Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Merry Christmas to my exchange Buddy Xenacullen!!

To: Xenacullen

merry-christmas-quotes-2013-new.jpg

I have your pressie for you Christmas Buddy! Long story behind why this one is late. Would you believe me if I told you Sheba buried it in the yard? Hum How about Prissy hid it from me? No!! OK I started this about a month ago and long story short This is the third one!! Turned out pretty nice I think!! :mrgreen:

Let me give you a small tour:

Built on 64 Oak Grove Dragon Valley. Replaced the 64x64 lot with a 50x50 lot.

screenshot_original.jpg"width600""heigth400"

Link: Wilderness Comfort

Nice front yard with a side yard going to the garage and through to the playground.

The deck wraps around to the back where you will find plenty of room for summer pool parties. Large BBQ area, Hot tub and lounges around the pool.

Playground area and a small pond where mom can sit and read while the children play. (well children and dad. I couldn't hardly keep dad out of the sand pile :wink: :roll: ).

When it snows so much the kids get a snow days what better way to spend it then playing in the snow?!

Of course Fun in the Sun too!!

When the kids are in school you have this Garage workshop to stay busy!

That gives you a small look at the outside!

Comments

• TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited December 2013
    Here let me take your coat. I'll just put it in the front closet.
    You are greeted by a huge living room ready to meet your families needs.

Caught dad watching fishing when he wasn't out in the sand! :P

As you can see the living kitchen/dining is open and airy.

The den/office is the first room dad found!! :lol:

A hallway leading to the side door going to the garage has a laundry/mud room and a half bath. There is also a front closet by the den/office. Remember to get your coat before you leave! :wink:

Lets do the bedrooms. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited December 2013
    I am ready for a nap!! :mrgreen: Lets go to the Master Bedroom.

Hum dad didn't make his side of the bed I see! :? Well that aside you can see that the bedroom has an adjoining walk-in closet that leads to the master bath with a walk-in bath and separate walk-in shower.

There that's better! :mrgreen: Roomy for the parents to have some alone time or relax reading a book. They can slip out the door to the hot tub for a late night,,um,,cuddle. :P

Hum somebody ate my closet picture!! :shock: :? Guess we will blindly go to the master bath! :? :D

As you enter the bath you have his & her sinks, walk straight through to a soothing bubble bath or turn around and hop in for a quick shower.

Lets head upstairs!

edited December 2013
    Watch your step!! The toddler has toys laying everywhere! :lol: Sure have a sloppy test family!! :wink: But they are very good at what they do I assure you! The sand box has been thoroughly inspected! :wink: :P and the computer , hot tub,,,Um where were we?

Sorry I was just getting ready for bed! :shock: :wink: There is a play area on the landing. Over looks the living room. Lets head down the hall to the Nursery first!

Nice roomy nursery with plenty of room for your growing family!!

The adjoining nursery bath.

Almost done!! :D

edited December 2013
    Last but not least the child/teen rooms. I hope they cleaned them up for you! :wink::)

The girls room is done up in varying shades of pink with smutterings of purple. The adjoining bath is purple! :D

The boys child/teen room ready to go! Adjoining bath in blue!

That is the tour of the Wilderness Comfort home!! :D
    edited December 2013
    MerryChristmasCat.jpg

I so hope this is what you had in mind hon!! I wanted to do the Lucy house for you but couldn't find enough pictures. And I love to watch Lucy but not enough time to watch them all and get some kind of idea! :cry:

I am so very thankful for your Priceless gift of friendship! May you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Really Big Squishy Hugs, Sunny Smiles, Extra Sheba Kisses & Warm Prissy Cuddles

You may post now if you would like too! Thank you all so much for your patience. I think I took a million pictures! :shock: :P
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wilderness Comfort is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it. The photo of it covered in snow is very nice. Nice covered over front porch. Great wraparound deck. Very nice back outdoors living area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating outdoors. It looks great how you have set up the umbrella shaded tables and chairs for sims to eat the meals at. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or resting on the loungers poolside. It is a nice place for sims to enjoy painting outdoors on the easel in the sunlight and outdoors air. It looks great that you have done steps down to the pool area. The flowers look nice how you have done them along the sides of the deck in the pool area.Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. It looks like all sims will like playing in the sand pit! It is great that sims can come to the garage and create items using the invention table and sculpting station. Nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have placed the arm chairs in front of the fireplace in the living room for sims to sit and warm up in front of the fire. The Christmas tree in the corner looks pretty and the bow garlands on the wall and the wreath on the fireplace looks nice. Nice comfortable sofa for sims to relax and watch tv on. Great design of the kitchen and dinihng room. Great bar stool eating counter. It looks nice the type of dining seats, stools and dining table you have used. Sims will enjoy eating their freshly cooked meals there . The sunflowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when eating their food. The texture and colour of the countertops and dining table is very nice. The trees sculpture separating off the dining and living room areas looks great. It is nice that you have the floor mats in the kitchen for sims to stand on whilst cooking the meals. Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen/dining area walls. Nice shades of brown that you have used through the home. Great office area. It looks great how you have the study desk there for sims to use the computer at, as well as the armchairs for sims to sit,relax and read a book. The curtains there look nice. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table and build up logic skill at the same time. The plane and dog pictures there look nice. Nice floor mat that you have placed there. Very nice master bedroom. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls. The leaves pictures on the wall behind the bed look nice. Nice shades of green that you have used for the bedroom and master bathroom. Nice corner armchair and sofa sitting area. The pink roses and pot plant on the table at the foot of the bed are nice touches. Very nice nursery . The rainbow wall pattern is happy and calming for little sims as they sleep and play there. Nice pastel colours that you used for the jigsaw flooring. The bunny mat looks great. Child sims will like looking up at the hanging mobiles whilst they are in their cots. The animal pictures on the walls are great for little sims to look at. Nice shades of pink and purple that you have used in the girls bedroom. The butterfly wall pattern is nice. Boy sims will like have a sports themed wall patterned bedroom. The super hero cut out in the corner of his room and the pirate toy chest looks great. The treasure map pattern of the floor mat looks great.
    It is a great home! :)
  • xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited December 2013

Terrylin oh my goodness I absolutely love it so much & yes
    this home is exactually what I had in mind 100%,I love Wilderness Comfort
    I so hope to own a home like this someday.Its a dream of mine,aww Terrylin
    you're very welcome & thank you so much for being here for me & your friendship
    is a gift from God & he sent you to me to be my friend & like you said friendship
    is priceless & I thank God that you're my good friend.I love everything about
    Wilderness Comfort inside & out.I know you tried to find Lucy's country home,
    I have the whole DVD set of I Love Lucy & a 2014 calender of I Love Lucy.Hey
    I Love Lucy Christmas Special is on tonight on CBS at 8PM-9PM in color,thank
    you thank you thank you Terrylin,thank you for your friendship.May you & your
    family have a very Merry Christmas & beautiful Happy New Year?God bless you,hugs.
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2013
    What a beautiful gift! Happy Holidays xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com