Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Bella Goth a Vampire in TS4 *Picture Attached*

2...Next

Comments

• v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    Kartai wrote:
    Bella a Vampire? hummm I thought she was still Bella bachelor? so that means it takes place after she got married to Mortimer? I would not mind having Bella a Vampire it kinds of fit her lol ugh I just hope win they do the vampires in Sims 4 it has nothing to do with twilight how much I hate that so *grumbles*

off topic anyone know what timeline the Sims 4 takes place in? mid Sims 2? after Sims 3? after Sims 1?

anyhow I do hope we get Vampires in Sims 4

I dont think anyone knows when the timeline is set, i would like that it would be after Thesims2, to finally know if Bella returned to her family in PleasantView after her exit from strangetown after her abduction.

Yeah, i hope that we (and i am almost sure that we gonna)get Vampires in TS4, but in an EP, not in Basegame,i think that they would develop them better in an EP.
    jr73Y.gif

• AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    edited January 2014
    Why does that fang have to be a vampire fang at all? Humans do have fangs you know. They're called canines.
    I'm poking mine with my tongue right now.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2014
    Cinebar wrote:

ETA: If no one understood what I just said then look at it this way, Simmers are a niche market, The Sims games do not appeal to the larger game playing fan bases. It really is a very small niche market. The followers of RHPS are a niche cult. For sure. The picture represents the cult that do follow The Sims no matter what..and Bella is the icon of The Sims. The teeth are thrown in to distinguish the picture from the RHPS.

At one time - Sims was a pretty good selling game, don't remember exactly but Think it was sims 2. Not sure if this is considered a "Niche" market. But when the game is selling right up there with some of the other best selling video games, why not take a hint from THAT time, and make the game more like when it was a best seller?

As for Bella being a vampire - it Does look like a hint of vampire fangs in the pic. Personally I think Bella should not be made into something straight out of the box. Let her be What the player chooses, be it a vampire, alien, whatever, or just a regular sim, back to that sandbox idea again that Sold So Well.
  • DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    edited January 2014
    TRachet wrote:
    I really hope they don't have vampires in the base game.

The last thing I would want is for them to make an occult, then revamp it later. Sure, the new vampires were awesome, but I think they should have planned out a bit better. They could have used LN's vampire coding for other things.

If they supply a well formed occult, now, well, that's a different story. (A better one, too. :wink: )

Don't worry, they won't.

Besides, that trading-card thing or whatever it is doesn't look anything like Bella Goth. It looks like a green blob with the name 'Bella Goth' over it.
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited January 2014
    When I first saw that green blob I immediately thought of aliens, which would make sense as it's certainly implied in TS2 that aliens are behind Bella's disappearance.

But then all those questions start surfacing which can't be answered, like since when have aliens been large green blobs with a badly stunted bone structure? And just what is the deal with those fangs? Time will tell, I guess. :)
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    tdewd wrote:
    When I first saw that green blob I immediately thought of aliens, which would make sense as it's certainly implied in TS2 that aliens are behind Bella's disappearance.

IT wasnt just implied, it was confirmed trough a message atached to StrangeTown Bella and again at Thesims2 PSP, wich timeline is set after TS2 events, and then at SimsSocial interview,and again at TS3 Time-Machine (Or was it the dimensional portal) easter eggs.
    jr73Y.gif