Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ apricot's creative spot ♥ - Say Hello to Elle Croft*

Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
CreativeSpot_zps44ae2a29.jpg

Hello, and welcome to my Creative Corner! My names iona, but please call me apricot!

Over the few years I've been playing the Sims I have been inspired by many. The builds and Sims that can be found on these forums are incredible, so I have decided to contribute myself.
I am very new to contributing to the forums but am looking forwards to sharing my creations with you all. Being new means I still have a lot to learn but I'm ready to hear what you think, so I welcome all critiques and advice you have to offer. I also hope this thread will be a way of getting to know some of you and making friends!
This thread mainly focuses on Sims I have created, however I will try to add in some builds here and there. I love creating Sims and just as much love to give them a story, even if they are a little wacky! I can honestly say that yes I do use custom content; however I only ever use safe content. The majority of it comes from the Sims Resource, which is a safe and trusty website. I use CC because it gives me more options and ideas to play with - it allows me to bring Sims to life and give them a more realistic touch. I know some people disagree with CC, but I really enjoy using it so I hope you can see that too!
Thanks for stopping by! And remember I would really appreciate any feedback you have (and maybe a friend request too)! Looking forwards to getting to know some of you!

apricot ♥

Comments

• Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited December 2013
    CompletedCreations_zps61ceeb2a.jpg

Here you can find all my creations! I do not take requests but if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Emerald Green
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited December 2013
    Extra_zps6d2f5773.jpg

As you can probably tell by the title this section is just for any extra bits of news or ramblings I may have!
    edited December 2013
    (Just in case).
    edited December 2013
    I'm currently working on this beauty! Will hopefully have her finished by the end of today! Looking forwards to shooting some more snaps of her ♥

Edit_zpsa6076683.png
    edited December 2013
    Introducing Emerald Green!

Edit_zpsa6076683.png

Emerald Green may appear to be a little outgoing with her sense of style, but really she just loves green! Not only this, she is a bit of a green thumb; her love for the outdoors really shines through in her personality. Lucky she may be, she sometimes finds life a struggle. Having only aspirations to become a gardener she does not really know where life will take her. With her unique looks and personality, what will her future hold?

Traits: Absent-Minded, Loves the Outdoors, Eco-Friendly, Green Thumb & Lucky
    Download Link: MediaFire

(Custom Content included - all content I've used is safe)

Everyday Wear
    Everyday_zps7815a3f5.png

Formal Wear
    Formal_zps40089ac1.png

Sleep Wear
    Sleep_zps6673932f.png

Swim Wear
    Swim_zpscb5b2f41.png

Athletic Wear
    Athletic_zps022e52e0.png

Outer Wear
    Outer_zps7d50ee58.png

apricot ♥

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    She is gorgeous! Love her hair and her eyes. :D Did you upload her yet? I didn't see a download link.
    edited December 2013
    Thank you Yanti - I really appreciate it! :) Having a few trouble with uploading her at the mo, but she should be up sometime soon. Just a quick question as I have used CC does that mean people will not be able to download her off of the exchange?

apricot ♥

#edit1 - just added Download Link: MediaFire
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited December 2013
    Emerald Green is a very nice sim:) Nice shade of green that you have used for her clothes. Great background details to her. Nice pictures that you have posted of her.
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread. :) I will look forward to visiting it and seeing your creations.
    edited December 2013
    Thanks rosemow! Really nice of you to say! I have seen you a lot around the forums and you always provide great feedback to everyone, so thank you! ♥♥
    edited December 2013
    Will be uploading another Sim soon! Hope you like her ♥

Edit_zpsada392c8.png
    edited December 2013
    Your new sim looks awesome! Brilliant job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

To answer your question, if you use CCs you might have problems uploading it. Maybe you can upload a CC free version also? Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your sims in the exchange. :D
    edited December 2013
    Thanks! :D I really enjoyed making her! :D

edited December 2013
    Say Hello to Elle Croft!

Edit_zpsada392c8.png

Elle Croft has worked ever since she was a teenager – she’s always ready to learn new skills and meet new people. Her main aim in life is to become a Home Design Hotshot, because of her talent in interior design and architecture. Not only is she artistic, she is also a bit of a perfectionist especially when it comes to her job. But sometimes her over-emotional side can get in the way when it comes to romance. Will she ever reach her dreams and become the Home Design Hotshot she's always aspired to be?

Traits: Artistic, Perfectionist, Workaholic, Over-Emotional & Hopeless Romantic
    Download Link: MediaFire

(Custom Content included - all content I've used is safe)

Everyday Wear
    Everyday_zpsb76e8df5.png

Formal Wear
    Formal_zps6da83322.png

Sleep Wear
    Sleep_zps610137bc.png

Swim Wear
    Swim_zps5f007585.png

Athletic Wear
    Athletic_zps19302aa8.png

Outer Wear
    Outer_zps8589f3e6.png

apricot ♥

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited December 2013
    Elle Croft is a very nice sim. :) Great background details to her. I hope that she becomes the Hotshot Designer that she would like to be. It looks nice how you have done her hair and face.
    A nice sim. :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited December 2013
    It's nice to see someone making a showcase thread mainly dedicated to sims! :mrgreen: I love making sims, too! I like the ones you've posted so far and can't wait to see more.

Happy Holidays! :-)
    edited December 2013
    Thanks guys! Have a super Holiday :D
    edited December 2013
    I love Elle! Her clothes are very trendy! Love her hair and her poses too. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited December 2013
    Thank you! She sure is a trendy sim! :D