Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into The Future Bug Thread

Comments

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited October 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hi!

I'm having an issue in Edit Town. I'm unable to split my household. Once I move a Sim to the clipboard, they immediately disappear and I'm unable to place them into a new home. Once I resume gameplay, there are no Sims in the portrait panel on the left side of the GUI. I have removed all of my Mods and am playing a vanilla game (for now).

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod). No mods.
    2. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? Both ITF and the latest patch.
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63.5
    4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? I'm playing an existing game in Midnight Hollow.
    5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Existing Sim household (Specter family).
    6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA, Midnight Hollow.
    7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Win 7.
    8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD, but Origin required me to uninstall it and download/install the digital version before ITF.
    9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Problem exists in Home-World.
    crinrict wrote:
    @Nik24X7: Check if you have the same issue in a new game. If not, it's probably savegame corruption.

It would appear that I have a corrupted game as I didn't have this problem when I started a new game. Bummer. Something corrupted my game and now I will have to start over. Thanks for all your help, though! Much appreciated!

On second thought, I take back my earlier statement. It is not resolved. The moment I add a plumbot to the household, I'm no longer able to split the family or move anyone out of the the house. The problem persists.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Zandyr_KayneZandyr_Kayne Posts: 199 New Member
    edited October 2013
    My game is lagging pretty badly which might be related to effects from remaining batteries being left behind after you collect 5 of them. (Time Traveler's opportunity for repairing the time portal.)

After the Time Traveler arrives on your lot you receive a mission to collect 5 batteries. In my case 10 of them spawned and after collecting 5 of them the rest disappear. The particle effects of the remaining 5 batteries are still there. They only flash for a bit when moving the screen around. Best seen by pausing and switching to map view and then back to viewing the lot. The particles are still there and still making sound effects. I can't grab them or delete them even in testing cheats with buydebug. They could be the reason my game is lagging so badly.

Edit: On restarting game the battery effects were gone. The lag is still there at the moment. If paused no lagging. Un-paused and it lags for about 1 second every second. Must be something else causing the lagging. Will search town for routing failures. I edited Sunset Valley a bit in Edit Town mode to add some additional features and remove some unwanted ones. If they haven't fixed the bug with rabbit holes being too close to the edge of a lot that may be part of the problem. Not sure where to look. I'll have to scan for a bit.

I have all expansions/Stuff Packs (except Katy Perry Sweet Treats. I was about to get it when it was retired. D'oh!) I use no mods or custom content. Playing in Sunset Valley. Haven't travelled anywhere else, yet. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 OS, 8Gb RAM, Radeon 5570 HD, 1/2 Terabyte HDD 164Gb free.
  • zolhartzolhart Posts: 7
    edited October 2013
    heychay wrote:
    Sorry you aren't feeling well!

To add to my last post, I had my sim and her bot breakup and then remarry. Once they were remarried and the newlywed icon was there, the "be frisky" option reappeared. I will be watching the moodlet and see if the option disappears again once it wears off. The "my love" moodlet is back again as well.

As far as I recall the Option to 'Be frisky' goes away a couple sim days after sims get married. It's a newly married action that has a chance of resulting in a baby. The fact that PlumBots can use it with other life-states I think may be an oversight.
  • heychayheychay Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ahh... well boo! I appreciate the reply.. tho I am disappointed to know it's supposed to behave that way. I see a lot of breaking up and remarrying in my couple's future. A baby between a human and a bot would be the awesomeness.
  • janvel831janvel831 Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    Hey guys,

not feeling to well atm. Have a stiff neck which has been bothering me all day. Since it's not very many new post, I'll be answering in the morning.

Good Night.

Sorry you are not feeling well Crin, feel better soon.
  • kiwirazamatazkiwirazamataz Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    So you're saying changing the outfit didn't work ? Did you delete any existing ones ?

No the change of outfits still didn't work. I still couldn't "perform job' (stylist) and deleted that game as it wasn't working how I wanted it to.

On further testing other existing games/pre-made, the work clothes came up with random selections (some hideous creations!!), however I've been testing a few new games/pre-mades (Hidden Springs) and the work clothes now seem to be coming up as they should. I sent my sim to work - all ok, and then I sent my sim into the future and back again - all ok, then sent them to work when the time came (stylist)and it all worked fine. I did this twice in Hidden Springs(both new games and pre-made.

I'm unsure as to why the first "New" game that I tried did not work (it was probably me that did something wrong). Anyway, so far so good. I'm going to delete my old games and start afresh (love starting a new story!) and just keep an eye out.

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction, its very much appreciated. I'll post again if there are any more incidences.

Edit: I've just finished testing Lucky Palms, new game, pre-made sim and did the same as above - started job, went to and from future, back to job - all ok, outfits all ok. Looks like all ok, or is there something I'm missing?
    :D

Thanks again! :D
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited October 2013
    @player17amanda: I'm not entirely sure what causes the portal to fail but obviously if the time traveler gets deleted from the game before you get chance to greet him, it will fail. That would happen through a mod. So in this phase, always check for updated versions on Twallan's page.

@leelujack: Yes, it's seems traveling on ones birthday seems to do that. I'll add.

@veiledstar: There's two kinds of invisibility bugs. One is older and can only be fixed with DebugEnabler (and yes, I'm aware that this will change how your Sim looks). The other has been happening since Showtime and is usually fixed by either resetting or changing cloth. Since resetting didn't work for the poster, I thought changing cloth would not work either. But it's worth a try of course.

@SweetieTreats:
    - I've added the meet local issue.
    - I'll change that to reflect that it's bought home too.
    - Yeah, I can't even remember from when my blog post on this is. It's rather old :)
    - It has been with every EP
    - I'll add
    - I'll add
    - I'll add
    - Formal wear: Also existing. Should be in one of the bug threads. I'll add to not fixed
    - Might not be a bug but I'll add
    - Not adding individual crashing issues at this point but thanks for the report.

@heychay: Is this cleared up for you ? I honestly don't remember how it's supposed to work.

@n00biityo:

- I'll add you to the issue
    - Not adding but keeping in mind if others report
    - I think that is on purpose. You can have another job in the future than you have at home. Not sure though. It was like that when I played at Gamescom. I did not think of it as a bug.

@Morgan1979: Were there any resets going on in your game ? That usually does what you describe. I'll add though

@fleshapple: I'll add.

@CassAngel: Please post crashes in technical. Thanks.

@Lizziguin: Remove the mods. Might be traffic mod. SP is not updated to use with ITF, just the patch.

@abugsmom: Not sure what you mean. You can of course install it. If you're referring to the DLC warning on the first page, that just means that there's no need to reinstall the entire game. The message is wrong when saying you NEED the Origin version. You can mix DVD and Origin just fine but that does not mean there's anything (more) wrong with the Origin version than the DVD one.

@murfeel:
    1. I'll add
    2. I'll add
    3. I'll add

@Nik24X7: If you're not opposed to mods you can try if Overwatch & ErrorTrap can save anything.

@Zandyr_Kayne: Try turning off the interactive loading screen. Other than that, just have on lags what I did before this EP

@kiwirazamataz: Thanks for the feedback. Corruption is such a random glitch. Stylist may be entirely different. Do they even use a work outfit ?

Sims3plumbobtrennlinie.png

Twallan has updated a few mods to fix the plumbot trait issue and also issues with the time traveler. Make sure you get the newest versions.

Tempest, StoryProgression and Woohooer should still not be used with the EP and MC CAS has troubles with plumbots

Overwatch seems to cause the issue that plumbots loose their looks and

Be updating in a little while. Need a shower first :)
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hello, crin. Thank you so much for doing this for us.
    So I installed the new patch and it seems I'm not able to use the interactive loading screen. I check the box, save. and as soon as I open the options back up it's unchecked again.
    I have the same problem. Her problem was solved by re-patching the game,
    but it does not work for me. I super patched my game twice.
    1. Are you using mods? No. Tested without mods.
    2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ?
    I started/tested my game without mods/CC when I intalled ITF and patched my game.
    3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? Both
    4. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63 super patch
    5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? existing one.
    6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? existing ones.
    7. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA Sunlit Tides/Oasis landing.
    8. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? WIn7
    9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD
    10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? (loading screen)

Also I am losing stereo( home and community)sounds often since 1.57.
    Tested without mods many times with clean new save games.

And losing some sound effects in an Oasis landing home on the water.
    Could be the same issue some people had in Lucky Palms....
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @n00biityo:

- I think that is on purpose. You can have another job in the future than you have at home. Not sure though. It was like that when I played at Gamescom. I did not think of it as a bug.

Hello Crin, I hope you're feeling better. I was actually wondering if that's the reason sims were getting unemployed in the future but I never dared testing it. It seems though that you cannot make money from selling plumbots in the present. I ended up buying the plumbot platform in my homeworld and sold one that way but it still didn't register my earnings. I think I'll ask over at MTS to find out more before I do any more reportings.

Edit: Here's the thread talking about the problem --> http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/721507.page#11474307
  • UbastiUbasti Posts: 297 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I have a new bug: Imaginary Friend sims can't buy clothes from the clothing pedestal even when they have been turned into a human sim. I removed the occult state from my sim, and after that she was able to buy clothes from the pedestal.
  • WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited October 2013
    There's another problem that hasn't been fixed and it most often occurs is that Sims throw a party but unable to attend it as the game says that the Sim is out for the moment. However, I found a workaround for the issue which had worked for me. I clicked on the house where the party was at, opened the console with Ctrl+Shift+C and entered resetsim (In the case for my game, it was Miles Forthright) to make the party thrower return to the house, I clicked on the house and now I can attend the party.

Just curious, other than the no click on Sim bug, has anyone enountered issues/bugs such as the daily party invites in Sims University?
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
    edited October 2013
    @chopin27: Do you have the option in your options.ini file ?

@Ubasti: Added

@WinMacSims3: Added

Update through here. Please make sure you were added when I said so and if you can't find an answer in one of the posts linked in the second post, please re-post your issue.

Posting this here as explanation to the issue with the witches and the quantum power chamber
    nonamena wrote:
    I was reading through the thread and saw the comment about witch magic depleting while in the chamber. This is funny because it's not technically a bug, the code is working exactly the way it should. The chamber sets ALL motives to maximum. Witch magic is a motive but it works like fatigue. When the motive is maxed, your witch magic is fatigued and you have to let the fatigue run out. So really, this is an oversight on the coder's behalf, not really a bug.

Just as an aside, Fairy magic is also a motive, but it works like the hunger motive. When it's maxed, the fairies have full magic power, the opposite of witch magic.

Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Cari4003marCari4003mar Posts: 15 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I am having a problem with one world. In IP after my sim (playing The Siren) comes back from the future, the lag to play the household is terrible.

I have reset the lot and sim and the problem still exists.

I have played other worlds and do not have this problem when returning from the future.

Any ideas?
    edited October 2013
    B. Use the Time Almanac to Trigger this Event and restore the future to Normal Future. This will allow you to keep your relationships and changes but remove the effects of Dystopia. When I did this, it was a quickly completed quest that then allowed me to travel to the future without having to deal with the meteor storms. When I did this, I traveled to the Normal Future, stayed overnight, traveled home and then used the Time Remote to trigger Utopia and then traveled to the future to enjoy it. I'm not sure that traveling to the future while it's normal is necessary to "reset" the future to it's proper state, but since I was having meteor storms both there and in Utopia, I thought it was best to go see if they were stopped in both.

I have a question about this solution. Make a post on it right now so I have two questions:

- What do you mean by Trigger this Event ? What event ? (I don't have the EP yet so it's a bit theoretical)
    - This bug also seems to affect the present world so does this mean that if you want to keep dystopia future, this solution won't work ?
    AHQ Tutorial

• chasingAJchasingAJ Posts: 802 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I haven't been around for awhile, so these may be repeats from previous bug threads. I did read page 1 and didn't see my issues. Also, much love for doing these bug threads for all of us.

Everyone

1. Are you using mods (Please answer with: Yes, Never, Removed)
    I've only ever used a mod that was an updated/stable version of store content that didn't work. It was removed and all of the caches and everything deleted before testing out the game.

2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ?
    Nope, removed.

3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ?
    Both

4. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    Latest

5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    I started a new game after the patch and used an existing character from an EP world (Showtime) to randomly check things out.

6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    EA made - Shipped with Showtime

7. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    EA - Starlight Shores? I think that's the name.

8. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    It's tinkered with by hubby but essentially 7. My issues are all game play and not crashing/graphics so I don't think this matters.

9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    DVD version of TS3 and all EPs

10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?
    Currently the home world but I have traveled to Uni and to the future (normal version) with this Sim.

Okay, just a few oddities.

The imaginary friend issue: I created a child in the future world and my Sim happened to be pregnant with twins (oopsie) so the dolls came in the mail in the future. I could not get them from the mailbox. When the family traveled home the dolls were stuck in Dad's inventory along with omni plant boxes.
    **Fix** I had the Dad take out the doll (play with? speak through? whatever the option is) and then do another task. When the doll went back into his inventory I was able to move it into the inventory of the child. Another family member took the child from the crib and then put them back, TADA they have the doll. I repeated for all 3 kids and it worked. Dolls all function as normal AND the home mail box unlocked and could be checked again.

Toddler items - child was stuck in the playpen. I had to do some creative stuff to get the child out. Suggest not using this one at all. If your toddler is stuck, try MOO, then delete the playpen, then age up the toddler, then enter CAS, then resetsim. Seriously, it was a desperate thing but finally it worked. Sorta. I had to change species (Genie) and he's still doing fairy stuff.

Bot Shop - The only "bot shop" I have is the consignment store and there is NOTHING listed to buy. Unlike the store from SN there is an empty list. I have deleted and replaced but nothing. If anyone knows where the individual register is, I'll try that too. Sim should get a discount due to collection/skill challenge but there's nothing to buy.

Lazy Plumbots - Chips say that they will clean or garden or whatever without being prompted but this is not the case. They just watch TV.

Still investigating. I'm going to move the family to another EA town (maybe the first one) to see what happens.

ETA - grammar, need coffee
  • janvel831janvel831 Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi Crin,
    Hope you are feeling better.

I came across another small bug last night, annoying but not game changing. My female Sim is a witch and she is always getting the LTW to cast spells on the robot which can not be done. Usually the Lucky charm, Sunlight charm or the Pestilence charm. I just cancel them out, but they keep coming back frequently.

• SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @player17amanda: I'm not entirely sure what causes the portal to fail but obviously if the time traveler gets deleted from the game before you get chance to greet him, it will fail. That would happen through a mod. So in this phase, always check for updated versions on Twallan's page.

@leelujack: Yes, it's seems traveling on ones birthday seems to do that. I'll add.

@veiledstar: There's two kinds of invisibility bugs. One is older and can only be fixed with DebugEnabler (and yes, I'm aware that this will change how your Sim looks). The other has been happening since Showtime and is usually fixed by either resetting or changing cloth. Since resetting didn't work for the poster, I thought changing cloth would not work either. But it's worth a try of course.

@SweetieTreats:
    - I've added the meet local issue.
    - I'll change that to reflect that it's bought home too.
    - Yeah, I can't even remember from when my blog post on this is. It's rather old :)
    - It has been with every EP
    - I'll add
    - I'll add
    - I'll add
    - Formal wear: Also existing. Should be in one of the bug threads. I'll add to not fixed
    - Might not be a bug but I'll add
    - Not adding individual crashing issues at this point but thanks for the report.

@heychay: Is this cleared up for you ? I honestly don't remember how it's supposed to work.

@n00biityo:

@Morgan1979: Were there any resets going on in your game ? That usually does what you describe. I'll add though

@fleshapple: I'll add.

@CassAngel: Please post crashes in technical. Thanks.

@Lizziguin: Remove the mods. Might be traffic mod. SP is not updated to use with ITF, just the patch.

@abugsmom: Not sure what you mean. You can of course install it. If you're referring to the DLC warning on the first page, that just means that there's no need to reinstall the entire game. The message is wrong when saying you NEED the Origin version. You can mix DVD and Origin just fine but that does not mean there's anything (more) wrong with the Origin version than the DVD one.

@murfeel:
    1. I'll add
    2. I'll add
    3. I'll add

@Nik24X7: If you're not opposed to mods you can try if Overwatch & ErrorTrap can save anything.

@Zandyr_Kayne: Try turning off the interactive loading screen. Other than that, just have on lags what I did before this EP

@kiwirazamataz: Thanks for the feedback. Corruption is such a random glitch. Stylist may be entirely different. Do they even use a work outfit ?

Twallan has updated a few mods to fix the plumbot trait issue and also issues with the time traveler. Make sure you get the newest versions.

Tempest, StoryProgression and Woohooer should still not be used with the EP and MC CAS has troubles with plumbots

Overwatch seems to cause the issue that plumbots loose their looks and

Be updating in a little while. Need a shower first :)

Crin,

Thank you for updating the list with my glitches. I have a few more glitches that are on the list that other people have already reported. I also want to make a correction to the “meet local” glitch, I had that glitch in the University neighborhood.

Reported Glitches I Have (I was able to duplicate some of these):

- Poor toddler animations – Note: I also get poor animations for other Sims like they would go through a sink when washing hands or dishes and get stuck in a fence when walking. (duplicated + more)

-Crystal plants are being watered by the sprinkler still need watering: I am having this problem with other plants. I need to do further testing to see which ones are affected. This is happening in the home world.

- Handiness isn't raising the performance bar while sims are studying it/repairing objects/upgrading (duplicated)

- Party can't be attended since host is out (duplicated)

I wanted to add:

- Police car gets stuck in front of University home lot when throwing a juice kegger party. The juice kegger party continues with no police intervention.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    I put those mods back into my game and I'm still having the problem when attempting to split the household or move a Sim out of the household when there is a plumbot in the household. I'll see if I can sell the plumbot and check whether the problem then goes away. I'll let you know. Thanks again for all your help!

Edited to add: for what it's worth, the plumbots are non-sentient. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I've noticed the thumbnail background changes once you give them the sentience chip. FYI.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited October 2013
    Dear Crin,

I posted some updates in Cyron's thread.
    n00biityo wrote:
    I'm terribly sorry Crin, please let me specify. The game where my problem happened was a save which did contain mods. The mods I had in is Treeag's box (located here), MTS's old nointro mod which does not remove the Maxis's pop-up and a mod to make rewards shiftable.

I did not have any NRAAS/Twallan mod at any time in that particular save. The issue can be easily duplicated by going to Oasis Landing, go to the Bot Emperium and reset the register bot there. Unfortunately I was busy testing why I couldn't buy from the register so my focus was elsewhere.

This is what I remember, upon resetting the bot at the OL emperium, it lost all its trait chips. When I travelled back home with my bots, I decided to adjust the traitchips for one of them. I then noticed that all her slot upgrades were gone, along with her traitchips.

When I first reported that problem in this thread I completely forgot that this particular bot got stuck and I did reset it to get her unstuck so that's probably the cause after all. Once I saw that she lost her slots and chips I clicked on her once again and noticed that some of her slots were unlocked once again. So I kept on lciking on her and each time I did, something else was back to normal, either more slots or her traitchips.

Though the traitchips did appear on the list once again to be installed on a bot though I never checked to see if they were physically in my sims's inventory.

As you can see this doesn't happen only with Twallan's mods.

I got another update on the Rhythm-a-con here. There's a quote from Mev and you can see the other people having the same problem as me. Mev found a work-around to at least finish the statue challenge.
    Mev1015 wrote:
    I don't think the party would work. The Sims in the present don't seem to have the ability to see or hear your Sim play. For some reason accepting the "opportunities" does count toward the Sims watching you play. You may have to do a lot of them. I just kept accepting all opportunities to play for award ceremonies etc. I went to the future and bang the music goes off that I have achieved the "Lustrus Entertainer" statue. I'm not sure when I reached enough but I think I had around 20.

I'll ask them to report the issue in this thread. Thank you.

Sidenote: A reminder; the issue with the missing traitchips and locked slots happened in a game containing the mods described above, all other problems I reported including the rhythm-a-con and career issues happened in a game without any mods or cc, i.e. vanilla.
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited October 2013
    n00biityo wrote:
    I got another update on the Rhythm-a-con here. There's a quote from Mev and you can see the other people having the same problem as me. Mev found a work-around to at least finish the statue challenge.
    Mev1015 wrote:
    I don't think the party would work. The Sims in the present don't seem to have the ability to see or hear your Sim play. For some reason accepting the "opportunities" does count toward the Sims watching you play. You may have to do a lot of them. I just kept accepting all opportunities to play for award ceremonies etc. I went to the future and bang the music goes off that I have achieved the "Lustrus Entertainer" statue. I'm not sure when I reached enough but I think I had around 20.

Sims in the present of my game not only listened, but danced in place and approved. Everyone who listened gave simolean tips (some of them tipped more than once). Then some of them started dancing together to the music. It was adorable. All my sim did was play for tips in the park until enough sims had listened. I got a popup, while still in the present park, that my sim had gotten the statue. Emit even showed up to talk to my sim, in the present, as a holograph. The whole experience was fast, easy, and cute.

I don't know if it matters, but the sim I was using to get the statue was a plumbot with the music trait chip.

Please try to play for tips. It could be that was what EA had in mind. I'll try today to get a regular sim achieve the statue, but it will take a while to skill one up for it.
  • Ezuu123Ezuu123 Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2013
    Unmodded game, updated with all expansions.

Aliens keep coming in Oasis Landing (like 2 or 3 times in a sim-week) and they always abduct my simbots.
    Alien abductions are supposed to be a rare thing but in the future they just keep coming and gets kinda annoying
    And I'm not the only one: in those "share your pictures" threads there's always someone that posts a picture of one of their plumbots being abducted
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi Crin I found somemore bugs.

Changing the music station on community lot speakers to digi doesn't work. It works for all other stations but you can change it and it will play a totally different station for example it might play pop. I used the testingcheats shift click on ground and buy while on lot. I then control shifted on radio to change station.

It works on all the other stations but digi seems to not be programmed into the wall speakers on community lots.

It's being reported holidays like spooky day,love day etc are missing since patch 1.63.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/721515.page#11475264

Sound on arrithimia con is occasionally doesn't work and you have silence when sims are playing.
    edited October 2013
    The problem: Even with soil rugs, it is still not possible to place build mode flowers/trees on houseboats. The placement cursor is blank, and the flowers/trees are "invisible." (Harvestables from buydebug using testing cheats, however, can be placed, even the trees.)

Please note: Not being able to place build mode flowers/trees was coded into IP, purposefully -- I realize that. But unless there is a very good technical reason for not having buy/build items on houseboats, these rugs should now give us the ability to place build mode flowers and trees on houseboats.

My data:
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod).
    No mods, no CC, no store content, in a vanilla test game
    2. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ?
    ITF
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    vanilla test game just for ITF (new folder generated by the Launcher after install of ITF)
    5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? EA premade
    6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    EA, IP
    7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    Win 7
    8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    DVD
    9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?
    Home-World
    edited October 2013
    Ezuu123 wrote:
    Unmodded game, updated with all expansions.

Aliens keep coming in Oasis Landing (like 2 or 3 times in a sim-week) and they always abduct my simbots.
    Alien abductions are supposed to be a rare thing but in the future they just keep coming and gets kinda annoying
    And I'm not the only one: in those "share your pictures" threads there's always someone that posts a picture of one of their plumbots being abducted

I am not experiencing this. I had one alien come just to visit. My sim had a conversation with him and the alien left. He has sent love letters to her, but not been back. My sim and her bots have been in OL for an extended period of time, and have also gone back and forth between OL and the present, and also for a short time to Utopia and back to the neutral OL.

I am wondering if some of these issues are being triggered by Dystopia. Have you been to Dystopia, even just for a short time? I have not gone there, yet.
  • Ezuu123Ezuu123 Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2013
    amjoie wrote:
    I am not experiencing this. I had one alien come just to visit. My sim had a conversation with him and the alien left. He has sent love letters to her, but not been back. My sim and her bots have been in OL for an extended period of time, and have also gone back and forth between OL and the present, and also for a short time to Utopia and back to the neutral OL.

I am wondering if some of these issues are being triggered by Dystopia. Have you been to Dystopia, even just for a short time? I have not gone there, yet.
    Yup, and I'm having that meteor bug now :x
    But no, this has been happening to me before even going to the dystopian future. The weirdest thing is that I have 3 sims and 2 plumbots and they only abduct the plumbots.
    The first abduction was the same day that I went into the crashed alien ship on the wasteland for the first time, I guess they are just mad at me because I stole their llama toys :mrgreen:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top