Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Redemption instructions for pre-odered the Sims 3 Into The Future Bonus Content - Please read.

Comments

• dustymccarterdustymccarter Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    I have been contacting GameStop the last two days when the game game out. I pre-ordered the digital download from them and had to register the game through origins. The first time I talked to them, the guy had no clue what I was talking about. I just got an email saying they did not issue any bonus codes, that I will have to contact the manufacturer.

this is about the third time I ordered a digital download from gamestop and not received my full product. I guess I'll try contacting origins and asking them if they know anything.
  • nothingyet74nothingyet74 Posts: 20 Member
    edited October 2013
    Into the future does not show up as a game I own and none of the code I was sent work.
    "You have entered an invalid code. Please re-enter your code."

Can any one help

I like WILLAFFLECK bought mine from Origin
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
    edited October 2013
    17mars wrote:
    I bought mine through Amazon - who advertised the Quantum Power Pack as a pre-order special.
    *Did not receive a code*.
    Amazon customer service said they know nothing about bonus content. EA customer service said it's up to Amazon to give me a code. I notice someone at Amazon got the code from EA but none for me. Really unhappy with both Amazon and EA about this. It seems like EA could make it right if they wanted to. I do have proof of that pre-order. Won't bother to pre-order in the future. Neither store is interested in customer service.

I do have a screen shot of the Amazon page advertising the pre-order bonus, BTW.

Sent this to the appropriate people, hopefully you get someone soon that can give youa code.

Hey Mars, I got word that Amazon should be sending those emails with the code and instructions for the quantum pack. Let me know if you got it.
    thanks
    edited October 2013
    I brought the limited edition from Walmart last night. I downloaded it but, can't find the Quantum Power Pack anywhere.

If you bought from walmart, on the box you will see an insert with the quantum pack information. Do you have it?
    thanks
    edited October 2013
    Doesn't show Into The Future even though I preordered it from Origin AND DOWNLOADED and installed it. Something is wrong.

Sorry to ask, I'm trying to picture your case.

So you got from origin, you see the game in the My games tab in origin.
    but you logged in with the same account in this site and you don't see your game icon on my page?

Do you see a system message saying you are registered as well?
    thanks
    edited October 2013
    I pre-ordered digital version through Amazon, but I never got the code for the QPP.

I received word that the emails are being sent. Let me know if you got it.
    thanks
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited October 2013
    I pre ordered two physical copies of ITF from Origin. One for me and one ha a gift. My friend got her game Monday and I received mine yesterday. The QPP insert is inside our cases. I have not yet received an email for the Dark Industrial Set.

Another question, will I get two codes for the D.I.S since I pre ordered two games?
  • VanticatVanticat Posts: 766 Member
    edited October 2013
    So we're still waiting for Origin to finish sending out codes for the Dark Industrial Set?

When I contacted EA customer "support" two days ago, they just told me I should get an Email "soon".
  • wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    edited October 2013
    Still waiting on my email with code for Dark Industrial set (45 hours after my first post on this thread).

I would think they would have this figured out by now. I want to spend my free time playing Into the Future - not fighting to get the pre-order bonus set I was promised. :!:

Seems like this happens with every EP released from Origin. I was reluctant to order from Origin for this very reason, but I really wanted the Dark Industrial set. :(
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited October 2013
    @SimGuruRusskii thank you, for this but I think it be super helpful if you also show in the first post where the items are located a lot of people are having trouble locating the LE and Origin exclusive items (probably cause like me I forgot it was considered store and not EP item).

QPPlocation_zpsc055aba2.png

And I personally thought the Dark Industrial was a floor tile and not a rug but it was a nice find :)

DIFGs_zps1f721c34.png
  • dawnpool93dawnpool93 Posts: 5
    edited October 2013
    So, I think I've installed the quantum power pack, but where can I find it in the game? Dumb question, I know but can't find any of that content...
  • NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited October 2013
    I also pre-ordered through Amazon and never got any codes. I've spoke to both Amazon CS and EA/Origin CS. Amazon said they don't have any codes and that Origin should be sending them. Origin CS would not give me codes without a screenshot of my email from Amazon which I did not have anymore. I gave up.
  • LiljnaLiljna Posts: 19 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm also one of the people that pre-ordered from Amazon and haven't received a code for the pre-order goodies. I also have a screenshot of the Amazon shop page where it says we will get the Quantum-Power Pack as a pre-order bonus.
    Amazon doesn't know what I'm talking about and told me to contact EA.

Edit: I got into contact with EA customer Service and they were very helpful. I got a code for the Quantum Power pack.
    The CS person was very kind and helpful. I am positively surprised they wanted to help me out, since the problem is more on Amazons end.

But I am a happy customer now, that's for sure :)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • MistySmudge01MistySmudge01 Posts: 317 Member
    edited October 2013
    I haven't got the game code either, but i am sure i will get it in a few days, but my problem is i registered my game, a pop up came up for the cosmic cosmetic set, but as i went to click on the link to download it my firefox went into not responding, and i can't get to the download page :'(
    Install the quantum power thing :)
  • FedericoCh92FedericoCh92 Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    I received my codes, redeemed them, I have my Quantum power pack and my dark industrial set, in my purchase history, I downloaded it to my game launcher, installed it, but there's nothing in my game!! and everytime I start game launcher, it appears as if it was not installed, i can't get them into my game, please help!!
  • CassAngelCassAngel Posts: 307 Member
    edited October 2013
    My purchase history is coming up blank, even though I've put the code in and bought other things before
  • jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2013
    I am still waiting for the dark industrial set code. Anyone else not get it yet either? I don't want to contact EA until I know that they have sent out all the codes and still didn't get one. :P
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited October 2013
    I have the codes & they are in my purchase history. However all links appear to be broken.

Same with registration reward.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • VanticatVanticat Posts: 766 Member
    edited October 2013
    I had to contact Customer Service a second time and finally got the code for the Dark Industrial Set. You just have to get the right person.
  • 1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ummm, I don't know if anybody's realised this yet but I think the code for the quantum power pack is the serial code, I typed the serial code into it and it worked, excuse me if you already know this, but just in case you didn't, I think the serial code is the code for the quantum power pack.

hope I helped,
    your friendly ITF simmer
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited October 2013
    I still HAVE NOT received the code of the Dark Industrial Set. I PRE ordered 2 Physical copies from ORIGIN.COM. One for me and one as a gift for a dear friend. I would love to have this set as I have a build that this would go great in!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2013
    I am still waiting for the dark industrial set code. Anyone else not get it yet either? I don't want to contact EA until I know that they have sent out all the codes and still didn't get one. :P

:) It would be nice to know if they are still sending out codes. My game is registered and I did pre-order from Origin directly.
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2013
    this is all great but. I could not get the dark set. It said my numbers were wrong, and they are the ones sent in my email. So how do I go about getting that fixed?
  • craftyparrot1craftyparrot1 Posts: 106 Member
    edited October 2013
    Did anyone actually ever get an email from Amazon with the code for the Quantum Power Pack? SimguruRuski said Amazon should have sent them a couple of days ago, but I still haven't gotten it.

Is the best strategy to wait for the Amazon email, to get in touch with Amazon customer service, or to get in touch with Origin customer service (on the off chance they can do something)?

• NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited October 2013
    Did anyone actually ever get an email from Amazon with the code for the Quantum Power Pack? SimguruRuski said Amazon should have sent them a couple of days ago, but I still haven't gotten it.

Is the best strategy to wait for the Amazon email, to get in touch with Amazon customer service, or to get in touch with Origin customer service (on the off chance they can do something)?

Nope no codes.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top