Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Honolula Haven and Modern Fusion - my two newest homes - with speed build videos

I just wanted to share my two newest homes since I feel they are two of my best. Also I have gotten into making time lapse build videos and modern fusion was the first one where I used screenshots instead of all video clips in the build portion and it looks so much better :) . Here are some screenshots and links to the videos and the download links. Also, I don't use CC in any of my homes.

Speed Build Video Honolulu Haven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHYYQE9-bbU&list=PLwj4ZKCvQY7zeAjtkSb4lmfMynL39zzAa

Speed build video Modern Fusion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I99q6lbLys0&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLwj4ZKCvQY7zeAjtkSb4lmfMynL39zzAa

Honolulu Haven
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7752168

Modern Fusion

Screenshot-3517.jpg
Screenshot-3518.jpg
Screenshot-3524.jpg
Screenshot-3525.jpg
Screenshot-3548.jpg
Screenshot-3551.jpg

Speed build video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I99q6lbLys0&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLwj4ZKCvQY7zeAjtkSb4lmfMynL39zzAa

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7710135

I would appreciate any feedback :)

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    2 great builds! :D I love the Honolula Haven! Great architecture! Really stands out! Love the chic modern interiors too. Very spacious home for the simmies. Looking forward to seeing it in the exchange. :D

Modern Fusion looks fantastic! Again, fabulous architecture! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks! A lot of work went into both of these :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Honolulu Haven is up on the exchange :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2013
    Your 2 builds look great. :) Great exterior of them both. Very nice way you have done the flowers, trees and plants in Honolulu Haven! The way you have done the outdoors stairs looks great. Nice pool area for sims to have fun entering the water using the pool slide or sit relaxing on the seats beside the pool. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great shades of colours you have used. Great sunken down living room area for sims to relax on the seats. Great design of the pink/green children's room. It looks great the way you have placed the bed there. Great shape of the bed area of the room, and the hanging string lights look good . Great to have the bean bag chairs for kids to sit on and watch tv. Nice window study desk for sims to use their computer on or read a book from the nearby bookcase with the sunlight coming in on them. Great design of the laundry. The curved counters look great. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable seats in the theatre room and watching a movie. Great furnishing of all the bedrooms. Nice shades of blue that you have used for some of them. Great sitting areas in them. The clothes closet in the doublebed bedroom looks great. The wall of bookcases behind the bed in another of the bedrooms looks great. Nice design of the kitchen. The eat in barstool counters look great. Great way you have used the pillars and overhead cabinets. It looks nice how you have set up the dining room area with the glass tables and the red chairs. It looks a nice light place to eat a meal with the sunlight coming through the glass windows and sims can look out at the views. Great to have the fireplace to keep sims warm whilst eating. Great party and games room for sims to play pool and foosball and have a drink from the bar. It is a great home!
    Great Asian themed roofing on Modern Fusion! The type of windows you have used looks great. It looks great how you have done the water fountain features! Great outdoors area. Nice Asian themed furnishing of this home , and great colours you have used. Nice living room area for sims to watch the tv on the sofa. Great way you have enclosed the tv on the wall between the 2 bookcases and the shelving front with the various items on it.
    Great homes! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your 2 builds look great. :) Great exterior of them both. Very nice way you have done the flowers, trees and plants in Honolulu Haven! The way you have done the outdoors stairs looks great. Nice pool area for sims to have fun entering the water using the pool slide or sit relaxing on the seats beside the pool. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great shades of colours you have used. Great sunken down living room area for sims to relax on the seats. Great design of the pink/green children's room. It looks great the way you have placed the bed there. Great shape of the bed area of the room, and the hanging string lights look good . Great to have the bean bag chairs for kids to sit on and watch tv. Nice window study desk for sims to use their computer on or read a book from the nearby bookcase with the sunlight coming in on them. Great design of the laundry. The curved counters look great. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable seats in the theatre room and watching a movie. Great furnishing of all the bedrooms. Nice shades of blue that you have used for some of them. Great sitting areas in them. The clothes closet in the doublebed bedroom looks great. The wall of bookcases behind the bed in another of the bedrooms looks great. Nice design of the kitchen. The eat in barstool counters look great. Great way you have used the pillars and overhead cabinets. It looks nice how you have set up the dining room area with the glass tables and the red chairs. It looks a nice light place to eat a meal with the sunlight coming through the glass windows and sims can look out at the views. Great to have the fireplace to keep sims warm whilst eating. Great party and games room for sims to play pool and foosball and have a drink from the bar. It is a great home!
    Great Asian themed roofing on Modern Fusion! The type of windows you have used looks great. It looks great how you have done the water fountain features! Great outdoors area. Nice Asian themed furnishing of this home , and great colours you have used. Nice living room area for sims to watch the tv on the sofa. Great way you have enclosed the tv on the wall between the 2 bookcases and the shelving front with the various items on it.
    Great homes! :)

Thank you so much! You always write the most detailed and kind comments :)