Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**TS3* Build-n-Share Challenge #236 **Empty Nest** **Due 31st March 2021**

Comments

• ISHTARJMDISHTARJMD Posts: 260 Member
    edited January 2014
    bunnydapp wrote:
    HI. I am still relatively new to Sims and VERY new to building challenges (this is my first). I am wondering, can I submit two versions of a challenge? I have built the office, but I have also built a medieval version of it...to fit into Dragon Valley. Can I submit both or do I need to choose one?

Also, I only slide by with technologies! Is there a faster way to get photos from the building to flicker than saving each from my studio them uploading them to flicker?

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks All!

You can submit both, but only one will be judged. You just have to let us know which you want.
  • MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    edited January 2014
    bunnydapp wrote:
    Also, I only slide by with technologies! Is there a faster way to get photos from the building to flicker than saving each from my studio them uploading them to flicker?

Thanks All!

The easiest way I can think of is to just open the folder an load them that way.
    To locate the folder you will need to open the My Documents folder look for the EA folder then open that one up and you will see the Sims3 folder open that and look for the screenshots folder and you should be able to upload the photos from there to you flicker acct. If you need step by step screenshots I can do that for you if it helps you understand better what I just explained.
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited January 2014
    MrzNSmith wrote:
    bunnydapp wrote:

Thanks All!

The easiest way I can think of is to just open the folder an load them that way.
    To locate the folder you will need to open the My Documents folder look for the EA folder then open that one up and you will see the Sims3 folder open that and look for the screenshots folder and you should be able to upload the photos from there to you flicker acct. If you need step by step screenshots I can do that for you if it helps you understand better what I just explained.

Yes that is exactly what I do. When you hit upload on flicker choose
    My Documents → Electronic Arts → The Sims 3 → Screenshots
    All your photos will be there. Just highlight all of them and open all at once, and it'll take them all into Flickr.

MrzNSmith- I know that is what you just said but I thought with the arrows it might be easier to understand. :D
  • bunnydappbunnydapp Posts: 8
    edited January 2014
    Thank you ISHTARJMD. I will just submit one then. :)

Also, Thanks MrzNSmith and mrlabean. That's much easier than the one photo at a time thing I've been doing :) 8)
  • JasonmlohJasonmloh Posts: 54 New Member
    edited January 2014
    NAME: ShelbySchoenheider

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7934164

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s1032.photobucket.com/user/SimsWhisperwind/library/

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: http://s1032.photobucket.com/user/SimsWhisperwind/library/

LEVEL: Beginner.

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30; 5154 Silverscreen Drive; $49,882.

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: From the destruction and sadness Rose and I rebuilt our office space. We both decided that the chaos was too much for one lifetime so we took a clean and modern approach. We wanted simplicity yet comfort for anyone who walked through our doors. Although Rose and I will never forget what hardships we encountered and the life we have rebuilt, we needed that "one" project to help us move on. What better project than our home away from home. Without Rose and her trusty companion Lucy, I would not have continued on with my dreams.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: None.

Your build looks a lot like Intermediate level. But it is just my humble opinion. It is the judges opinion that counts.
  • MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    edited January 2014
    @ mrlabean not a problem

@ bunnydapp glad it helps
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • ShelbySchoenheiderShelbySchoenheider Posts: 10
    edited January 2014
    @Jasonmloh: The only reason I said beginner, is that this is my first challenge.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have all the entries for From Ashes, up to this point, rec'd. They all look really great and so creative. I'll be back later to see if there are anymore that need my rec'ing. :)

Also, congrats to noisybrain on hers being featured!

Also, also, I finished my Best Laid Plans part 2, but lost my pictures. I uploaded it to my studio though. It was such a fun build challenge.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited January 2014
    *Double post* Liam!!!!
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• LadyPietaLadyPieta Posts: 124 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM #229-230 From Ashes

NAME: LadyPieta

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7943701

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s923.photobucket.com/user/ladypieta/slideshow/

LEVEL: intermediate

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30/custom placed lot on Sunnyside Blvd, $39,957

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: Elegant office building that shows off all of the awards collected through the years. Waiting areas as well as a large, roomy office. Bathroom & Break room.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: "yes"

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: None, only EA & EA store items used. (BDebug)

Screenshot-171_zpsc2680c82.jpg
  • redkitty42redkitty42 Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM Build-N-Share Challenge #229-230 From Ashes

NAME: RedKitty42

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7943767

LINK TO MEDIA: https://plus.google.com/photos/116037345868191629221/albums/5968901979186356929

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7943770
    Photos of Rose and her dog Tiffany (a Yorkshire Terrier) are also in with the lot photos along with RedKitty42.

LEVEL: beginner

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 30x20 lot, 270 Sunnyside Blvd, Sunset Valley $35,937

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: This office building also serves as an art gallery. Visitors can easily come and view the art work of RedKitty42 and Rose along with some decorating advice for their own homes. RedKitty42 is an architect and Rose is unemployed so far. Rose is clumsy, a party animal but is also friendly, artistic and a dog person. Tiffany, Rose's yorkshire terrier, is a genius, friendly, and loyal. RedKitty42 is family-oriented, a natural cook, animal lover, nurturing and artistic. RedKitty42 has two cats and a dog. (Didn't take photos of RedKitty42's animals because she had them before Rose and it wasn't relevant I thought.)

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: no cc (if there is any it will be from TSR)
  • mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited January 2014
    Darn it! My daughter is being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :lol: today and not letting me work on this. Also I just noticed that the inspiration that I was working from is the exact structure that ShelbySchoenheider did lol (plamface) , and there is no way I'll have time to start over. Good Luck everyone!!!!

Rec'd to date! Lookin' good everyone. :mrgreen:
  • LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited January 2014
    MrzNSmith wrote:
    Lebanna wrote:
    I always forget about Buydebug! (terrible I know) Thank you for explaining so clearly MrzNSmith :D

Yes it is a terrible thing, I think you need to be punished young lady :lol:.

I figured a pic would be helpful in locating the items, "as they say a picture is worth a thousand words."

Oh no! please forgive me! thanks to you I definitely didn't forget this build! :)
    I will be posting my entry in a bit ;)

@Mrlabean: Aw! that's too bad!! But,, can't help real live ;)
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM Build-N-Share Challenge #229-230 From Ashes

NAME: Lebanna

LINK TO LOT: Coming later, if at all.. Got to figure out what type of community lot is most appropriate.

LINK TO MEDIA: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113096526@N08/sets/72157639814309623/

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: N/A

LEVEL: Advanced

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 30x20 lot, I'll have to look the exact address up(somewhere downtown twinbrook) $38,998

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: A new office :) it's all so clean and new and neat! Lots of parking, a nice pathway up to the entrance, and once you are in? Rose will welcome you warmly! After you have confirmed your appointment with Rose, or made one, sit down in the waiting area with a comfy couch and arm chair. Rose will bring some refreshments while you wait. When it's time for the appointment Rose leads you to the office. Where I am waiting to have a chat. On the walls there are pictures of previous build to spike your interest. When you leave, you are well reasured that I and Rose will do the job just fine!

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: None :) Just store and EP/SP
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • ArikaBArikaB Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM From the Ashes BnS 229-230

NAME: ArikaB

LINK TO LOT: wouldn't upload

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s957.photobucket.com/user/ArikaB1/library/BnS 229-230?sort=6&page=1

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: Yes. Rose is a neat computer whiz who loves animals, is very friendly and a born saleswoman. Corbel, her dog, is a lazy, loyal genius who has turned out to be both non-destructive and adventurous. He has learned to sit and is working on sit-up. Rose and I get along well, because we're both friendly and good at selling. I'm a perfectionist who enjoys books and art. (Pics are mixed in with the media.)

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30, 419 Skyborough Blvd, Sunset Valley, $40,000 to the penny.

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: This quaint Victorian is a new build that looks like it has always been there. I wanted something that felt less like a cold office space and more like the homey, comfortable atmosphere so many of our clients crave. It features an inviting waiting room with entertainment for adults and children alike, an office space for me, a kitchenette, a rear foyer, a gazebo dining area, a large studio, 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, and 6 parking spaces. I hope this Painted Lady enchants our clients as much as it does Rose and me.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: TSR
  • ArikaBArikaB Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 2014
    Lebanna, yours is AWESOME! I love your photo walls - genius! And the freezer bunny statue is cracking me up!
  • HurricaneAllegraHurricaneAllegra Posts: 9 New Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM [From the Ashes #229-230]

NAME: HurricaneAllegra

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7944047

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/HurricaneAllegra/library/From the Ashes - Build-n-Share 229-230

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: part of media link

LEVEL: beginner

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30, no address (I placed the lot myself), $36,913

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: I wanted to make a modern, nice looking office that wasn't too over the top. It didn't need to be a huge building, because the office is just for one person and there is plenty of room. I made the waiting area comfortable for waiting clients and wanted to make sure there was enough to entertain them. In the office itself, I have a seating area where I can discuss plans with clients in an open, comfortable setting. I also of course have an area for myself in the office, complete with a desk and computer, and a drafting board, where I create my plans. Rose's desk is the first thing one sees when they step foot into the office, making it easy and clear for clients to check in and be seated in the waiting room. There is also enough room for Rose to keep her little Charlie by her side near her desk.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
  • NvZantenNvZanten Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    From Ashes #229-230

NAME: NvZanten

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7944096

LINK TO MEDIA: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104125709933614105919/photos/104125709933614105919/albums/5969273882813998865

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7944095

LEVEL: Intermediate

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30, Zonneliedweg 1, Sunset Valley, $45.137

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: After the tragic meteor strike, this office was designed in order to keep up with the demand for new and improved building designs. With a small bathroom and an office any architect would dream of, this new building will hopefully stay clear of meteor strikes.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please.

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: No CC used however, the idea for the front porch came from an existing house in Sunset Valley.
  • DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited January 2014
    @Lebanna - WOW I really like your Ashes build :)

How did you get the pics of the other houses and frame them?
  • ISHTARJMDISHTARJMD Posts: 260 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM From the Ashes... #229-230

NAME: ISHTARJMD

LINK TO LOT: http://wp.me/p34lt9-eA

LINK TO MEDIA: http://wp.me/p34lt9-eA

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: N/A

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30; 43 Water Lily Lane, Sunset Valley, $40,000 even.

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: The new home of Ishtar Architectural Design is situated in its own little building. It features a cozy waiting room and entrance, beautiful porch views, out door seating area, kitchenette, bathroom and office with private bath.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: TSR
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    From Ashes #229-230

NAME: suepea

LINK TO LOT: To Come

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/SuePea/slideshow/Ace Architecture 2

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: See Media

LEVEL: Intermediate

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20 x 30 lot, final cost was under $40,000

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: To come

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please.

Screenshot-35_zps74a71927.jpg

OK, RL has been kicking my butt and I'm almost too tired to post. Can I finish adding the description and stuff tomorrow? Pretty please? I can't keep my eyes open :( Been working so hard on this build and I'd hate for it not to count.

I even wrote a story to go along with it but got to get to sleep.

See you in the morning. ZZZZzzzzzzz.
    h2xmsbl]
  • paneingerpaneinger Posts: 214 Member
    edited January 2014
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM BNS 229-230

NAME: paneinger

LINK TO LOT: couldn't upload

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s291.photobucket.com/user/myndikins/library/Sims3/BNS 229-230

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: nope. ran out of time :c

LEVEL: intermediate??

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 20x30, $39,901. No address.

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: My first entry :mrgreen: I built it to fit in with the neighborhood style of a world that I'm working on, so it can go right downtown!

Anywhoo. This is a small lot, but includes an office, parking, and a garden area. I do my best thinking surrounded by nature, so why not take landscaping up a notch and fence in my own personal eden? The garden includes an easel for painting, a pond with fish flopping around merrily, a stone fountain, and a windchime - lots of peaceful nature sounds. It also has plenty of flowers and some butterfly spawners.

Inside, clients will find Rose's desk in front of the filing cabinets. Behind her desk and to the left is the door to the restroom, to the right, the small kitchen. There is also a toy chest and water bowl for her dog, plus a few toys in the garden. The waiting room features two couches, a toychest for the kids, and a fireplace as the focal point. On one wall, clients can make themselves cups of coffee or other warm beverages, have a doughnut or other snack, and find a wrack of magazines. The large picture windows open up the garden outside and offer a wonderful view, if the toys, food, and magazines aren't entertaining enough.

In the office, I have another easel, my sketchpad, and a drafting desk, all centered around my desk and another fireplace. I have a few awards on the wall, but not too many, as well as some artwork and a few books. The doorway offers a bit of privacy, but keeps the flow open with windows on either side of the door - it also helps to match the arch to the waiting room. There is no computer in the office because a tablet offers more intimacy when showing designs to clients and they don't have to try and see me around a large monitor.

All of the appliances are upgraded and the fireplace crackles away whenever you enter the room. The color palate is soothing cool colors - rich purple, cool grey, light turquoise, and crisp whites with an earthy brown wood floor. There are many flowers inside as well, scenting the air. I used many "vintage," older design themes, but done in a style that made it seem as if the building had always been there and was just recently updated, not that it had been burnt to a crisp and rebuilt.

In the parking lot, the sign for Phoenix Rising Designs is on the wall - an abstract orange work of art underneath a similar yellow piece. It rises like the fire, going from blazing orange to yellow, but looking soft enough to be salvaged.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes, please. Like I said, this is my first time entering :mrgreen:

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: Oh lordy. CC from everywhere. TSR, MTS, tumblrs, etc etc

Edited because I can't spell x.x
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited January 2014
    Howdy peeps, just to let you know that challenge 229-230 is now officially closed. Keep those eyes open though, as the next challenge is sure to be posted soon!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2014
    I didn't enter this challenge but have been lurking and the entries have been great :D i have rec'd some but I am about to go through and rec the rest. Great job everyone :thumbup: I'm interested in what the next challenge will be. I hope you all had a great day :-)

Edit: Rec'd them all :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited January 2014
    Build 'n' Share Challenge • #231-232

Natures Child

You take a deep breath, looking around your new office with satisfaction and pride. True, it didn't have the comfort of an old shoe, like your last office did. But that comfort, that perfect fit would come. And your new office is, to put it mildly, gorgeous. After one last admiring look around, you glance at the clock and note that your next client should be there soon.

No sooner has that thought left your head than Rose pokes her head through your door. “Your next client is here. She’s asked if she could talk to you outside.”

“Outside?” You steal a glance through your office window and sigh. The sun is shining brightly, making it look much warmer than the winter temperature truly was. “I’d better get my coat…”

The sun pierces your eyes, making you wish for your glasses until they adjust. Its silent and peaceful. You scan the little sitting area you keep for outside consultations. For a few minutes, as you start to shiver, you wonder if maybe the client changed their mind. Till a soft female voice says “Here.” You jump, certain you had just looked at that spot.

Sitting on a low stone border edging the garden, is a young woman that reminds you of a cross between a wood elf from fantasy stories and the red haired sister from that movie Practical Magic. She has long red hair that falls over her winter garb. Perched on one arm, held close to her body, is a huge raven. Her other hand gently strokes the birds feathers. her eyes, dark as the bird, follow your every move as you sit down on one of the benches. ‘She looks like she’s part of the bushes…’ you observe, a bit disconcerted.

“So…What can I do for you miss?”

“My name is Xantha Disthenos.” She ruffles the birds chest feathers, light glinting off of the thin chain around its neck, from which a tear shaped crystal dangles. “This is Tear.”

“Nice to meet you both.”

“We are looking for a house.” She says, apparently impervious to the cold. “We've chosen a lot up near Stoney Falls.”

“Okay. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?”

“I…I don't like people around. Tear likes other birds, but I don't like people. I’m an artist. I draw, paint a little. The money comes from an inheritance.” She pauses as the bird pecks at her zipper. “I don't want much. Just a little house, with a view of the falls. 1 bedrooms, 1 bath. Kitchen. Living room. Place for me to draw with lots of light. Something, simple. And of course a big comfy perch for Tear. I have an SUV, but I don't want a driveway all the way across the lot. A small garden, herb and vegetable. But not a big one.”

“Those are things we can all handle,” You say, seeking to reassure her.

“Also, I want you to reforest the lot.”

“… I’m sorry?” This was a new request.

“There was a small forest up there till it was clear cut. I want you to use most of the money to forest the lot. Whatever is not used up by the garden and the house. But make it natural looking, not in rows like an orchard. Can you do that?”

“I think so…”

“Good.” She stands up in a graceful motion. The raven she transfers to her shoulder. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome Miss Disthenos. We’ll have it done for you in just a couple weeks.”

“That will work.” The raven suddenly launches itself into the sky. When you look back at her human perch, you find that Xantha has also gone.

Requirements

Required build on the lot at the end of Waterfall Way in Sunset Valley
    •Small house
    •1 bed, 1 bath
    •Artist Studio
    •Perch for Tear
    •Kitchen
    •Living area
    •Small herb and veggie garden
    •Reforest the lot
    Budget: $55,000

Optional: Make Xantha and Tear. Show them in their new home. Xantha’s traits are Loner, Artistic, Green Thumb. You add in the other two.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top