Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Downloading Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center Error

I recently just purchased a Venue 'Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center' (obviously) however i keep getting a 'Downloading Error: See Log' Which only tells me that the downloading error is coming from the server? I've tried the Cache trick, i'm all up to date. I just bought the venue last night, i read that you had to have Aurora Sky? Is this true? Because I think its BS if you have to pay 1,900 simpoints for a venue that won't work inless you buy a particular world that also has the same venue which if you'd just bought the world would have been free. PLEASE tell me there is some simple solution to why this isn't working properly its driving me insane, i just want the walker and the playpen if i could just get those two items i'd be okay. :(

Comments

• sdj81sdj81 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I am also having the same issue, opened a different type browser as I normally use Chrome and sometimes sites don't play well with Chrome. It must be a Sims Store issue. EA please fix and give us our Tiny prodigies Centers!!!!
  • Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow. I thought it was just me. I just posted. My problem is that the download shows up but errors out and the error log message states that I don't own the item I'm trying to download.

I will be really upset if this is about needing a specific expansion pack. I did not see anything stating that.

I agree, I just want the walker & playpen. Or my 1900 points back. or my actual money.

**UPDATE** I just had my third email chat with EA. I explained the situation. At best i had hoped to get my points back, at worst, wait 3-5 day for my refund to show up.

I got neither. Apparently I have to contact EA in 3-5 business day and re-request the refund. Unbelievable. Horrible customer service.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow. I thought it was just me. I just posted. My problem is that the download shows up but errors out and the error log message states that I don't own the item I'm trying to download.

I will be really upset if this is about needing a specific expansion pack. I did not see anything stating that.

I agree, I just want the walker & playpen. Or my 1900 points back. or my actual money.
    We are many, who isn't able to download this venue (obtaining the same launcher log error), for me hasn't never downloaded since it was released.
    About Walker and playpen: you should be able to download them separatelly from premium content pages, for another items you may try following those instructions:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/717414.page .
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • sdj81sdj81 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I went to the individual walker and playpen and they downloaded but their only work 1000 points together. I still cant get the other 900 points worth of items. I either want the 900 points or the rest of the items.
  • ShainaJaneShainaJane Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    I'm having the same problem! I just bought this last night, 11/24/13. I wish I would have known before I bought it. It was my first time buying SimPoints, and now probably my last, since this experience isn't so good. I hope they get it fixed soon![/b]
  • CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2013
    The download error has been fixed. Try downloading the venue again. It should show up in your launcher now.

Cheers :)