Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Town Select screen??

We do not really know much about the towns in the sims 4, so i'm just curious to how the town(s) select screen might be. To me it seems the sims 4 is having shades of the sims 2, and in the sims 2 we had 3 towns with the base game and only those towns. meaning if we deleted all the lots in the game and load it back up again all the lots will be delete. so if you wanted to start a whole new family or even start over with the family you were playing with. to have the town go back to its original state you would have to re-install the sims 2. i personally never enjoyed this aspect after seeing the selections we had in the sims 3 with multiple neighborhood saves.

so for me i personally hope we have town selection like we do with the sims 3, where i can have a Johnson family living in say Sunset valley and then a Jones family living in sunset valley as well but a different edited version of that town (if you get what i mean).

how do you hope the town selection will be like? any ideas are welcomed aswell :)
tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*

Comments

• WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm sure it'll be like Sims 3 again. And you didn't have to uninstall and reinstall Sims 2 to reset the neighborhoods, so I don't know where you got that information from. All you had to do was move the original neighborhood file from the c:/ sims 2 file into the document sims 2 file.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    I'm sure it'll be like Sims 3 again. And you didn't have to uninstall and reinstall Sims 2 to reset the neighborhoods, so I don't know where you got that information from. All you had to do was move the original neighborhood file from the c:/ sims 2 file into the document sims 2 file.

oh lol well see i didn't know about the whole moving the neighborhood file back when i used to play the sims 2. but thats good to know since i've been thinking about playing sims 2 again
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*