Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Apocalypse Challenge! Adapted for The Sims 3!

1222324252628...Next

Comments

• GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm really looking forward to starting this challenge and I was thinking of first turning my town into a proper post apocalypse world. Was wondering if anyone had any tips on the fastest way to turn most of the neighbourhood into zombies?
    ygOHaMn.png
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited November 2013
    We are getting the rules straightened up for Into The Future. Wow, I can't believe we have reached the final expansion of The Sims 3!!

The goal right now is to get all the rules tightened up for ALL expansions, make sure there aren't any contradictions between categories, and set things up for the tournament that will be held in the spring.

God Bless,
    mik
  • emandjamemandjam Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Has anyone got the right world for this challenge I can use? I really suck at making them :P
  • sagesariasagesaria Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    I sadly don't have time to read through this entire thread...is there a full compilation of rules for expansions, or is the first page's set the current version? I'm mostly wondering about Ambitions jobs.

Also, I know the rules say that mods aren't allowed, but I'd like to make a plea for allowing the Story Progression mod since without it NPCs seem to die more than they breed which could make things unnecessarily difficult for future heirs.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited March 2014
    sagesaria wrote:
    I sadly don't have time to read through this entire thread...is there a full compilation of rules for expansions, or is the first page's set the current version? I'm mostly wondering about Ambitions jobs.

Also, I know the rules say that mods aren't allowed, but I'd like to make a plea for allowing the Story Progression mod since without it NPCs seem to die more than they breed which could make things unnecessarily difficult for future heirs.

Ashleigh stopped updating her rules after World Adventures.

Here's a link to a complete rule set. It is vastly different. Ashleigh's is easier if you just compare the base + world adventures rules.

http://ts3ac.wikispaces.com/
  • ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi all!

I started a thread listing all the Challenges/Reality Shows/Roleplays. This Challenge is already added but I'm now adding all the stories to each challenge.
    If you want your story to be listed, just leave me a message.

TS3 NEW Challenge & Role Play List

It would be easier filling in the form below, to make sure I get all the info I need.

S T O R I E S :
    My Story (title):
    Challenge:
    Link:

Hugs
    EliRoc
  • 1423smile1423smile Posts: 118 Member
    edited June 2014
    Is anybody currently doing this challenge right now? I am and I was wondering if anyone would read my blog about it :D
  • MIA2009MIA2009 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2014
    1423....I am doing it right now. I would totally read your blog, but only if you promised to see it through! I've read this entire thread and tried to check out so many people's blogs and Rad and ginj were the ONLY people who completed their blogs on the challenge.

Sigh.
  • KurinneKurinne Posts: 4
    edited July 2014
    Regarding Restriction 17: "How to Lift Restriction: Once a child reaches level 6 in painting,"...

I do not believe children can reach more than a level 3 in painting...Please correct me if I am wrong.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kurinne wrote:
    Regarding Restriction 17: "How to Lift Restriction: Once a child reaches level 6 in painting,"...

I do not believe children can reach more than a level 3 in painting...Please correct me if I am wrong.

They can. I've done that lift through that method.

Just keep in mind the rules in the first post have not been updated since World Adventures.

There is an updated version of the apocalypse challenge and it's here: http://ts3ac.wikispaces.com/

Just keep in mind it is wildly different from Ashleigh's.