Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This Forum Is Getting More And More Messed Up!

Not only can I not post half the time because of errors as stated in the other posts, and sometimes I can't even get the forum to come up, I also make a post that never shows up or once it's up it disappears.
But now it even took a thread that I made and put another poster's post in my place! Someone needs to get this forum fixed!
:evil: :evil:

Comments

• basher118basher118 Posts: 1,265 New Member
    edited September 2009
    yes they do! im with you!
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited September 2009
    Its been doing that quite a bit. I don't know what is with it.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited September 2009
    Yeah... it started with seeing a whole bunch of code any time you clicked anything, then with posts appearing out of order, and now I'm seeing "Oooops. You don't have sufficient privileges to access this message" every other post I try to read. This forum has become very inconvenient to try to participate in.

It would be nice if someone in a position of authority (at EA or JForums) could acknowledge it officially.

9la3jn.gif
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • DaddyandMikaDaddyandMika Posts: 272 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I thought it was just my computer or connection bringing up that wall of code, sometimes. It's kind of a relief to find out that I'm not alone.

p.s. Now, I'm beginning to be told I don't have sufficient privileges to view threads! This is ridiculous!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • stylinkoolkatstylinkoolkat Posts: 522 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I thought it was just my computer or connection bringing up that wall of code, sometimes. It's kind of a relief to find out that I'm not alone.
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2009
    Bump
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2009
    Bump
  • 45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited September 2009
    Its very slow to load and the messages in many threads seem to be all over the place.
  • Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Quite noticeable and frustrating for me as well.
  • Kaka_FanKaka_Fan Posts: 750 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The absolute strangest thing is happening to me here! I'm posting responses to other people's messages, and yet they're coming out of order on the forum!

Just for an experiment, this post was made at 5:05 PM (1704) EDT (9:05 PM GMT/2104Z).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Wish they'd hurry and fix it.