Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Thoughts On What Will Be The New Store Item Next Thursday?

Comments

• Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh, pooey! Getting these hints really make my day. (I have no life outside of Sims--LOL).

EDIT:

I'm surprised that pooey made it through the filters. LOL.
  • SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hay You. 11/7

BYRN4PaCQAIbOA9.jpg:large
    edited November 2013
    SimGuruCopeland to the rescue! And I almost doubted! LOL.

What is that?!?
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hay You. 11/7

Yippee!!! :D:D:D

A Tractor!!! With a hay ride for the little ones!!!:shock:

Thank you SimGuruCopeland :mrgreen:
  • Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited November 2013
    It looks like a tractor pulling a hay ride :shock:

So more farm stuff?
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for confirming the red tractor.

I never grew up on a farm, so I didn't want to look stupid if it wasn't a tractor and I said it was. LOL.

EDIT:

It looks like the Store team is testing the limits of the game mechanics on this one! Because surely the tractor works on roads and off???
  • Jshoe52Jshoe52 Posts: 37
    edited November 2013
    Yes more stuff for my farmhouse can't wait
  • BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited November 2013
    A tractor...is that strictly for kids? Or could teenagers use it too?

On a side note, if you're ever in the giving mood, one thing I've noticed we don't have and is kind of a staple...well, let me start from the beginning.

As I'm playing with the movie stuff pack, I thought to myself, what is the most N00b acting job out there?

Being a coma patient on a soap opera.

Only problem, we have no hospital stuff. I know we've been opening up some of these rabbitholes, with the menu/chefs and now the toy store. We have food/fun/education (University). All that's missing is health. Perhaps some therapy couches, some hospital decor, some trauma garb...

14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
    edited November 2013
    Wouldn't it be great if we got corn and wheat with the tractor? That would be an awesome dream to come true!
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hay You. 11/7

This is perfect. I'm in the middle of building a farmhouse for my gardener who is well on his way to becoming a master planter.
    Edit:
    LOL. All I had to do was read the word Hay and having a sneezing attack.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited November 2013
    OMG! More farming stuff! Awesome! I'm loving this trade out of farming and business related things. Definitely PCI set then, there goes a hope of a bakery this month (maybe Christmas though.)

Love it and will get it for sure, I know already.

Not that I mind all of this farming and business sets but I am hoping at some point more exercise equipment might be the works?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    edited November 2013
    I think that I will need to go farmhouse hunting on the exchange. With horses and cows and ordinary gardens, and now, a tractor and possible corn and wheat fields (I hope), I'm going to need a lot of space!

But, it might work out if you own more than one residential lot. The actual farm on one lot and horses on another?!?!

I can't wait to see more! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited November 2013
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited November 2013
    I think that I will need to go farmhouse hunting on the exchange. With horses and cows and ordinary gardens, and now, a tractor and possible corn and wheat fields (I hope), I'm going to need a lot of space!

But, it might work out if you own more than one residential lot. The actual farm on one lot and horses on another?!?!

I can't wait to see more! :)

I never thought about that. I forget sims can now own more than one property. The farm part could be right next door.
    I did discover a lot more can fit on a 40x40 than I ever thought possible.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow..last night I was watching Great Expectations and looking at all the horse and buggy's and thought to myself...we really need those in Sims...those and TRACTORS...YAY!
    I knew it was going to be good this week, that is why I already bought my simpoints yesterday!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wouldn't it be great if we got corn and wheat with the tractor? That would be an awesome dream to come true!

All of that. Plus hay as a harvestable. Not sure how Sims would harvest it though.

Edit. With the new garden mats that came with ITF it will be easy to have a massive farm next door by planting in 4 basements and 5 upper floors. With dragons to harvest an bots to tend the gardens your sims can consign produce and have a massive income. The only thing is bots fertilise with the produce they harvest if they tend garden. And the tend garden autonomously. Not to worry. There will be lots of produce left over to sell.
  • becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited November 2013
    Yippee! Just in time for the fall holdiays :mrgreen: I have some sims who are going to LOVE this. I still want a horse carriage at some point (they were able to get on in The Sims Social...it was just another vehicle, not a pet).

And even better, there could be two types of versions, one for those with the base game (you don't get to really pick the horses, they are stationary) and for those with pets, they can interchange the horses. Have it kind of like the toddler swing, where two types of sims can interact with an object at a time (ie, the infant/toddler is strapped in and needs are stationary, while the other sim gets to interact with the object).

Now, back to the subject at hand, looks like I'm buying myself some more simpoints! :mrgreen:
  • AcebrsAcebrs Posts: 210 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Looks like some great seasonal stuff is coming out
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hay You. 11/7

oh YAY!!!! :thumbup: Please tell me more harvestables... perhaps wheat and corn??? Maybe simmies can make cornbread?? yummmy!!! :mrgreen:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited November 2013
    Please please more harvestables! I love farming stuff. :D I can't wait to see more of this set.
  • samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited November 2013
    Awesome, I've been meaning to finish the farm I began building and I think this will fit perfectly! New harvestables would be amazing, especially corn or wheat :D
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've been known to put the broken tractor in some of my farms. I often wished we had a working tractor. I'll wait and see the final item though before getting too excited.
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hay You. 11/7

HAY! Hay! HAY!!! :D:D:D:D

This is sooooo SWEET!!! I am loving all the farm stuff.

Can't wait to see more. :wink:
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
    edited November 2013
    I'm probably over-hoping on this, but if we got wheat and corn, that would mean we could have more recipes, too. Like mentioned, cornbread and wheat bread.

I can think of so many yummy dishes I could make with corn!

I really hope we get more harvestables and recipes with this set! This is like the only chance we could get corn and wheat, because it makes sense with a tractor!

Please, Store team, make my dreams come true! :)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh gosh, more harvestables! Yes, please corn and wheat for sure. It's really sad we don't have corn anything in this game!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.