Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who loves it?

ChipXChipX Posts: 17 New Member
I love the new feature where you have a music player and you get to play your own "Custom" music!

Who else loves it?

Comments

• Options
    TheSilverKnightTheSilverKnight Posts: 24 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Didn't realize this feature. That's cool as hell tho. What is required an ingame radio or boom box of some sort?
  • Options
    prncssofluv7prncssofluv7 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wasnt that a feature on the sims 2?
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wasnt that a feature on the sims 2?

Ahaha NO :D This really excites me.
  • Options
    senb23senb23 Posts: 520 New Member
    edited June 2009
    actually it was in sims2. I used that feature all the time. Already put my music in the folder for this game, but i can't even ***** play!! :evil:
  • Options
    WhiskeycloneWhiskeyclone Posts: 162 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Was an even better feature on the good ol' Sims 2 to be honest.

You could categorize your custom music into the pre-built folders, then take away the pre-installed songs.

But here, you can only put your songs into one chunk. But man, I don't want to play St. Vincent with Burial at the same time! That'll be weird and uncool.
  • Options
    ozirethozireth Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    senb23 wrote:
    actually it was in sims2. I used that feature all the time. Already put my music in the folder for this game, but i can't even ***** play!! :evil:

You're referring to an entirely different feature. In TS2 you could play your own MP3's in-game through radio or DJ booth, the feature here is specifically affecting the musicians.

That's something we never had in TS2 :)
  • Options
    johnyviijohnyvii Posts: 30 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ooh I was unaware of this! Thanks for the tip, this will be fun to play with!