Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this real or fake

I found this youtube website and I this thousand times. Its the sims 4 trailer but the release date is wrong because it said release 2013. The real release is fall 2014 this year. The graphics in this video looks great and looks like Direct X 10 or nearly 11. But I wonder is this sims 4 leaked trailer real or not. Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j08mTsFTBNg

Comments

• Options
    SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited January 2014
    It's a fake. The real trailer is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLmN1D1P2RI :D
  • Options
    TheHellerSweetieTheHellerSweetie Posts: 463 Member
    edited January 2014
    Psh.

Imagine? With a game looking like that do you think it would run on low-end computers like they claimed?

It's fake. Besides, we already know the rough draft of what TS4 is supposed to look like.
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited January 2014
    Notice their S4 "logo" and the real S4 logo, it's a fake. Someone just threw a fake S4 logo on there and a future apartment video that real estate agents use when trying to promote a new neighborhood development.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    I dont know why people did even belive in those fake trailers (AKA awfully edited apartment videos).

I knew it was not real even before the info on TS4 came out.Why?

1 - Sims2 intro plumbob

2 - Sims3 Intro Plumbob with image edition

3 - Graphics look absolutely nothing like Thesims kind,even if it was meant to be realistic.

4 - This video and this music doesnt even match, this video does not have any parts of the common EA layout.

5 - This video is not published by EA

6 - After the images of the "Eyes" in the first anounce, it was obvious that it would not be realistic

7 - The final logo was doomed to look fake anyhow,even if it was original, it would still look fake.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2014
    Definitely fake. :D