Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Individual Items Download (S.Tides | M.Vista | A.Skies | D.Valley | M.Hollow)

Comments

• Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow totally have to thank you too! Never thought to look at the source code to discover download ID links, let alone using them with the launcher. Total gawd send, I hate installing worlds just for 1 hair, ect.

Following your explanation, I managed to get everything from Roaring Heights I wanted rather easily as everything is pretty easily to find in the source code as its labeled by name and in order of thumbnails lol!!!

Then realized how much work you've put into creating this topic by posting each picture followed by the id code. That takes some serious work and patience to sit here and do that. I don't think anybody here might realize how mind numbing that must be lol.

Barnacle Bay will always keep items hidden from ID fyi, some items like boots and 2 outfits are not advertised so no ID.

I CAN confirm that there ARE ID's for Hidden Springs and Lucky Palms via the source code too and I've downloaded from them - SO they DO work for anybody interested until Valgon57 updates, just look at their source code. Most ID codes are found just below half way down in the page source.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for sharing this info, I have bookmarked this thread - it is very useful :D

Do you realise what you've started, though, for an OCD person like me? I may have to re-do my whole downloads and get a whole heap of stuff individually. Are there links for set-only freebies, such as the harvest set/Halloween/Holiday sets?
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you so much for wonderful tips Valgon! This is exactly what I was looking for :D
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    This list will be very useful for some people.
    Thanks for taking the time to type it all up!
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited January 2014
    suepea

The thing is, sometimes you may own it all but don't want it all downloaded to your game is all. A new computer for instance may not be able to handle all your old computer can, or some do themed sims 3 folders, or sometimes the computer gets too laggy with all store content downloaded so people uninstall worlds they don't play but still want some of the content from that world. (for instance I have 8.5 gb in my downloads folder)
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Nice job, Valgon! Very awesome work :mrgreen: I don't normally remember to use this emoticon, but I think you deserve it. :thumbup:
    *Hugs
    Really appreciate your kind comment!
    TOLKIEN wrote:
    Wow totally have to thank you too! Never thought to look at the source code to discover download ID links, let alone using them with the launcher. Total gawd send, I hate installing worlds just for 1 hair, ect.

Following your explanation, I managed to get everything from Roaring Heights I wanted rather easily as everything is pretty easily to find in the source code as its labeled by name and in order of thumbnails lol!!!

Then realized how much work you've put into creating this topic by posting each picture followed by the id code. That takes some serious work and patience to sit here and do that. I don't think anybody here might realize how mind numbing that must be lol.

Barnacle Bay will always keep items hidden from ID fyi, some items like boots and 2 outfits are not advertised so no ID.

I CAN confirm that there ARE ID's for Hidden Springs and Lucky Palms via the source code too and I've downloaded from them - SO they DO work for anybody interested until Valgon57 updates, just look at their source code. Most ID codes are found just below half way down in the page source.
    Thank you, TOLKIEN. I must have missed Lucky Palms and I forgot to update with Hidden Springs items even that I did notice the world page change. Will update soon with more simple pics, I only thought of that when making RH and The Boardwalk list :lol: Usually I don't realize that making notes and little cataloging here and there can take so much time.. We can manually tracing other rare sets too, like this UL Origin set.
    Thank you for sharing this info, I have bookmarked this thread - it is very useful :D

Do you realise what you've started, though, for an OCD person like me? I may have to re-do my whole downloads and get a whole heap of stuff individually. Are there links for set-only freebies, such as the harvest set/Halloween/Holiday sets?
    :mrgreen:
    I'll try to make holidays sets list soon, then.. :)
    saitouamy wrote:
    Thank you so much for wonderful tips Valgon! This is exactly what I was looking for :D
    You're so welcome, amy!
    YellowJane wrote:
    This list will be very useful for some people.
    Thanks for taking the time to type it all up!
    Well, I always tried to find the fastest way but still the whole list took hours.. but at that time I was so excited anyway.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited January 2014
    :shock: Thank you so much for this, I don't keep everything installed at once so that my game runs faster and now it will be so much easier to sort my downloads when I don't have to install entire worlds for the 2 or so items I use from them.

• Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2014
    First of all I'd like to add my thanks here, too, Valgon57. Your instructions and hints are very smart and really useful for people like me, who have to restrict their Store downloads in the game to a minimum. You have put so much effort in this thread - it is highly appreciated. :thumbup:

I have noticed a while before, that I cannot download the world objects from Barnacle Bay, because I am told by the Launcher, I do not own them, but I do. I had bought the disc version of Barnacle Bay with the download code included, not the very first Store version. I assume the OFB Id's refer to the old Store version and there must be different or no links for the content of the newer version. I would love to have both fences individually in my game without installing the complete world, so sad. :(

The second thing I noticed is, that I am not able to download the "Keep me Clean Outdoor Shower" individually for free, although I own the Goldedition of Sunlit Tides including the "Serenity Retreat" venue. Although you can buy the shower individually now and I do own the shower because I own the venue, I am prompted to pay 500 Simpoints for it . :?: That makes me even more sad, because this item is one of my all time favorites and I would love to have it in my game constantly without having to install the whole venue. :cry:

Sorry for expressing too much sad feelings here - there's still some kind of hope on my side that things will be getting fixed. Cheers :)
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow Valgon, this was so totally awesome, thank you so much!! :D Hidden Springs is one of my least favorite worlds, so I really don't need it although the fountain and some of the other objects are nice. Using your instructions, I found the following and remind me never to become a website designer because there were 9300 lines of code just to make that one webpage. :shock:

Hidden Springs

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:39003 Courteous and Casual (male scarf outfit)

39002 Vicious Neck (male top)

39001 The Nadine (female top)

39000 Ruffled Collar (female dress)

38999 Romper Retreat (female outfit)

38998 The Evangaline (female outfit)

38957 Chamber Door

38956 Secret Garden Fence

38955 Little Lovers Bench

38954 Cherub's Inn (sign)

38953 Spot On Elegance Door

38952 Secret Garden Gate

38951 Light The Night Lampost

38950 Sheltering Ivy

38949 Re-Purposed Petrified Tree Lamp

38948 Fountain of Lethe

38947 Fancy Pillar Box (mailbox)

38945 Leon's Fountain of Youth (the premium content item)

38946 Shuttered Delight Window
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Cherrysette, I was able to download the shower from the store page for it. Perhaps it will work for you too.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:55618&categoryId=13145

I am not able to download the Barnacle Bay or Monte Vista items separately either, I get the message that I do not own them but I am not surprised as I can not download them from the store page. I have to look for them in my store purchase history. I bought BB when it was first released, and even after rebuying the new version a while back to get those stairs it still does not believe that I own it. I bought the disc version of Monte Vista, and it refused to recognize it so I haven't purchased a disc version since.
  • Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you very much for trying to help me, Jessabeans. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you can't download the Barnacle Bay and Monte Vista objects individually fom the Store Site. Since I have bought the disc version of Barnacle Bay and I have download issues regarding the individual items from this world, too, there may be a correlation with the disc version. Since you have also bought Monte Vista and are not able to download the individual objects, this assumption could be even more right.

Unfortunately using the link you posted, isn't working for me. I am still requested to buy the outdoor shower again. I have tried different browsers and the ingame Store and clearing browser caches - nothing worked for me. I have also described the issue with the shower not showing as owned in my German main forum and it seems that it affects people, who have bought "Sunlit Tides Gold" at the very first moment it was sold in the Store. I'm still hoping that SimguruRusskii is looking into the issue (if she has got some time) or passes it on to the Store Team or to whomever, who may be still there. I don't blame anybody, if the issue isn't solved - we are all humans and there are always things that count more. And apparently not enough people are affected by this issue. Still it remains an issue as all the unsolved problems with broken Store content or gameplay. I'll wait and see what happens. That's life. At least I have got enough to eat, a roof over my head and a game I love. :wink:

Cheers

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Jessabeans wrote:
    :shock: Thank you so much for this, I don't keep everything installed at once so that my game runs faster and now it will be so much easier to sort my downloads when I don't have to install entire worlds for the 2 or so items I use from them.
    You're welcome Jessa!
    First of all I'd like to add my thanks here, too, Valgon57. Your instructions and hints are very smart and really useful for people like me, who have to restrict their Store downloads in the game to a minimum. You have put so much effort in this thread - it is highly appreciated. :thumbup:

I have noticed a while before, that I cannot download the world objects from Barnacle Bay, because I am told by the Launcher, I do not own them, but I do. I had bought the disc version of Barnacle Bay with the download code included, not the very first Store version. I assume the OFB Id's refer to the old Store version and there must be different or no links for the content of the newer version. I would love to have both fences individually in my game without installing the complete world, so sad. :(

The second thing I noticed is, that I am not able to download the "Keep me Clean Outdoor Shower" individually for free, although I own the Goldedition of Sunlit Tides including the "Serenity Retreat" venue. Although you can buy the shower individually now and I do own the shower because I own the venue, I am prompted to pay 500 Simpoints for it . :?: That makes me even more sad, because this item is one of my all time favorites and I would love to have it in my game constantly without having to install the whole venue. :cry:

Sorry for expressing too much sad feelings here - there's still some kind of hope on my side that things will be getting fixed. Cheers :)
    :oops: Thank you, Cherrysette. I'm sorry about the glitch, I have the old BB and the complete version, I couldn't download Barnacle Bay items too :( But last year it's still worked.
    Wow Valgon, this was so totally awesome, thank you so much!! :D Hidden Springs is one of my least favorite worlds, so I really don't need it although the fountain and some of the other objects are nice. Using your instructions, I found the following and remind me never to become a website designer because there were 9300 lines of code just to make that one webpage. :shock:

Hidden Springs
    *list
    Thanks to remind me about HS, finally I made the list with pics a couple of minutes ago, now I've placed BB, HS, and LunarLakes list on RH page. The newer worlds are often more beautiful than HS :) but those resort items are so cool :mrgreen:
    Store web team are surely using web development tools so mostly they don't need to type the codes manually I'm sure :)
    Jessabeans wrote:
    I am not able to download the Barnacle Bay or Monte Vista items separately either, I get the message that I do not own them but I am not surprised as I can not download them from the store page. I have to look for them in my store purchase history. I bought BB when it was first released, and even after rebuying the new version a while back to get those stairs it still does not believe that I own it. I bought the disc version of Monte Vista, and it refused to recognize it so I haven't purchased a disc version since.
    This is a mess they should correct.. I still can download MV items though, maybe the retail version wasn't registering properly?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    For elanorbreton's request :)
    Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png
    Thumbnail_64x64.jpg

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png
    Thumbnail_64x64.jpg

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png
    Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png

Thumbnail_64x64.png
    *At set page, left - right / hair - buffet table: 23674 - 23678

Thumbnail_64x64.jpg
    *At set page, left - right / teddy bear - mirror: 39181 - 38186

Thumbnail_64x64.jpg
    *At set page, left - right / buffet table - teddy bear: 43233 - 43238

Thumbnail_64x64.png
    *At set page, left - right / hat - tree: 24622 - 24627
  • Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited February 2014
    Well know heres a challenge, theres an item included with Sunlit Tides that I can't seem to find an independent link for. Its the military bases rabbit hole.

Maybe you can't download every item independently?
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited February 2014
    ........The second thing I noticed is, that I am not able to download the "Keep me Clean Outdoor Shower" individually for free, although I own the Goldedition of Sunlit Tides including the "Serenity Retreat" venue. Although you can buy the shower individually now and I do own the shower because I own the venue, I am prompted to pay 500 Simpoints for it . :?: That makes me even more sad, because this item is one of my all time favorites and I would love to have it in my game constantly without having to install the whole venue. :cry:...........
    I think, with this shower is this a store bug: I'm owning too Sunlit Tides Gold and Store says that I'm not owning "Keep me Clean Outdoor Shower" - on related store page and on "learnAboutPremiumContent" list too (the same about Armored Black Dragon from DV, but it should be ok, if unlocked).
    I've today checked this topic, because I've searched to download Left Gothic Arch (packaged name Wall_GothicArchPanelsLft_DOT10) from Midnight Hollow - as I've found, that this item is broken. Don't found, but I don't suppose, EA have had repaired this wall covering and I can still use it in package form, if I'll find fix for this. :?
    Have a marvelous simming everyone and thank you again, Valgon, for this topic! :wink:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    KeltboyKeltboy Posts: 111 New Member
    edited February 2014
    you could do all that, or just go to Fishkebab's site and get the store stuff you want for free...
  • Options
    FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    edited March 2014
    Has anyone done this for the Prism studio? I own it but just want to download the stairs. Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Has anyone done this for the Prism studio? I own it but just want to download the stairs. Thanks :)
    Here's the list. :mrgreen:
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Does anyone happen to know the number for the 'Snug Rug' from Grandpa's Grove?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Jessabeans wrote:
    Does anyone happen to know the number for the 'Snug Rug' from Grandpa's Grove?
    Snug Rug:
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:70501

Grandpa's Grove Buy Objs
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited March 2014
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Oh gosh, it's ages since I saw this thread pop up. Thank you so much for doing that! *big hug* :mrgreen:

At some point, I would like to be able to find the following:

55DSL Fall Winter Clothing
    Earth Day
    Renault EV Pack
    Renault Positive Energy Pack
    Explorers Loot
    Fiesta Urban Streetscape
    Ford Focus Neon Nights
    Ford Focus Thrill Seeker Pack
    J C Penney
    More Magic
    Happy Holiday Presents
    The Red Carpet Collection
    Toyota Prius Archived Collection
    Year Of The Tiger

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

How do you find them anyway? I just looked up Happy Holiday Presents, which is 18618, but 18619 is Wild Wears. So how do I jump from 18618 to finding the individual pieces?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much Valgon57!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @Jessa
    You're welcome!
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Oh gosh, it's ages since I saw this thread pop up. Thank you so much for doing that! *big hug* :mrgreen:

At some point, I would like to be able to find the following:

55DSL Fall Winter Clothing
    Earth Day
    Renault EV Pack
    Renault Positive Energy Pack
    Explorers Loot
    Fiesta Urban Streetscape
    Ford Focus Neon Nights
    Ford Focus Thrill Seeker Pack
    J C Penney
    More Magic
    Happy Holiday Presents
    The Red Carpet Collection
    Toyota Prius Archived Collection
    Year Of The Tiger

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

How do you find them anyway? I just looked up Happy Holiday Presents, which is 18618, but 18619 is Wild Wears. So how do I jump from 18618 to finding the individual pieces?
    For completely hidden sets like those promotional Renault and Ford sets, we only can try the id number manually one by one. But we can easily look for every item's id number with right click on its Store page, in Firefox you should choose View Page Source or in IE you can choose View Source. Then Ctrl+F and keep searching with 'OFB' keyword. then you'll find the part that have image links and a couple words like Sims3-OFB:0000. I hope you can find what you want!
    My notes for the car sets: page 2
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have tried this several times since you came on here with it, but I can't seem to download the objects individually. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I would like to get the objects from MH since I can't stand the world to dark for me. I would at least like to own some of it since I bought it.