The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOLIDAY HOMEMADE GIFT EXCHANGE~COME SEE THE AMAZING GIFTS!!! : )

1818283848587...Next

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited December 2013
    Beautiful card as well as Sims Sharon.
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited December 2013
    glenkatko wrote:
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to our hosts, Terrylin, ADWilson, Scrapper42, and especially to Tanubanue who had my back when I was unavoidably detained by real life. Your words of encouragement were greatly appreciated. You all did a super job keeping this organized! And the matching of buddies to gifters was superb, as far as I was concerned!

I had a great time with the giving and receiving of gifts, and it was an added bonus to make some new friends along the way. And it was such fun to watch the reveals as all the wonderfully talented people who made such incredible builds and sims presented them to their buddies.

Thank you for putting this together and doing such an awesome job of keeping us all organized! I look forward to participating in future exchanges!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

This times a billion!!! Thanks so much guys for organising this exchange, you all did an amazing job. I had so much fun with this you guys rock xxx :) Merry Christmas !!!! xxxxx :) xxx !!!! :):):) :mrgeen:
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2013
    Disney_CatThank_You.gif

Wendy!! :shock: Boy did you ever spoil me! Thank you so much hon. I love all of my gifts. I really do and you did a great job on those sims. I really wish that i could download and play around with them, but I have to leave for work in about thirty minutes (story of my life :roll: ). I'm so sorry hon that it took me so long to make it here. I really appreciate all of the heart and thought that you put into each and every one of these gifts for me. Have a very Merry Christmas my friend. :mrgreen: **Hugs tightly**
    YShQCz1.png
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2013
    ciane wrote:
    Beautiful card as well as Sims Sharon.
    Thanks hon. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited December 2013
    I am now caught up on rec's again.

Thanks to everyone who was part of this, most especially our hosts!
  • Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited December 2013
    Disney_CatThank_You.gif

Wendy!! :shock: Boy did you ever spoil me! Thank you so much hon. I love all of my gifts. I really do and you did a great job on those sims. I really wish that i could download and play around with them, but I have to leave for work in about thirty minutes (story of my life :roll: ). I'm so sorry hon that it took me so long to make it here. I really appreciate all of the heart and thought that you put into each and every one of these gifts for me. Have a very Merry Christmas my friend. :mrgreen: **Hugs tightly**

I'm so glad you like them, Sharon. :mrgreen: I know the houses are more than you said you like, :oops: but I hope you like them enough to give them a shot. I'm very proud of some of the MOO. :mrgreen: I hope work and RL give you a break and you get the chance to play and unwind. I really was excited when I got your name, you deserve them all, my friend.

Merry Christmas to You, my friend
    * Hugs Back*
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited December 2013
    Everything wRECked! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited December 2013
    I was posting some games in the Flash Mob so I couldn't reply earlier but I just wanted to say I'm glad everything got sorted out. Thank you tanub and rayshiz. :)

I'm also relieved, Rayshizzie, that it wasn't something else. I thought something horrible *had happened. Congratulations on the pregnancy! Babies are so wonderful. :) I'm sorry to hear about complications but I hope the conditions can improve with some rest/treatment. I'm glad you were able to share the good news with us!

Again, thank you tanubanue for being such a great organizer and not wanting me to feel left out. I really appreciate that. This has been so wonderful to be part of.

edited for typos.

Thank you so much for being so understanding! For some reason I thought I had a bit longer of a deadline to get it in, I feel so bad being late but I'm really happy with the turnout and only have a few finishing touches with the furnishings in one bedroom and then it will be ready to go. I'm excited to give it to you!

Edit: Omg I totally forgot about receiving my gift checking now! :oops:
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited December 2013

I just wanted to say a big thank you to our hostess, Tanubanue, along with her wonderful helpers Terrylin, ADWilson, & Scrapper42 for the amazingly wonderful job done with this awesome thread.

Thank you ladies for putting this together and doing such an awesome job of keeping everything so well organized. I look forward to participating in future exchanges!

This is the best holiday gifting thread I have ever been privy to & I think everyone did an excellent job.

Wishing everyone a wonderfully joyous and safe holiday season!
    happy_holidays_cute_animated.gif
  • chellexmariechellexmarie Posts: 279 Member
    edited December 2013
    I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this! Ty to the hosts. I only wish I had more time to go through ALL of the amazing things that people created. But I would love to participate in future exchanges. This was just an overall good experience[: Ty for having me even with all my lateness xD

happy-holidays.jpg
  • dulcisxevertoxdulcisxevertox Posts: 19 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to say thank you to our awesome hosts and happy holidays to everyone who participated. I hope we can all do this again soon!!
  • Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited December 2013
    ExchangeThankYoutohostesses_zps6fb3d147.jpg
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited December 2013
    Terrylin wrote:
    I couldn't get the pictures to show me no 6. Did you find it? Was it the hair from the Studio?
    Sorry I thought you meant the one with the hat!

Yeah, with a little more help, that problem was solved. The hair from image 6 was from the Performing Studio thingy. In other words.... the hair was part of a venue.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    edited December 2013
    TS3-Xmas_thanks_zps15479349.jpg

And if there's going to be another exchange like this one, I would DEFINITELY love to be a part of it.

I am also currently caught up with all the rec's. EVERYONE should take a well deserved bow. Such fantastic gifts were created and handed out. Tanu, Terrylin, ADWilson, and scrapper .... THANK YOU for letting us all be a part of this. {{HUGS ALL AROUND}} :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited December 2013
    GodessHeKate, your gift is finally ready, so sorry for the wait!

Made specially for GodessHeKate, this Sunlit Tides/Island themed home is called Dreams Of Summer:

Dreams Of Summer has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a mini bar, and a beautiful deck which includes a pool, hot tub, spa, dining area and more! Happy Holidays, Enjoy! (CC Free)

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerFrontScaled_zps4de58a25.jpg
    Front View

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerBackScaled_zps53fb951d.jpg
    Back

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerLivingPic2Scaled_zps2cca58a8.jpg
    Livingroom

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerLivingScaled_zps8ae24907.jpg
    Living room, Alternate View

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerBedroom1Scaled_zps838566a4.jpg
    Bedroom 1

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerKitchenpic2Scaled_zps7ad11ba8.jpg
    Kitchen Seating Area (made with your love of the color red in mind!)

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerBackSpaScaled_zps5ebaaa59.jpg
    Spa

[img][/img]Sims3DreamsOfSummerBackSeating_zps07f4e53c.jpg
    Outdoor Dining

For more pics: http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/Rayshizzie/slideshow/Dreams Of Summer?sort=3

DL Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7880538
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oooohhhh, nice, Ray! Really nice. I shall enjoy living there. I mean, Goddess will!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited December 2013
    YAY!!! EVERYONE HAS BEEN GIFTED AND THIS EXCHANGE IS NOW COMING TO A CLOSE :shock: :( WHILE THAT IS A HAPPY OCCURENCE IN SOME WAYS I'LL ALSO MISS IT!!! :lol:

EVERYONE IS SO WELCOME AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS!! I AM NOT SURE WHEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR MY PAGES AND ON THE THREADS AND I'M SURE IT WON'T BE TOO LONG :wink:

IN THE MEAN TIME EVERY ONE PLEASE HAVE A BLESSED, PEACEFUL, HAPPY, SAFE, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, HOLIDAY SEASON, AND MAY 2014 BE THE BEST YEAR YET!!!

happy-holidays.jpg
  • GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited December 2013
    O.M.G. :shock:
    *squeals* I LOVE it! It has the fairytale-eque roof that I like and has that luxurious look to it while still matching the island theme! It is really beautiful. Thank you so much, Rayshizzie!
    I came home to quickly wrap some presents for my friends and thought I would pop in the thread just to check. This is really such a wonderful surprise and gift. :) If I didn't have to run back out I would have downloaded it immediately. But I definitely will when I return home tonight. Thank you again, and happy holidays!

Thank you tanub, addy, terry, and scrapper for organizing this awesome gift exchange. <3

Edit: Theolis family enjoying their vacation house in Sunlit Tides
    2edv8jr.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello everyone wish you all happy Christmas & New Year!!!
    I really hope this year bring each of you and your families, health,joy,love and wealth!!! :) Pls never forget to cherish the time you spend with your loved ones,as time goes really fast and it is impossible to return back! Make everything your hearts content! If you do something to regret please try your best to make it right as soon as possible,before it is too late! Also donot stay at past as every passing moment/present time becomes past which we are unable to change/return back! Please forgive yourselves and others to move on with lightness of heart! Big Hugs everyone!!!

Also I wanted to say a BIG thank you to our lovely hosts, Terrylin, ADWilson, Scrapper42, and Tanubanue , I feel so loved by you guys,thank you very much for your help,patience and encouragement!!
    You all did great work at keeping this organized! I really enjoined to join this exchange! And Thank you again!!!! :mrgreen:
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you hostesses. :D

Did I miss my homemade gift? I've looked through and can't find one.
    oow785m
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you hostesses. :D

Did I miss my homemade gift? I've looked through and can't find one.

Pam I sent you an email :D
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited December 2013
    9_merry_christmas_quotes.jpg

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all of you Awesome people!!

Thank you to each and everyone of YOU!! You all helped to make this the Bestest ever Exchange!! :D
    Also helped make my game all shinny and new too!! :mrgreen:
    All I can say is You All gifted some Absolutely Gorgeous creations!!

Funny-Christmas-Cat.jpg

Now it is time to sit back and sip eggnog (cocoa for me) and relax while the aroma of Christmas dinner and deserts fill the house! Trying not to snack to much as the smells are torture!! :mrgreen:

h38391EB5

Bb7aTxaCMAAuwsB.jpg

I wish each and every one of you the Merriest Christmas and A Safe Happy New Year!!
    Really Big Squishy Hugs, Bright Sunny Smiles, Sheba Kisses & Prissy Cuddles <3
    edited December 2013
    Had to stop in one more time to see if there were any more gifts that had to be rec'd.

Rayshizzie ~ You built an amazing house for GoddessHekate. It's already rec'd.

And that, my dear friends, concludes ALL my rec'ing. Today, being Christmas Day, is a perfect day to now play with the new toys we left for each other! :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited December 2013
    harry did you post a picture of the house you are building?
  • Kryst51Kryst51 Posts: 2,073 Member
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas all!

I have looked at and rec'd everything. I'm pretty sure at least, LOL.

@Suepea - I LOVE ALL MY PRESENTS. I know I've already said it. Thank you again! Tonight I will be able to download them and play around with them. I think I will start a new family. :)