Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request for The Sims 4: Advanced Cheat Mode

Hi,

I think it's time to add more cheats in the game. Maxis know it many players need to configure several settings (skills, family members, relationship, ...).

Instead of to force the modders to create a new mod like InSIMenator (TS2) or NRaas Master Controller (TS3) which won't be updated until the end, I would like Maxis bring us these advanced cheat features.

Comments

• Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited January 2014
    I was thinking about this too. I have 20 sim families planned out, including careers and skills, it would be really useful to be able to set them up as TS4 team set up pre made families.

If I can't then that just means that making my own neighbourhoods in this game will be a pain.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    I belive that the power of the cheat :

"BoolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true"

Is advanced enough in the TS2(it was too limited in TS3) with all the Test Objects such as the clothing rack,the death creator,the townie maker,sim modder,Tombstone of L&D etc.

It was really cool, and the ultimate unleash of your GOD-like powers onto the little sim universe,

"STUPID HEADMASTER - LIGHTNING ON YA - SHAZAM!!"

ETA : it is just schocking the amount of Cheatcodes TS2 has :lol:
    jr73Y.gif

• MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited January 2014
    Having a cheat that lets the AI have full control of your sims would be nice, then I can watch as they do their things besides household stuff, but also take off and do other stuff or get a job, have a family, pick a fight with someone, etc.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here