Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❀ Beach City =]

Comments

• AHewlett28AHewlett28 Posts: 16 Member
    edited December 2013
    This world looks simply amazing and I really can't wait to see the final product.

But I was just wondering, was there a list of expansions/stuff packs/store content somewhere that we should know about for when it's time to download this for ourselves?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi :D

I'm trying to pull enough Sims together to make a fun Save file for this world.
    So, it's time for me to beg and plead for your Sims. I'm looking for fun Sims, Sims you'd like to play- family or single Sims.

A few things I'll like for the Sims to include- (family or individual Sims)

*No 3rd Party CC
    *Make sure to write them a small, or large, biography. Their personal story, if you will.
    *Put your name in the descriptions- so I can remember and everyone who plays them will know.

Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

.... There's a list somewhere... I know I made a list of the worlds

Expansions: WA through IP (update 1.63)
    Stuff Packs: HEL through 70s, 80s. 90s
    Store worlds-
    Midnight Hollow
    Dragon Valley
    Aurora Skies
    Monte Vista
    Sunlit Tides
    Lucky Palms
    Hidden Springs
    Barnacle Bay
    Riverview

Store Sets- Some items from a lot of them.
    PC items- most of them...

The full list isn't done yet. :)
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited December 2013
    Dear Rflong, everything in my studio is for you to use if you would like. I love this new world. Another work of art by you. :thumbup:
    I am in the process of reinstalling my game. The Eps and Sps are installed. Thanks to all the help from Reggie. Now I have to redownload all the store stuff, etc. When that is done I will very happily make what ever sims you need. I wish you a very safe and Happy New Year. Many hugs to you dear Rflong and take very good care of yourself. :D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7579740

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7579739

Mckee is the life guard beach bum type and the roommates are 2 girls with different personalities that I made in August with BC in mind. They are yours if you want them.
    Reggie your new sim sounds great, will be getting him when I finish downloading everything and finish getting my game going. :D
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013

Thanks so much! I've got them and will add them to the second post after I collect all the donated information.

I appreciate them so much! :mrgreen:
  • SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I'll try make some families for you, definitely. It'll be hard using no CC!

Can I ask will you be including any Roaring Heights skyscrapers in your world? I think some of them would work well and flesh out the city area more :)

Also, I have to hand it to you for the world, it's brilliant. My sims are living in a beautiful house on the lake, surrounded by trees. It is just beautiful!
  • pixzipixzi Posts: 397 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm going to to test beach city when i load the game and i always create a new family so i will upload her/them for you to use. If you see any in my studio feel free to use them.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your world is looking beautiful. I especially like the night time pictures in the first post :)
    edited January 2014

Awesome....

@pixzi- Thank you very much! I'd appreciate that. :D

@SeanieRockz44-Thanks so much! I don't have Roaring Heights yet... so, no. There won't be anything from that world. :)

@YellowJane- Thank you. :mrgreen:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2014
    I had to forego sending you the sims I made last night as they have patterns attached so - I looked and looked for the darn things all night and finally gave up. I started a reset this morning - but one way or the other the patterns are leaving - and then I will send some clean sims to you. Sorry about that. So a delay here from me.

That will teach me to download feature lots without checking them in custard. But my internet was being wonky a couple days ago (like it is tonight as well) and it was the only way I could get the darn things to download. Next time I wait seeing I uninstalled all five and still had the patterns - but nothing else of the lots. They had been made for the new Roaring Heights thread and several were featured lots. Looking at their pics I did not see any patterns not in the world or game already - but I definitely have sticky patterns now - or did - I reset my whole game and I'm reinstalling my store stuff. SIGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Later.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have one , Ellen Dawn in my studio....Saggitarius (Diva) need I say more...that Diva trait is crazy at times. Her LTW is Jack of all Trades. I am playing with her at the moment, and I definately have to keep close tabs on her...that Diva trait can be weird at times.

You are always welcome to anything in my Studio. I just haven't had the opertunity to add any new Sims lately.
  • RemmoRemmo Posts: 597 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey there :)

Cool to see you nearing completion on this project :thumbup: I've made a bright and beach ready funked up version of Remmo link if you want to use him. He's straight out of the creator, haven't fiddled with skills or cash. He'd be most at home on a houseboat or in a beach hut as he loves the water.
  • CindyPlayer570CindyPlayer570 Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2014
    Love, love, love this world. I haven't played it yet but went in and checked it out. Can't wait until it's all done. Great and Awesome job!
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited January 2014
    If you need an evil, kleptomaniac, mooch, with athletic and brave traits, I have a new sim I just created for the kleptomaniac king challenge. I can upload him if you are interested. He has no cc or store content used.

YA - male: bio reads:

Ashton was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, completely spoiled. When his parents suspiciously died in a car crash, he was astonished to find they had left everything to charity. Turning to his dark side ashton now dreams of becoming a master thief.
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited January 2014
    If you'd like you can use this family, I am rather fond of them myself and I think they'd fit the tone of the town you made. They are a pre-existing household that I made a few months back, I hope that is okay.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7269832

No CC, I don't use any third party CC in my game.
    edited January 2014

Thanks so much for all the donations! You all are so sweet to help me. :mrgreen:

My mother-in-law is here visiting right now, got here early because of the snow storm, but once she's gone (next weekend) I promise to work and update this everyday to finish.

It's actually done really, just have to make a Save file and upload them both.

Thanks again for being so patient while I procrastinated and worked around my CAW burnout. :hugz:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2014
    That actually makes me happy as I am having monstrous problems with my pc still - this morning it couldn't even start Windows and went int Start up repair. Having a few patterns seems to be the least of my problems.

I need to corner my pc tech (hubby) and cut into the line and de4mand some assistance here. As I have also left poor flstrider hanging as well on the next test of his world with my pc being a total pain in the you know what. First and foremost we are still dealing with a snow storm - and as if that is not enough first my back up harddrive fails - then the pattern issue, and now the pc not wanting to work at all - as if that is not enough I went to make coffee this morning and water is pouring all over my counter and stove - too much snow on our roof and my stove fan exhaust hood seems to be the imput for leaking and melting the excess snow. So it looks doubtful if I will even get Pete to be able to look at my pc today or probably tomorrow either once he get home from work. He is going to blow a gasket as it is when he sees the snow has reached the point it has to be removed from the roof. That is a 4 man job and no one is around that he usually gets to help him with roof cleaning. Big moan here. To get leaking on a roof with our pitch means we have exceeded 4 feet of snow on the roof - which is also dangerous and very heavy - so that has to be a priority. Wish I had a back up laptop like you do.

But if things work out I don't get back to making the new sims - you are still more than welcome to use anything in my studio that you need if you need any.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• CindyPlayer570CindyPlayer570 Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2014
    There are families in my studio that you are more than welcome to use. No CC in any of them.
  • BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh I can't wait to play this world! :D It looks so amazing! ^^

I think I have some sims who might fit, I don't have much time right now, but will come back later today or tomorrow with some links to them :D

Also have some households finished, but not uploaded yet, might get them uploaded as well :b Any specific types or styles you're looking for and do you want them with skills/careers etc or without?
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited January 2014
    If it is not too late(it only took a week to finally get her to show up after uploading)

She is a Level 4 singer
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7923536
    Most of her clothing is either Showtime or Late Night
    edited January 2014

Yay~ You're all so Awesome! Thanks so much. I'll be downloading them all soon. :mrgreen:
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited January 2014
    Here is Ashton Leon King Klepto as promised. I just got him uploaded. I played him for a week to skill him up for and then reset his age back to YA and took out his celebrity status. He has several skills and 1 skill maxed (charisma). Hope you like him :mrgreen:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7925870#

ashton-leon-1.jpg?w=545
    ashton-leon-2.jpg?w=545

He has no cc and no store clothing either :wink:
  • DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited January 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:

I would love to upload all my lots and worlds but EA doesn't give me enough room to share them all. I can't even upload a picture to my Media section without removing something first. :mrgreen:

I'm going to be moving a few worlds from this account to my Rflong13 account. Make it easier... :)

cellpic1.gifcellpic1.gifcellpic1.gifcellpic1.gifcellpic1.gif

Beach City: Test 4

I did get the reported weird underground travel- it was when she was using the subway. It also caused the world to freeze for several moments.
    I am wondering if I should remove all but two subways or if I should start from a clean map (never had one that I took into CAW/EIG so many times for so long). :D

I'd love to get some information on this...

I've added a few more lots, updated a few lots, removed a few Store sets which might leave a few fish or base objects (I did look for them but it's hard to remember what they were before :XD: ).

I haven't added a Toy Store yet. I've not been inspired. :(

Sorry about the pictures, I forgot to reset the screen size before taking them. :D

*I was testing EA's ini files for IP... I didn't expect rain right off. :lol:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=650"

lol! Made her test the track in the rain.

Bridge works!

Science and Criminal buildings are on lots...

The New Cemetery :)

Hmmm, wonder what is being built? Maybe hoping for an Amusement Park to go there? :shock:

The old place was moved over here...

PIZZA! :mrgreen:

Yes, they're all messed up. I didn't realize I took so many even after I deleted a lot. :)

So, let me know... if you want to test. If not... well, Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:

Amazing! :lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited January 2014
    Rflong, I recently uploaded a Uni edition of my sim and you're welcome to use her. I don't remember what clothes I gave her and she doesn't have much of a biography and I'm not sure what career she's in this time - music, I think. But she's there if you want her. :lol:

I also have a young adult couple that was going to become my "horsey" couple. I wanted them to adopt a Unicorn and race horses and all that jazz since I've never done some of those things yet. I can work on uploading them if you think you could use them.

And I just created another couple that I was planning to skill up and offer you. Are there any particular careers that you would like added to your saved game? I created them so they are kind of open for whatever so I'd be happy to help you balance out careers if you want.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • pinkorangespinkoranges Posts: 70 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have some households your welcome to use if you want them.
    - There is more in my studio as well, your welcome to anything there.
    - All my Households are CC Free

Sands
    Family
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7467491
    original.jpg"width=300"

Shores
    Group of single males
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7448250
    original.jpg"width=300"

Sails
    Family
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7430657