Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• Options
    yelsha23yelsha23 Posts: 93 Member
    edited November 2013
    signed
    tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif
  • Options
    yelsha23yelsha23 Posts: 93 Member
    edited November 2013
    signed

I want
    anime ep or sp lots of anime clothes,hobbies,traits,skills,mangas,venues,Japanese cosplays,hairstyles,traditional Japanese objects,clothes,hairstyles,food,and Japanese cultures
    farming ep
    Disney ep
    Ghibli ep
    amusement park ep
    open for business
    teen style
    50s as is Elvis Presley and Grease retro ep or sp
    Hawaii ep hawaii clothes,hairstyles,hula skill,and more
    school ep with new school interactions,venues like more libraries,dance studios,gyms,arenas,stores,hobbies,traits,skills,uniforms for child through teen and where teens go to their very own high school and a new life stage preteens age 10-12
    similar to Sims 2 University where young adults were first introduced .Preteens can have their own store section like kids have in build and buy.They can do more than child sims,more hobbies,clothes,hairstyles,have 4 traits like teens,have their first crush,do pranks,their curfew would be the same as teens ,and they would be able to use a stove and be more independent .
    Victorian style ep or sp similar to Jane Eyre,Jane Austin,Charles Dickens,Lewis Carroll,Anne of Green Gables,The Secret Garden,and etc You would have victorian style homes,furniture,clothing,hairstyles,and more
    H&M Fashion
    Apartments,hotels,duplexes,condos,and etc ep

I also want them to fix all the bugs in the previous eps or sps and make it load and save faster.
    tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited November 2013
    yelsha23 wrote:
    signed

I want
    anime ep or sp lots of anime clothes,hobbies,traits,skills,mangas,venues,Japanese cosplays,hairstyles,traditional Japanese objects,clothes,hairstyles,food,and Japanese cultures
    farming ep
    Disney ep
    Ghibli ep
    amusement park ep
    open for business
    teen style
    50s as is Elvis Presley and Grease retro ep or sp
    Hawaii ep hawaii clothes,hairstyles,hula skill,and more
    school ep with new school interactions,venues like more libraries,dance studios,gyms,arenas,stores,hobbies,traits,skills,uniforms for child through teen and where teens go to their very own high school and a new life stage preteens age 10-12
    similar to Sims 2 University where young adults were first introduced .Preteens can have their own store section like kids have in build and buy.They can do more than child sims,more hobbies,clothes,hairstyles,have 4 traits like teens,have their first crush,do pranks,their curfew would be the same as teens ,and they would be able to use a stove and be more independent .
    Victorian style ep or sp similar to Jane Eyre,Jane Austin,Charles Dickens,Lewis Carroll,Anne of Green Gables,The Secret Garden,and etc You would have victorian style homes,furniture,clothing,hairstyles,and more
    H&M Fashion
    Apartments,hotels,duplexes,condos,and etc ep

I also want them to fix all the bugs in the previous eps or sps and make it load and save faster.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    GoatbreathGoatbreath Posts: 11 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Signed.

More kids stuff should get added into the game in the very least. I feel they have really missed out the 'family time'/'fun time'/'play time' stuff market, even with generations. More family activities and homely things like knitting and sewing and being able to teach kids to cook on the play stove. A play house on the ground. Twisty slides. Swing ropes. Tree tyres. Camp-fire stories. More adventures from home. Maybe a more interactive after school club. All members could go on camping trips and 'wade in marshes', or something. More children's books. Just more of so many things that get easily overlooked. And a lot more board games. Card games, too.

I'll stop, now. (Hopefully much the opposite of TS3.)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Goatbreath wrote:
    Signed.

More kids stuff should get added into the game in the very least. I feel they have really missed out the 'family time'/'fun time'/'play time' stuff market, even with generations. More family activities and homely things like knitting and sewing and being able to teach kids to cook on the play stove. A play house on the ground. Twisty slides. Swing ropes. Tree tyres. Camp-fire stories. More adventures from home. Maybe a more interactive after school club. All members could go on camping trips and 'wade in marshes', or something. More children's books. Just more of so many things that get easily overlooked. And a lot more board games. Card games, too.

I'll stop, now. (Hopefully much the opposite of TS3.)
    Thank you.
  • Options
    VININIANNEVININIANNE Posts: 252 Member
    edited November 2013
    I already signed and I think that they are putting an end to sims 3 way to early. They should ask how we, fans, takes it. And from what I see, fans doesn't seem to take it very well.
  • Options
    SerpaviaSerpavia Posts: 9
    edited November 2013
    I'll sign
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited November 2013
    VININIANNE wrote:
    I already signed and I think that they are putting an end to sims 3 way to early. They should ask how we, fans, takes it. And from what I see, fans doesn't seem to take it very well.
    We're on it's 4th year - the same amount of years EA ended game production for TS2.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    VININIANNE wrote:
    We're on it's 4th year - the same amount of years EA ended game production for TS2.
    Actually thesims3boy, it's the 5th year of TS3 given that TS3's 1st year is 2009 and its 2nd is 2010 and 3rd 2011 and 4th 2012. They ended TS2 in 2008 (The 5th year of TS2).

TS1 lasted for 4 years
    TS2 had 5 years worth of making expansions
    TS3 had 5 years worth of making expansions.

Now, I want EA to have TS4 only last for the same amount of years as TS1 which is 4 years.

Edit: To EA, TS3 had ended on time, but to me, it's early.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'll sign because I've only started Sims3 fairly recently.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TadOlson wrote:
    I'll sign because I've only started Sims3 fairly recently.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    edited December 2013
    I would like more things for sims 3... or retrocompatible spin-offs, for example about to be a superhero/secret agent or exploring dungeons/tombs

I wish a world adventure 2 with new countries..

Other option is a stand alone spansion like travel to medieval age.. with swords and exploring duengons..
  • Options
    kitti789playerkitti789player Posts: 297 Member
    edited December 2013
    Sign me
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sign me
    I already have you as #88. If I add you again, it'll confuse people.
  • Options
    xbamfkatxxbamfkatx Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    sign
  • Options
    GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited January 2014
    Sign me up! I still have tons of things to do in the game!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    xbamfkatx wrote:
    sign
    Sign me up! I still have tons of things to do in the game!
    Thank you two.

Well, we have 20 more before 200.
  • Options
    matashjmamatashjma Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2014
    signed
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    matashjma wrote:
    signed
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Now, please EA, look at this petition. We want more of TS3/TS1/TS2. Even though you all moved on to TS4, please don't abandon TS3/TS2/TS1.
  • Options
    EA, these are your options:
    1. You can continue to make EPs for the old three games before TS4.
    2. I could create a company, and purchase the rights for all of those games.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I would be happy if they just fixed all the bugs in TS3. That won't happen. Sad!! They were however kind in re-releasing the sims 2 ultimate collection for free. I would have rather seen TS2 updated than having a sims 4. I bet they would have made more money if they re-made 2 with better graphics rather than issue 4!
  • Options
    JenwalesJenwales Posts: 110 Member
    Add my name. I think that there's way too many changes for me to every buy sims 4 (no neighbourhood view). I think they change too much and don't listen to what fans want.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top