Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Fantastic, beautiful. the landscaping around the island, Wonderful.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks Ladies! :D It was my first try at an island. Took my awhile to get the mail and paper boats to come to the front of the island. :?
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2013
    I absolutely adore everything you've been doing recently, but especially your lovely little island. It's such a fun idea and very very pretty. That waterfall and bridge are stunning :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited December 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    I absolutely adore everything you've been doing recently, but especially your lovely little island. It's such a fun idea and very very pretty. That waterfall and bridge are stunning :D
    Thanks GreenCats! It sounds really pretty in game too with the waterfall and the seagulls! :D

• lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2013
    hi I'm lilly, thank you so much for taking my request of downton abbey. I'm not sure how many rooms the house has this house isn't shown in much detail in the show. There is this wonderful sims 3 build by a fan of the show on youtube that I've heard is pretty accurate. ill post the link maybe that will help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Rw9v4ZE54
    this house has way too much CC for me, but it is wonderful.
    no i dont want laundry, I want it to be as close to the edwardian period as possible.
    Thanks again.
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the link! :D Apparently what all the pics I could find are cutting off the kitchen and servant wing. I had most of the rooms laid out and designated to pretty much the same as they showed. I didn't know what the Tea room was suppose to be but it's there now. Had been thinking to make it more of a conservatory or sunroom type with wicker furniture maybe an art easel and lots of plants. They do have some empty rooms and since I was going with what I could see of the house ... I have the kitchen and the servant quarters included in the side extension of the house without the extra wing.

Here's what I did this weekend.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/728774.page#11584131

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2013
    romagi1 wrote:
    GreenCats wrote:
    Thanks GreenCats! It sounds really pretty in game too with the waterfall and the seagulls! :D

Oh I didn't think about that! I usually play with sound off because my speakers are crackling, but you're inspiring me to have a listen :D

romagi1 wrote:

It's looking beautiful!! How on earth did you get that driveway so perfectly round?
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your WIP is looking fan-tast-ic :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Romagi, WOW! :D Your new WIP is looking regal! I just ADORE that treelined driveway leading to the house. Gives the build so much grandeur! Great job! You are so talented. Looking forward to more pics. :D
    edited December 2013
    omg its coming out amazingly already, I love the sunroom idea it goes very well with the period. The gardens are more like manicured lawns and flowers type. also they dont have electricity in this house its all candles. I'm so excited I love the tree lined road what town is it in?
    edited December 2013
    lilly625 wrote:
    omg its coming out amazingly already, I love the sunroom idea it goes very well with the period. The gardens are more like manicured lawns and flowers type. also they dont have electricity in this house its all candles. I'm so excited I love the tree lined road what town is it in?

Hi Lilly, you had wanted the house to be placed in Twinbrook so I wanted to find lot there to build it. :D It's on a little short tree lined road across from the Rockstar house on Puddlewick Dr. I kicked out the previous owners! :lol:

I got the stairs to the attic..I just must have been tired the last time cause it was so oblivious where to put them without even changing the floorplan. :lol: So what would you like up there? Skill room, play room, storage....?
    GreenCats wrote:

It's looking beautiful!! How on earth did you get that driveway so perfectly round?

LOL, lay the drive, work on the house, mess on the drive, work on the house, mess on the drive....yeah, I kept wanting to go get a plate and slap it on there and draw around it! LOL!

Thanks She and Yanti! :mrgreen:

edited December 2013
    Hi!

Um...the attic could be a skills area or maybe a nursery/school room/play room type thing idk what do you think?
    edited December 2013
    you are very talented i absolutely love the kitchen!! its perfect i cant wait to see the rest of the house :D
    edited December 2013
    Loving the layout of this build Romagi! This is going to be one fantastic build! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited December 2013
    You WIP is looking great! :)Very nice kitchen! The stove alcove and the way you have done the fireplace section and placed the items on the table there looks very nice!
    edited January 2014
    the music room looks lovely!! :D
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ha! I keep trying to rec your beautiful builds but I've rec'd them all! :mrgreen:
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited January 2014
    Cascade Island shoulda been featured! :) So beautiful!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

edited January 2014
    Oooooooh! :D The living room with the piano and the kitchen/ diner looks lovely! It has got so much charm! Love all the MOO work! :D
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    You WIP is looking great! :)Very nice kitchen! The stove alcove and the way you have done the fireplace section and placed the items on the table there looks very nice!

Thanks Rose! I was going for an 1800's kitchen. :D
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Ha! I keep trying to rec your beautiful builds but I've rec'd them all! :mrgreen:

Thanks Meg! :D
    Cascade Island shoulda been featured! :) So beautiful!

WOW Thanks tallcoolone :mrgreen:
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oooooooh! :D The living room with the piano and the kitchen/ diner looks lovely! It has got so much charm! Love all the MOO work! :D

Thanks Yanti! The home is for simmies living in the 1800's. :D

edited January 2014
    Oh my gosh!!! the gardens look wonderful, I cant wait to see the whole thing! :D
    edited January 2014
    Any more updates? :D I am so looking forward to the finished build. This will be going straight to my favourites. I love your eye for details Romagi. :D
    edited June 2017
    :D Lilly625 your Manor is ready! :D

Lilly Manor: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7949993

Have you dreamed of being the Lord and Lady of the Manor? Inspired by the Dowager's Manor house from Downton Abbey. Parlor, Formal Dining, Morning Room, Study, Music Room. Afternoon Room, Master suite, 4 guest suites, Butler's Room, Cook and Maid room, Children's quarters with Governess Room, kitchen and cellar. Garden seating, Gazebo for weddings and afternoon tea. Fully upgraded to fireproof and unbreakable. ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

Media: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Lilly Manor?sort=9&page=1

Built at 26 Puddlewick in Twinbrook. You'll need to evict the current residents and replace the 60 x 60 with a 50 x 50 to get the tree lined drive.

You can use the Gazebo for weddings by removing the bench in the arch and replacing the tiny cakes on the center table with the wedding cake.

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited January 2014
    Lily Manor is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it! It looks very nice how you have done the front circular courtyard area in the front of the house with the fountain in the middle of it. The trees surrounded by the hedge fencing on either side of this area looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the trees, flowers and plants in the corners and sides of the property. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers, plants and trees right through the outdoors areas! Very lovely gazebo! Great exterior of it! The bow garlands on the fencing and the way you have placed the curtains there looks very nice. Very nice white seating and pink patterning of the chairs that you have placed there. It looks nice that you have placed an arch there. The cake stand on the table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the gazebo, enjoying the sunshine or starry skies, and the outside air. They will enjoy looking out and seeing the nice flowers that you have surrounded the gazebo with. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! Very nice shades of colours that you have used in the bedrooms. The wall patterns for the bedroom walls are very nice. The pictures that you have placed on the bedroom walls are nice for sims to see when getting up in the morning. It looks very nice how you have used the floral pattern on the bed curtain in the blue coloured bedroom. The floral mat under the bed, the flower picture on the wall and the vase of flowers on the bedside table all come together to create a very place for sims to sleep. It looks nice how you have positioned the pictures on the bedhead wall in the green coloured bedroom. It looks great how you have done the study desk area in the children's room! It looks great how you have combined the bookcases, chalk board and other items on the ledge together! It looks great! It looks great that you have used 2 colours for the 2 chairs there. The bear on the ball in the corner there looks great. The way you have placed the curtains and painting on the wall behind the bed in the pink coloured bedroom looks nice. The wall candle lights in the bedrooms look nice. Very nice furnishing of the apricot coloured bedroom. The family photos on the bedhead wall looks nice and nice sitting area there and in the other bedrooms. It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the side of the room. The vase s on the bedside tables look great. Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen. It looks great how you have placed the items on the table in front of the fireplace . The plants on the ledges in front of the kitchen windows and the hanging flower baskets look nice. It looks great how you have done the arched stove alcove. The wall texture that you have used for the alcove looks great. Very nice music room! Sims will enjoy playing the grand piano and bass or enjoy sitting on the comfortable seats there listening to the music being played. The pots of flowers that you have placed there are nice sights for sims to see whether sitting or playing. The music will flow through to the other area of the living room too for sims to enjoy listening to the music. Very nice dining room! The statue and grandfather clocks in the corners look great. It looks nice that you have placed the flowers on top of the dining table for sims to see when eating there. The chairs in front of the curtains look great and will be great for sims to sit on whilst they wait for the meals to be prepared and then they can come to sit at the dining table for eating the food. Very nice shade of green that you have used for the walls. Sims will like seving themselves from the buffet table there. It is nice to have the fireplace there to warm up sims when dining there. Very nice furnishing of the various sitting rooms. Nice shades of colours that you have used. The pictures that you have placed on the wall look nice and suit well the Manor theme. Nice comfortable seats that you have placed in the rooms for sims to relax on . Sims will enjoy sitting in front of the fireplaces. Nice types of lamps that you have used in the sitting rooms.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    I am not sure if you meant to link to a photobucket album with more photos in it? The link you gave leads to just one photo. I had a look at the exchange photos as well as the ones you posted here.
    edited January 2014
    Abslolutely love it Romagi! :D Fantastic build! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: