Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DOWNLOAD ERROR- Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center- SOLVED!

Comments

• Options
    SIMAddict211SIMAddict211 Posts: 134 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I got the gold edition when aurora skies came out and it really is not all that special I consider it a waste of money yes its decorated nicely but you can do that to any lot and add child items the lot is always empty I took my sim there a few days ago and no one was there so basically you guys are not missing out on anything. know the walker and the playpen are must haves in my game that's about the only good thing about the set.
  • Options
    citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    edited November 2013
    :shock: Hope to keeps this up towards the front until Monday, maybe a guru or two will see it.
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited November 2013
    Chimark wrote:
    ...But let me ask you all this? How's Aurora Skies? Does that download OK? Just the standard version I mean. Now that you can get the venue separately, I may get just the standard version or wait for a sale. :)

Thanks.
    Hi, Chimark! I haven't tried with AS Standard, but AS Gold is downloading OK.
    However I've linked this thread in SimGuru Ruskii Web-issues thread in technical discussion (I wanna hope it may help)... this is persisting error, download link for Tiny prodigies is there - not working and this venue was released for individual purchase.
    This isn't correct and this web-site error is during for so long time.
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited November 2013
    citytube wrote:
    :shock: Hope to keeps this up towards the front until Monday, maybe a guru or two will see it.

Agreed
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2013
    :( Bump DOWNLOAD ERROR- Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited November 2013
    While SimGuruCopeland is online, I want to give this another bump. I've had a blast playing with the walker and playpen today but I spent 1900 points on the venue and as it stands 900 of those have been wasted on something that won't download. :x :(
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited November 2013
    back to the front
  • Options
    damong63damong63 Posts: 540 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've had a blast playing with the walker and playpen today but I spent 1900 points on the venue and as it stands 900 of those have been wasted on something that won't download. :x :(

Did you not see my post explaining how you can easily get your SimPoints reimbursed?
  • Options
    PSFinishLinePSFinishLine Posts: 179 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you everyone for keeping this bumped! Hopefully we get some sort of acknowledgement tomorrow. I would like the venue which is why I am hesitating to get my points reimbursed- then when/ if they fix it I would be out of luck having already bought the PC items.

Seems as though this is a months long problem that has been ignored :/
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    damong63 wrote:
    I've had a blast playing with the walker and playpen today but I spent 1900 points on the venue and as it stands 900 of those have been wasted on something that won't download. :x :(

Did you not see my post explaining how you can easily get your SimPoints reimbursed?

I don't want them reimbursed. If I get a refund and then buy just the two items then if/when the venue is fixed I'll still have to pay 1900 points for it when I already have the premium content.. The venue is still up for sale, and we should not have to get refunds while others will keep buying it unsuspectingly.

I wish a Guru would at least reply to this and acknowledge the problem.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I understand how folks feel. I went and added more points so I could buy the venue, and then saw it was not downloading. So I have several points, that I really don't want to spend on something else. I hope a guru sees this and does something about it.

I am wondering if many of them aren't on Thanksgiving break, and if so, well, it could be another week before it gets taken care of...if then.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited November 2013
    They should be aware of it.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    SimGuruKellySimGuruKelly Posts: 173
    edited November 2013
    I'll have our QA look into this right now.
  • Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you, SG Kelly, for the information, I'm really glad, that this issue caught your attention. Hopefully we are able to download the venue in the very near future. :thumbup:

*fingers crossed*
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Finally!

:shock: *Picks self up off of the floor*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you SimGuruKelly.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Thank You!
  • Options
    SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
    edited November 2013
    Hi there,

My QA has confirmed that this issue is fixed, can you guys try now?
    thanks
  • Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2013
    Yeah!!! It's fixed!!! I was able to download the venue. I'm really happy right now. :) THANK You!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Many thanks Simgurus. I will now repurchase and attempt to download. And thanks to the OP for starting this thread. Cheers! :thumbup:
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited November 2013
    thank you OP and cheers to everyone for keeping this going...i'm downloading the venue at this moment thank you guru's
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you so much Gurus. :mrgreen: You guys have been brilliant today.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Yay, thank you Gurus and everyone for keeping this thread going! I'm at my folks for the week but will be downloading first thing when I get home.

I've changed the title to reflect the happy news :)
  • Options
    maroonjazzmaroonjazz Posts: 89 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Gurus - Could someone please look into the problems caused by patch 1.63 that make the playpen and walker unusable once the toddler has maxed up its skill level???
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2013
    Cool It's fixed!!! I can download the venue now. Thanks! ^_^
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4