Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Festive Picture Competition - complete (winners announced on page 5)

Hello Simmers!

I thought I'd run a little Christmas competition again, as I really enjoyed seeing your festive sim pictures last year! All you need to enter is one Sims 3 screenshot with a festive theme.

To enter:
Take one screenshot with a festive theme and post it in this thread. One entry per person. Please post the actual picture along with your name and one sentence to describe your entry.

Deadline:
The deadline will be 10.00 pm (UK time) on Tuesday 17 December. A friend and I will look at all the pictures and post the winner later that week.

Topic of picture:
You can make it a traditional Christmas scene or just a general party picture. We don't all celebrate Christmas so there's no need for it to be focused on that particular holiday as long as it is something cheerful and fun! If you love the snow and want to make the most of Seasons, then go right ahead. Simmers in the southern hemisphere are welcome to go for a summery beach scene instead if that makes more sense during your summer. Just take a great Sims 3 screenshot and post it here for a chance to win.

I'd prefer not too much in the way of photoshopping and there won't be extra points for fancy editing. A simple picture has just as much of a chance of winning.

If you are short of inspiration, have a look at last year's entries: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/620370.page

Prizes:
Our favourite festive picture will win gifts from the Store totalling up to 1000 simpoints. Second place prize will be 100 SP of Store items.

Have fun and get snapping!

Caspin
GeneralSig_SF_03.png

Comments