Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

when will boardwalk venue appear so we can see what is in it?

Anyone know when the venue page will be up so we can see what is in it? thats what I am really excited about.

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited November 2013
    Like all of the other venues, we won't see it until release date most likely. ;)
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited November 2013
    hopefully we will at least get a blog devoted to the venue in the coming week or two.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2013
    Something tells me were going to have to place the coaster ourselves as it's not really part of the world it's part of the venue. I hope it's easy to place. I had problems placing the tractor on a festival lot.

I would rather it already be on the lot on the beach.
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited November 2013
    Something tells me were going to have to place the coaster ourselves as it's not really part of the world it's part of the venue. I hope it's easy to place. I had problems placing the tractor on a festival lot.

I would rather it already be on the lot on the beach.

as it is a venue, it is probably just a lot, plus the modular objects you can use to build a coustome coaster.
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited November 2013
    It will be very sad if there isn't a ready built coaster. Some of us are not good builders :cry:
  • CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm quite sure the only thing we have to do is to place the lot in the world, because the venue apparently comes with the roller coaster prebuilt on it.

Cheers :)