Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poshiepie89 Creations (New: Galatic Games Arcade)

Here's the link to My Studio and to Mama Hick's Farm.
More to come soon & Check out some of my other stuff too!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7761987

Comments

• EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2013
    It looks great! I left a rec. :D
    oow785m
    edited November 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you so very much for the gift. I'm floored by your generosity. Such a sweet surprise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLvZ8SerEYm6VnoUCzeJUnA9bx56sZOIgu3ugN30DlCG_q_kDR"width=500"

*huge panda hugs :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited November 2013
    @EMPRESSPAMELA

Your so welcome!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your farm looks really nice. I like the flowers you used at the edge of the lot. The fence you used is also a great choice. It gives the lot the perfect farm feeling and fits to the cow barn.

I left you a rec.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh it is so lovely! Very neat and pretty. Got it rec'd :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited November 2013
    Mama Hick's farm is very nice. :) It looks great the way you have done the fencing. Sims will enjoy harvesting the fresh plants. Great to have the scarecrow guarding the plants. It looks nice how you have done the flowers. Sims will enjoy milking the cows and collecting the eggs. Great layout of the rooms of the interior. Simmers will enjoy downloading your build and furnishing the interior to suit their sim's interests and needs.
    A great farm! :)
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited November 2013
    I like your farm! The landscaping is awesome =) Big Rec'****
    Moonstone.jpg

edited November 2013
    Thank you all for the wonderful comments! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2013
    Very cute farm! Well done! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited November 2013
    New Creation:
    Goth Manor: Revisited.
    Link
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7788097
    Pics:

Screenshot_zpsf0a1c73d.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zpse5614c55.jpg
    Screenshot-2_zps18a000a7.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zpsdb65067b.jpg
    Screenshot-9_zps5708e446.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zps3bd0cd38.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zps71355c36.jpg
    Screenshot-13_zps925dbd86.jpg
    Screenshot-14_zps4d01ecf0.jpg
    Screenshot-17_zpsdb34abd5.jpg
    Screenshot-18_zps487209c8.jpg
    Screenshot-23_zpsa084c3e4.jpg
    Screenshot-22_zps26f00e87.jpg
    Screenshot-24_zps7c87d272.jpg
    Screenshot-20_zps51a42a9d.jpg
    Screenshot-21_zpsc9744865.jpg
    edited November 2013
    Already rec'd. Spectacular job. :mrgreen:

Screenshot_zpsf0a1c73d.jpg"width=600"

How to post pics on forums
    I thought you might like this. :wink:
    oow785m
    edited November 2013
    Goth,Manor revisited is great. :) It looks great how you have used the greenhouse roofing and created a greenhouse. Nice fire pit area for sims to sit around, chat and keep warm. Nice design of the kitchen. Great to have the woodstove oven to cook meals in. The floor tiling in the kitchen looks great. Nice living room for sims to sit on the sofas in front of the fireplace and relax. The clock on the fireplace ledge, and the candle light and bottles on the coffee table are great touches in the room. The growing plant in the planter looks good there. I hope that sims are careful with the cow plant that lives there and makes sure that he is fed! Nice colours and wall patterns that you have used for the bedrooms. The vase of flowers beside the bed in one of the bedrooms looks nice, an great to have the study desk for using the computer at or reading a book there. The teddy in the kids bedroom is cute. Nice shade of red that you used for the dining chairs the dining room, and the wall colour/pattern looks great. The wall candle lights look good.
    Great build! :)
    edited November 2013
    @EMPRESSPAMELA
    Thanks for that! I was definitely trying to figure that out.

@rosemow
    Thanks for the wonderful comment!
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi Poshiepie! Your Mama Hick's Farm looks very pretty, nice exteriors/garden too. You made great work with the Goth Manor too. :)

I've already seen your thread last week and recommended everything in your studio, now rec'd Goth Manor too.

• Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow I love your farm and the interior of your goth manor. Great job, definitely deserving of more recs!
    edited November 2013
    @EMPRESSPAMELA
    Thanks for that! I was definitely trying to figure that out.

@rosemow
    Thanks for the wonderful comment!

No problem. When you add the "width=600" to your URLs then people can view the full picture without it breaking your thread. :wink: Works on any URL for pics that you use.

I'm so glad you got them posted. I'm looking forward to seeing more creations from you.

:D
    oow785m
    edited November 2013
    edited November 2013
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I love makin' these creations, but I really love that you guys, the community, like them! :D
    edited November 2013
    Your 2 new builds are great. :) Great front porch and upper balcony areas on Beachside Bistro. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there and eating their meals outdoors. The pink flowers on the tables are nice touches. Nice way you have placed the plants around the front and side edges of the building. The parrots sign looks welcoming . Great furnishing of the interior of the bistro. The leafy pattern on the wall looks great. Great way you have set up the bar counter area. It is great that you have set up some tables which seat 4 sims, others tables 2 sims, and then the bar stool area.. Sims will like listening to the music through the stereo whilst eating It is a nice place for sims to visit for eating and drinking!
    Sun song duplex is a nice home. Nice shade of blue that you used for the exterior. It is great that you have uploaded it unfurnished so simmers who download it can furnish it to the needs and tastes of the sims family that they are playing.
    2 great builds! :)
    edited November 2013
    Two cute builds! I love the exterior colour that you have chosen for both the homes. Good job. Recommended both. :D
    edited November 2013
    @yanti68
    Thank you sooo much for the comment! I was going for a laid back "Beach Bummy" kind of feel for Sunset Valley's Sun Song street. And living in Florida, I get a lot of inspiration for that lol.
    edited November 2013
    New Creation:
    Wickersham Estate.
    Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7812233

Screenshot-19_zpscfaefe74.jpg
    Outside:
    Screenshot-18_zps91b8feb0.jpg

Screenshot-15_zps205af072.jpg

Screenshot-17_zps22400518.jpg

Interior:
    Screenshot-5_zpsa7992639.jpg

Screenshot-6_zps8994331e.jpg

Screenshot_zps0b774ffb.jpg

Screenshot-2_zps05b2cdd1.jpg

Screenshot-4_zps7d8df908.jpg

Screenshot-7_zps995345e4.jpg

Screenshot-8_zps04123a40.jpg

Screenshot-9_zps92495c42.jpg

Screenshot-11_zps747ab407.jpg

Screenshot-14_zps04fd00d7.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpsfc3e0002.jpg

Screenshot-21_zps0bd8fd1d.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsb72df0a3.jpg

Screenshot-22_zps295db738.jpg

Screenshot-26_zps77646ace.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsd0cf0b45.jpg

Hope you enjoy this! Don't forget to Rec it if you like it!
    edited November 2013
    The Wickersham Estate is very nice. :) Great exterior of it. The balcony and front porchway look great. It looks great that you have the 2 plants wither side of the front door. The flowers at the front of the build look nice how you have done them. Very nice back outdoors area! It looks great how you have used the hedge fencing both at the back and front outdoors areas of the build. The water fountain looks nice and great how you have done the flower areas with the curbing around them. The paththways look great. Nice furnishing of the interior. Nice window sitting area in the library with the 2 comfortable arm chairs there to sit and relax, read a book from the bookcases or have a chat. The vase of flowers on the table in between the chairs looks nice. The curtains look nice there and the wall lights either side are nice. Nice floor mat pattern. It looks great how you have used the pillars at the entrance to the library. Very nice dining room. Nice pattern and colour that you have used for the walls. Nice type of dining chairs that you have used which suit the type of home. The vase of flowers on the table is nice. Nice pictures that are on the wall for sims to see when dining. Great design of the kitchen. The striped wall pattern looks good. Great eating nook. Sims will enjoy eating the freshly cooked meal there with the sunlight coming through the nearby window. The plant in the corner looks nice. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas in front of the fireplace and listening to the grand piano being played. The white colour scheme of the room is nice. Nice touches with the vase of flowers on the table and the sculpture in the corner. It looks great how you have placed the sofas in the room. The floor mat look nice. Great study room. The leather armchairs suit well the study. Sims will enjoy studying at the desk or having a read of a book from the bookcase. Nice shade of blue that you have used for the wall and floor which goes well with the brown. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice shades of colour and patterns that you have used.
    It is a great home. :)
    edited February 2014
    Been awhile since I updated this thread! Lots more stuff in my studio, Including this one, Neon East Nightclub

Screenshot-3_zpseff32f81.jpg

Screenshot-9_zps28d3cf0d.jpg

Screenshot_zpsaabd717a.jpg

Screenshot-2_zpsf3a8d6ad.jpg

Screenshot-4_zps36497368.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsde2d8e44.jpg

Screenshot-8_zps5356e5f0.jpg

be sure to Rec it if you like it!!! :D:D:D
    edited February 2014
    The club looks great! :D Very realistic! I love the lighting inside. Left you a well deserved recommendation. Also recommended the wickersham estate. Looks very grand. :thumbup: :thumbup: