them to combine TS3 boarding schools with TS2 private schools; have the different schools like in TS3, but bring back the headmaster from TS2

I never use the boarding school in ts3; I want to raise my own sim kids. In RL, I know in other countries boarding schools are common, but not in the US, at least that's what is true in our community. They are out there, but not many people use them from my experience.

I like the way ts2 made the schools much better. You got to keep your kid at home and for me and the way I play, that's the way I like it. :D