Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• Meriale46Meriale46 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The only thing that botger's me about the Sims 3 is the graphics design on the create a sim.the sims 2 was much better for creating a beautiful sim.I like the feature that makes them smaller,skinnier,fatter and so on.But with the Sims 2 they have a mod that changes all that too.Otherwise it's a gret game that cover's alot of the old expantions and so on.i'm sure as they add new expantions and stuff packs it will only get better and better.
  • NeptopiaNeptopia Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes my sims just stand and waiting. Like if they are going to sleep and have to change to Pjs they just stand by the bed. Then when i don´t wannt them to just stand there they change in to their clothes and start to get in the bed, sleep for a short time and get up. :evil:
    But i really like the game, do hairstyles suck and i can´t download the good ones.
  • crazykittycat1997crazykittycat1997 Posts: 393 Member
    edited September 2009
    I get extremely mad when you tell a sim to do soething, lets say go get some soup. they walk to the fridge, then another sims come in, or does something which causes you sims to stop what their doing and go interact with the other sim. Its so annoying! :roll:
    And the fact that you cant get like a fertility treatment at the hospital. Say your sim doesnt want a husband or wife etc. but they want their OWN child and not have to adopt, what if they want to get preggo? What Now? :shock:
  • Meriale46Meriale46 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Garashi wrote:
    Also i made a 5 family household and i could only buy up to a 2 room house that barly has room for all the beds -.- and it didnt let me build a house ):

Not to worry, All you do next time is have the sims that is throwing the party go and greet his or her guest.They will all follow her inside once she does that.Also,When you make a large family place them on the cheap lot to begin with.use the Motherlode cheat or the familyFunds (last name)( xxxxx ) the amount desired and enter.try using the testingCheatsenabled true to start with just to have that added advantage.Happy simming.If you have any other question i can be of help to you.I am a Sims expert player.I know pretty much everything about Sims 1/2 and 3.Meriale
  • threeone6threeone6 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited September 2009
    I do miss the memories... :?
  • Gabalicious_monkGabalicious_monk Posts: 306 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I think there should be an adult expansion pack. Install it and you can impregnate teens, smoke, drink, have threesoms...come on...tell me that's not genius.
  • Britt50Britt50 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    First of all there is a lack of kissing options. this seriously bothered me. They can only woohoo on the bed.
    -no hottubs!
    -Why can't you go swimming in the sea!
    -There are bad choices of clothing and hair styles . Which make my people look really boring.
    -My sims don't use there cars , I have to force them to but the carpool still comes and it honks all day long.
    -My sims had 5 babies and still couldn't get married!

Overall great game thought it would be much better. Sims 2 is more exciting to play still :(
  • Alyshia18Alyshia18 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    When you go to work you cant actually see what your doing in the building.. :evil:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • screamer23screamer23 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I'm disappointed with the genetic blending. Parents with different skin colours should occasionally produce children with intermediate skin colours. It looks ridiculous otherwise.
  • beaniekiddbeaniekidd Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Extremly Slow!. Crashes And Freezes , and this is a new laptop being played on ? :!: :twisted: .. the hair also needs a good update?
  • Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited September 2009
    screamer23 wrote:
    I'm disappointed with the genetic blending. Parents with different skin colours should occasionally produce children with intermediate skin colours. It looks ridiculous otherwise.

I agree. I mean a girl/guy baby for instance ends up looking exactly like their mom or dad. Your kids are either white or black if you have a white and a black parent. That does bother me.:cry:
    edited September 2009
    bump!

I wish party guests would wait until the party is over to die or go into labor...lol
  • mizzbobbamizzbobba Posts: 13 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The clothes is boring, esp for babies and kids, theres basically nothing!!!!
  • AyreAyre Posts: 634 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The fact that we can't play families like the Sims 2.

Just moved a sim out of my house and I want to play her, but I don't want to lose the active household's wishes..
  • pinklove143pinklove143 Posts: 1,061 New Member
    edited September 2009
    xocAnDii wrote:
    How when i click ultra speed it's the same as normal speed ugh so annoying waiting for your sim to be fully rested.

AMEN!!
  • lcamislcamis Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I just really hate the hair!!! cant we please get some better hair!
  • Lisita15Lisita15 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Catasyne wrote:
    i really miss going into restaurants and stores with my sims and all the interactions they had at night clubs, bars, coffee shops etc. The fact that they just disapear into a building now really takes a lot out of the game :(

OH!! I so agree with this. I miss those interactions also. I liked browsing and meeting people and that stuff.
  • JthebunJthebun Posts: 277 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Thank you simgods for letting my game have no glitches or problems, letting me not have to patch so grimmy still has hope to finally have a family. But please, PLEASE fix Ultra Speed. That is all.
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited September 2009
    This.

"creepy sims

Hi, please remove your avatar. Great creations, but this image is to frighening for the younger visitors of this forum (13+!). We hided two of your creations because of this reason. Please change your avatar to provide that we have to hide your profile.

Thanks,
    SimGuru_Tolli
    (Germany)
    "

=.=
  • JthebunJthebun Posts: 277 New Member
    edited September 2009
    4katsuki wrote:
    This.

"creepy sims

Hi, please remove your avatar. Great creations, but this image is to frighening for the younger visitors of this forum (13+!). We hided two of your creations because of this reason. Please change your avatar to provide that we have to hide your profile.

Thanks,
    SimGuru_Tolli
    (Germany)
    "

=.=

Really?
    I have here with me in RL a 5 - year - old.
    She doesn't find any of your sims scary.
    Past or present.
    And here. Have the present.
    It'll make you feel better.
    edited September 2009
    Nobody has posted here in a while and this thread is still at the top.

weird.
  • ratterriercottonratterriercotton Posts: 511 New Member
    edited September 2009
    4katsuki wrote:
    This.

"creepy sims

Thanks,
    SimGuru_Tolli
    (Germany)
    "

=.=

ha ha thats funny. which sim were they talking about?
  • Sarahbaby81Sarahbaby81 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    How about how you have all these SIMS POINTS and even though you spend them and they take to money out of your account YOU STILL CANT DOWNLOAD THEM AT ALL!!!!! :evil:
  • lemonpeel88lemonpeel88 Posts: 178 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The fact that when you download a sim with custom hair not from the sims 3 store, it doesnt download!!! :evil:
  • AmyyyleaAmyyylea Posts: 8 New Member
    edited September 2009
    1.) There are not enough hair styles. There is absolutely no curly or wavy hair and it drives me INSANE. Everybodys hair looks the same basically especialy if you make them rockers!

2.) I hate how they put theire cars in their pockets or whatever. I wish they would just get in their cars like normal people and parallel park on the streets or in the parking lots!

3.) I wish we could go in the stores. I understand not being able to go into the hospital or business places but I think we should be able to at least enter the building but just be restricted to what rooms we go in and what our sims can do while they work or whatever. Like if our sims a doctor we should at least see them walk around and disappear into the hospital rooms we just cant make them do anything.

4.) We need more options at the beaches like swimming and collecting shells and making love lol. I mean..come on..beaches are suppose to be fun and sensual! Haha.

5.) We should be able to choose if we want our babies to be wrapped in those blankets that makes them resemble insect larva. Lol.

6.)Relationships shouldnt take so long to build because it seems like these sims lives are shorter! I like how on Sims 2 when adults have babies their lives seem to draw out long till the kids are like teenagers then they get all old and gray.

7.) I hate how we cant make custom towns or put more lots in the town! 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Too restricting.

Its way more than one but once I got started I couldnt stop. Besides then those things I love the game. I play it all the time. I just want them to make more updates and EPs that will corrects all these things. I hope they read the forums!!!!