Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Insane Dubois Legacy [Patriarchy] TS3 - New Chapter! - (5-7-21)

Comments

• MrsOogieBoogieMrsOogieBoogie Posts: 844 Member
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    Bumping in case you missed the update ^_^
  • xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow. Those were some awesome updates. I haven't been around much because of work/personal stuff. Was a real treat to come back to 3 updates! I'm shocked at how that ended! Jason got what was coming to him, though. Seems that the G-twins have exceeded his body count though. I'm excited to see how the next generation plays out.

I wonder how Jason's family is going to take the news of what he's done/confessed to. That'd be a terrible thing to go through.
    edited December 2013
    xVee wrote:
    Wow. Those were some awesome updates. I haven't been around much because of work/personal stuff. Was a real treat to come back to 3 updates! I'm shocked at how that ended! Jason got what was coming to him, though. Seems that the G-twins have exceeded his body count though. I'm excited to see how the next generation plays out.

I wonder how Jason's family is going to take the news of what he's done/confessed to. That'd be a terrible thing to go through.

Hey there! :D
    Glad you liked the recent updates. Yeah, Jason did get what was coming to him, you're right. I'm happy you're excited for the next generation! The think the twins' generation is going to be even more interesting. ^_^
    Thanks for reading!
  • mightykitty2mightykitty2 Posts: 156 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Just found this thread! I only just started reading your legacy, still on chapter one but I thought I should come back and tell you how great the start is and for I can bookmark it, in case my computer has a spaz attack.

*BOOKMARKED*
    edited January 2014
    Generation 3 has officially started! :D

Mature Content Warning

Read Generation 3, Chapter 1
    edited January 2014
    Just found this thread! I only just started reading your legacy, still on chapter one but I thought I should come back and tell you how great the start is and for I can bookmark it, in case my computer has a spaz attack.

*BOOKMARKED*

Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad to see you interested in my legacy story! I hope you enjoy it the more you read :D
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2014
    Aw, Gibs <3 That last chapter just made me fall in love with Gibson. He's so adorable.

Now Gareth on the other hand... devilish man-child. That is all, lol.
    edited January 2014
    xVee wrote:
    Aw, Gibs <3 That last chapter just made me fall in love with Gibson. He's so adorable.

Now Gareth on the other hand... devilish man-child. That is all, lol.

Aw, I'm glad you like Gibson so much :D
    LOL Yess, Gareth.. Such a little devil -________- XD
    Thanks for reading!
    edited January 2014
    edited January 2014
    Bumping for those of you who missed the update.

Gen 3 Chapter 4 coming out soon!
    edited February 2014
    Mature Content Warning. NSFW

Read Generation 3, Chapter 5

:)
    edited February 2014
    Mature Content Warning: Language

Read Generation 3, Chapter 7

Today is the anniversary of TIDL! I started Generation 1 a year ago today! Thanks to everyone who's been reading/lurking/commenting! It means a lot to me!

Enjoy the new chapter <3
    edited February 2014
    I will read and comment in a sec but your link for Chapter 5 doesn't work.
    edited February 2014
    xVee wrote:
    I will read and comment in a sec but your link for Chapter 5 doesn't work.

Thanks for letting me know! It's been fixed :D
    edited February 2014
    Wow.
    Those were some amazing chapters. Gareth is such a dirty, evil guy. Gibson, although he had his evil tendencies, is adorable. LOVE the shots of him without his glasses. Was that little comment you made at the beginning of that chapter for me? Hehe.
    I am absolutely in love with this story. I really like Hannah. I hope Gareth doesn't mess this one up for my favourite little Gibby. <3
    edited February 2014
    xVee wrote:
    Wow.
    Those were some amazing chapters. Gareth is such a dirty, evil guy. Gibson, although he had his evil tendencies, is adorable. LOVE the shots of him without his glasses. Was that little comment you made at the beginning of that chapter for me? Hehe.
    I am absolutely in love with this story. I really like Hannah. I hope Gareth doesn't mess this one up for my favourite little Gibby. <3

Aww, thank you!
    Yeah, Gareth is a little over the edge most days, while Gibson tries to keep things calm and collected for the most part. Ikr, doesn't he look great without those glasses, too? *faints* hahahaa
    I'm so glad you like this story, I really appreciate it and anyone who takes the time out of their day to read it!
    Glad you like Hannah, she has a very likable feel to her. LOL Gibby XD Well, Gareth still doesn't even know about Hannah and vice versa. Let's see how long Gibson can keep them both a secret from one another ;)
    Thanks so much for reading! <3
    edited February 2014
    xVee wrote:
    Wow.

Aww, thank you!
    Yeah, Gareth is a little over the edge most days, while Gibson tries to keep things calm and collected for the most part. Ikr, doesn't he look great without those glasses, too? *faints* hahahaa
    I'm so glad you like this story, I really appreciate it and anyone who takes the time out of their day to read it!
    Glad you like Hannah, she has a very likable feel to her. LOL Gibby XD Well, Gareth still doesn't even know about Hannah and vice versa. Let's see how long Gibson can keep them both a secret from one another ;)
    Thanks so much for reading! <3

Lol, Gareth takes after his father more than my precious little Gibby does - which I am thankful for. I love Gibby's psychotic tendencies though (ie: convincing his co-worker to off herself - even if he won't admit he was the cause of it). I vote that Gibby starts to wear contacts ;) Jk. I still adore him with his glasses. And that close up shot with his chest hair showing - ou la la. Helllllllo handsome!

I feel so bad everytime I miss an update of yours, but at least it's a treat when I come back and there are a few ready for me to read! :D

Hannah is lovely. I hope Mr. Gibby can keep her a secret from Gareth - although, I have a feeling that 'hiding' things from her will end up blowing up in his face. He has already lied to her/omitted things from her... hopefully he can keep things in good graces with Hannah.
    edited February 2014
    xVee wrote:
    Lol, Gareth takes after his father more than my precious little Gibby does - which I am thankful for. I love Gibby's psychotic tendencies though (ie: convincing his co-worker to off herself - even if he won't admit he was the cause of it). I vote that Gibby starts to wear contacts ;) Jk. I still adore him with his glasses. And that close up shot with his chest hair showing - ou la la. Helllllllo handsome!

I feel so bad everytime I miss an update of yours, but at least it's a treat when I come back and there are a few ready for me to read! :D

Hannah is lovely. I hope Mr. Gibby can keep her a secret from Gareth - although, I have a feeling that 'hiding' things from her will end up blowing up in his face. He has already lied to her/omitted things from her... hopefully he can keep things in good graces with Hannah.

Yeah, you're right, Gareth takes after Jason a little more than Gibson does; he mostly just took after Faline when it comes to his sometimes gentle nature.
    LOL giving Gibs contacts XD maybe he'll try them out someday ;)
    Aw, don't feel bad, it's not like I get mad or anything hahaha and yes, the plus side is there's plenty for you to read whenever you choose to ^_^
    Thank you, I'm glad you like Hannah! Hmm, we'll see if it stays a secret, though it's going to be pretty difficult :/
    edited March 2014

Read Generation 3, Chapter 9
    Enjoy!

Also, I need your guys' help with an heir poll on who should birth the son for the future gen 4 heir! Please take the time to go to this page to vote! Thank you! ^_^
    edited March 2014