Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BAXTER_MILO!!! I finally got the thing to upload

This was my Sunny Day Gift Exchange present for Baxter-Milo. For whatever reason, my laptop refused to cooperate and behave in a proper fashion. In fact, I couldn't get into the game on my laptop for a few months now. Finally, after some TS3 housecleaning and removing all mods, I got into the game and was able to finally upload my creations.

First, let's meet Skip Tracer and Marisca Fresco-Wordy. I originally posted them separately. Now I'm giving you the link to both of them as a household.

Let me introduce Skip Tracer .........

5csa.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fn62.jpg

9cwb.jpg

Skip Tracer was born in Isla Paradiso. He is a law-abiding citizen and believes the law is law. Unfortunately, Skip has a secret, he is a kleptomantic. :oops: Skip's other traits are family-oriented, brave, handy and perceptive.

This Libra loves mushroom omlettes, Indie music and the color aqua. He is currently employed as a Private Detective.

Although Skip believes the law is a good factor, he can't stop "borrowing" things. Skip was on the verge of giving up his dream of becoming a Pervasive Private Eye and turn to the criminal element, when he met the girl of his dreams.

Let's meet Marisca Fresco-Wordy....

52gm.jpg

n7xf.jpg

goh5.jpg

This sweet girl was born in-game. Her mother was my creation, actress Paula Fresco, and her father was pre-made musician, Tom Wordy.

Marisca was growing tired of Bridgeport, mainly because the paparazzi were like zombies, they generated any and everywhere. Marisca couldn't go grocery shopping without being photographed.

Paula offered Marisca a month-long paid vacation to Isla Paradiso, as only a superstar mother can. Of course Marisca took Paula up on the offer and boy, was it the best thing to ever happen to her.

While soaking up the sun and local flavor, Marisca met Skip Tracer. It was love at first sight. By the end of that vacation, Marisca and Skip decided to get a fresh start in a new town. They said good-bye to their families and moved to quiet little Sunset Valley to begin their life together.

Skip immediately got a job as a private investigator. Marisca has been toying with the idea of becoming an actress like her mother ..... or would she prefer to be a musician. After all, she is a born performer with star quality running through her veins. Marisca is also family-oriented, charismatic and nurturing.

This Aries loves macaroni and cheese, roots music and bright sunny yellow.

Baxter_Milo, I hope you enjoy Marisca and Skip. Since I originally uploaded them separately, here they are together and with skills. Tracer 2.0

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Comments

• ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited January 2014
    Now comes the good part. Their beautiful home. It's more than a house. I gave you a sneak preview but I couldn't upload the finished screenshots until now.

Here's Dream Tracer:

FRONT:

2yvupzm.jpg

2efst41.jpg

Music and Living Room:

33yi7ms.jpg

ou30gh.jpg

Dining Room/Kitchen:

2luph0.jpg

343htvr.jpg

2e4w2sz.jpg

Hall bathroom:

20fcc9v.jpg

34zjbeo.jpg

Children's bedrooms:

nzr6o9.jpg

289lwcx.jpg

Laundry room, gym and den:

2ed62v8.jpg

359z586.jpg

2m5zex3.jpg

Backyard:

288tnxs.jpg

s4b6go.jpg

av6exx.jpg

2ag9pub.jpg

I'm sure I missed a few pics but you get to explore the entire house.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited January 2014
    Skip and Marisca are very nice sims. :) Great background story details to them. Their house is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The front porch is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the rocking chairs there relaxing and looking at what is happening outdoors. It looks very nice how you have placed the pots of plants in the various areas of the porch. The trees either side of the front steps look great. It looks nice how you have placed the daffodils and other flowers on the left and right edges of the porch. Nice dome windows that you have used for the home. Sims will enjoy doing star gazing using the telescope on the upper balcony. Nice types of fencing that you have used for the porch and balcony. Child sims will have fun playing on the play equipment in the playground. The hedged parking spot looks great. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The floor pattern looks great. It looks nice how you have set up the music room for sims to enjoy practising on the musical instruments or jamming together with friends. The framed family photos on the wall look nice. The living room is nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable sofa and armchairs there whilst watching the tv. The fruit bowl and tea set on the coffee table are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The floor mat looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the vase of flowers and the photo frames on the table behind the sofa. Very nice patterning of the curtains. The plants in the corners of the room looks nice. Nice design of the kitchen. Great bar stool counter for sims to sit up at and eat a meal. The floor mats on the kitchen floor are nice for sims to stand on whilst they wait for their meals to finish cooking or whilst they wash their hands. Nice patterns that you have used for them and for the dining room curtains. The kitchen brick wall looks great. The hanging pot plant and the fruit bowl on the counter look nice. Very nice dining area. It looks very nice how you have recoloured the dining table and chairs . Nice shade of green that you have used. Sims will like seeing the vase of flowers on the table as they are eating there. The floor mat underneath the table looks nice. The drinks trolley is a nice touch near the window. The recoloured leaf décor on the wall of the hall bathroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the ship picture in between them. The way you have placed the curtains on the dome window looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the floor mat beside the bath tub for sims to step on when getting in/out of the tub. The butterfly pattern that you have used for the wall of one of the children's bedrooms looks pretty. It looks great how you have placed the washer and dryer either side of the sink in the laundry and have the shell décor on the wall at different levels. Sims will like building up their athletic skill and keep fit using the gym equipment . the curtains in the den look very nice. Great study desk area for sims to use the computer at here. It is nice that sims will see the bird/floral wall pattern as they are sitting there at the desk. Sims will like painting on the easel there. The row of floor mats look nice. Great back porch for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors at the tables and chairs or just relaxing on the seats there enjoying the outdoors air and views. It looks nice how you have placed the plants along the edges of the porch. Very nice pool. The side water fountain is nice for sims to see when sitting on the back porch or swimming in the pool.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Rose. I worked hard on that house. I don't usually like big lots but it was what was requested. In turn, I really got a chance to work with MOO a little more and was satisfied with my final product. I can't wait to play the house.

I'm so glad it finally uploaded so now I can put it on my PC.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited January 2014
    Just a little nudge so Baxter_Milo will see this.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Okay. . . this is going to sound like a weird thing to compliment, but I LOVE that you left some rooms empty. It gives Baxter some room to grow -- to add new things and have these lovely sims grow and change, but also never have to mess with the adorable design and layout that you've created. And who would ever want to mess with anything about this darling house? And I really like Skip -- I have a weakness for that hairstyle and the Klepto trait, so e's awesome to me!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited January 2014
    Nesa, the links to the sims just go to the exchange at large. Here's the URL address on them you see when you right click and chose properties:

http://www.thesims3.com/exchange/sims

Fortunately, the household and lot links work great and I got them rec'd.

Really nice! Bax will love them.
    edited January 2014
    Okay. . . this is going to sound like a weird thing to compliment, but I LOVE that you left some rooms empty. It gives Baxter some room to grow -- to add new things and have these lovely sims grow and change, but also never have to mess with the adorable design and layout that you've created. And who would ever want to mess with anything about this darling house? And I really like Skip -- I have a weakness for that hairstyle and the Klepto trait, so e's awesome to me!

Thank you. I don't like all the rooms to be furnished because sometimes I want to do specific things with them. I love this house. I spent a lot of time on it. It was my first foray into using MOO. The ensuite bathroom is the best example. I love the tub on the platform with the catci arrangements and shelving behind it. I couldn't get a really good pic.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited January 2014
    ciane wrote:
    Nesa, the links to the sims just go to the exchange at large. Here's the URL address on them you see when you right click and chose properties:

http://www.thesims3.com/exchange/sims

Fortunately, the household and lot links work great and I got them rec'd.

Really nice! Bax will love them.

Dang!!! I cut and pasted from the original post. I posted Skip and Marisca before as separate sims. Gotta go fix that.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2014
    You did a great job hon and I hope that she loves these. Kinda makes me want to play them and see if they can really balance career and family. Rec'd and faved.:D
    YShQCz1.png
    edited January 2014
    They are fun. I played them long enough to give them some skills and money
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited January 2014
    As some one who doesn't normally "build" I must say you did a fantastic job! I love the way it looks! I love how you placed the driveway, I don't know how I never realized to do that myself. I always put the drive way inside the fence and it always bothers me, because it doesn't really make sense. I also think it was a great a idea to leave a few room empty for bax too!
    :mrgreen:
    Congrats Bax!
    edited January 2014
    mayray wrote:
    As some one who doesn't normally "build" I must say you did a fantastic job! I love the way it looks! I love how you placed the driveway, I don't know how I never realized to do that myself. I always put the drive way inside the fence and it always bothers me, because it doesn't really make sense. I also think it was a great a idea to leave a few room empty for bax too!
    :mrgreen:
    Congrats Bax!

Thanks, May. Happy New Year. I usually only build for myself and don't upload. As for the car being outside the fence, it didn't make sense to me either that you could build around the car and it would magically appear on the street.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited January 2014
    Omg so sorry Ernesa, I haven't been on the forums in awhile. I remember the family, I have them in my game, in a boring pre-made house. Now I can put them into the house they deserve! Thank you so much, it is very beautiful! The colors and recolors are amazing! I just cant find all the words I need to say, Stunning, Wonderful, Magnificent, are a few that comes to mind.

Thank you so much! This is being downloaded and installed now! Much love and big hugs! :mrgreen:
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    It's a beautiful house, Nesa! I love the balconies :mrgreen: Well done, and I am glad your laptop finally cooperated. ~YJ~
    edited January 2014
    Omg so sorry Ernesa, I haven't been on the forums in awhile. I remember the family, I have them in my game, in a boring pre-made house. Now I can put them into the house they deserve! Thank you so much, it is very beautiful! The colors and recolors are amazing! I just cant find all the words I need to say, Stunning, Wonderful, Magnificent, are a few that comes to mind.

Thank you so much! This is being downloaded and installed now! Much love and big hugs! :mrgreen:

Thank you for being so patient. I think my poor laptop is overloaded with Sims stuff. It's super slow and it kept crashing to desktop.

I'm excited that I finally got the thing uploaded. I tried to use colors that gave the house a bright but warm feeling.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]