Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

==> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Suburban Abode - no CC - 4BR 3 1/2 BA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <<==

xtinaxtina Posts: 413 Member
The Suburban Abode - 4BR 3 1/2 BA by xtina @ TheSimBlog.net

---

28a846a.jpg

Hey everyone :) I just finished this new home that I'm quite proud of, called the Suburban Abode, and wanted to share it with you all. I went for a white and clean theme. It has no CC and is a very spacious family home that sits on a 30x30.

Features:

- 4 bedrooms
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
- Large living and dining room
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Guest room with own bathroom – main floor
- Children’s play room – main floor
- Children’s bedroom – second floor (sleeps 2)
- Nursery
- Full bathroom
- Master bedroom and ensuite
- 2 upstairs balconies (one accessible)
- Pool
- Playground

Price:

§146, 950

Requires:

Base game, LP, Ambitions and Generations (only requires Base, the others are just from little decoration objects I used!)

Download:

-> My site

- My Studio

---
2a939lf.jpg
2uz5ks6.jpg
id4ufo.jpg
r21fh5.jpg
---

-> View More Photos On My Site

What do you think? :D

Comments

• thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi! It looks very beautiful and realistic :) I really like the kitchen! Great job!
  • xtinaxtina Posts: 413 Member
    edited October 2013
    Aw thank you for your feedback! Glad you like it. :) The kitchen is one of my favourites too heh
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited October 2013
    The Suburban Abode is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it. Nice front porch to sit on the seats there, and sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating on the seats on the back patio. Great pool area for sims to relax on the loungers beside the pool, and child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. It looks great how you have set up the seats around the fire pit, for sims to have a chat, toast some marshmallow and be kept warm by the fire. The white picket fencing and the shade of grey that you have used for the exterior looks nice. Nice furnishing of the interior. The living/dining room looks a nice light filled room for sims to relax on the sofas and listen to the music from the stereo or watch the tv, with the sunlight coming through the windows. It looks great the way you have curved the sofas and the vase of sunflowers is a nice touch. Nice place to enjoy eating a meal at the dining table too. Great design of the kitchen. The island counter looks great. Great breakfast nook in the corner next to a window and the yellow sunflowers picture on the wall adding a nice touch of sunshine as sims eat their meal. Nice grey and white colour scheme you have used through the rooms. Fun playroom for child sims to enjoy playing with the toys. The colourful beanbags are great there, and great seats for the little sims to sit on whilst watching tv. The pictures on the walls are fun for the children to see. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms and nursery. The fishing picture behind the doublebed room looks good, and great how you have the pink and blue single beds in the children's room . The teddy on the floor is cute. Nice master bedroom with the curtained bed and the lounger seat sitting area near the window. The side table next to the lounger looks good. It looks great how you have the fireplace there to keep sims warm. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel outdoors in the sunlight and air on the balcony.
    It is a great home! :)
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited October 2013
    It looks gorgeous :) Love it's beautiful shape and how you painted wall outside. Interiors are sophisticated also.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    It's a beautiful home. I love the exterior. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • xtinaxtina Posts: 413 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you everyone! I usually create my houses by looking at a reference of a real home that inspires me, but this one I sort of did on a limb.. so I'm glad you all enjoy it :) Thank you so much for the rec'd! xox

I appreciate it. ^_^