Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New DV [cc free] by jennytru: NEW! Updated Condor Museum Lofts!

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a great set up for a Commercial, so much to do in there, great work.
    Very fitting for your modern Dragon Valley, watching the whole process with great interest, thanks :lol:
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited September 2013
    Your creations looks gorgeous! :)
    Already rec'd your playable rabbithole on the exchange, and now also the Tunstall Farm.
    will do some more rec-ing there soon :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    This is so creative Jenny! It looks so realistic! :D The food court, the creative zone and the work space - everything looks great! Love, love the way you have decorated. Great eye for details. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Blueberry inc. is a great playable rabbit hole for business. :) It looks great the way you have designed the various areas and facilities of the build. It looks great the way you have done the games room with various games items for sims to have fun playing . The pictures and posters on the wall look great there. Great way you have set up the various eating options. Sims will have fun deciding what type of food they wish to eat, whether they decide to get a snack from the barista bar, prepare food on the Japanese grill, have an ice cream or use the woodstove oven! Great way you used different types/colours of stools at the counters to reflect the different food options. Each food area reflects well the food that is served there. The front entrance reception lobby and front counter looks great. Great business area to do the business work. Great way you that you have set up the tables to use to do the computer work at, as well as have meetings there. The wall computer desks look good. The wall décor looks business themed. Great to see an arcade game machine near the work space too! It looks great the way you have done the outdoors areas to cook, eat, sit around the fire pit, and play games outdoors. The indoor pool looks great. Lots of great facilities for the sims who work there or visit the business building!
    Great designing of this build! It is a great dot. com themed business lot! :)

Thanks Rose! I have always been intrigued by the folks that work at Google. They have a fun workplace and I wanted to captured that vibe. I remember there were so many dot-com business that had that same philosophy- maybe more places should =)
    Glenkarri wrote:
    What a great set up for a Commercial, so much to do in there, great work.
    Very fitting for your modern Dragon Valley, watching the whole process with great interest, thanks :lol:

Thank you so much! There is are tons of activities in there to stay busy and get work done =)
    imoger wrote:
    Your creations looks gorgeous! :)
    Already rec'd your playable rabbithole on the exchange, and now also the Tunstall Farm.
    will do some more rec-ing there soon :)

Thank you for your rec'ds! =)

Moonstone.jpg

• aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi JennyTru!

This is all awesome :) I'm always happy to see more lots uploaded from you. You have a distinctive style and all your builds are very original and artistic. I really like how you are remaking Dragon Valley :thumbup: You can make over my Dragon Valley anytime!
    edited September 2013
    [quote=*********** JennyTru!

This is all awesome :) I'm always happy to see more lots uploaded from you. You have a distinctive style and all your builds are very original and artistic. I really like how you are remaking Dragon Valley :thumbup: You can make over my Dragon Valley anytime![/quote]

Hi! Thanks for the comments! I love DV's land, water and feel; it's like the kind of place I would like to live!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend =) I recently finished reading Wicked and am beginning the next novel, Son of a Witch, so I was inspired to make an Elphaba Thropp SIM for Neo-Dragon Valley. There's a pretty elaborate story of how she ended up in DV on my blog for Neo-Dragon Valley. It's quite the backstory... She moved in With Biddy Tunstall. She resides in Biddy's barn where she learns spells potions.

Elphaba Thropp, The New Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Moonstone.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited October 2013
    Elphaba is a great witch sim . :) Her green skin looks great! Great photos that you have taken of her casting the toadifying spell and making elixirs. Great capturing of the moment when the sim turns into a toad and the green magic haze! It looks great the hats she is wearing. Great to have her as your new avi ! :)
    edited October 2013
    Elphaba looks great! Like a true witch from the story books! :D Well done! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh wow, I admire your ambition to remodel an entire EA world, I never would have the patience or energy to start such an elaborate project. And you've gotten of to a FANTASTIC start I see, your houses Artist's Retreat and Tunstall Farm are wonderful! Beautiful architecture for the both of them and such gorgeous interiors. I also really like your modern coffee house for DV! And your sims are all very well made, with great outfits that fit their style and personality. 8) Rec'd everything I could find in your thread and look forward to more updates! :thumbup:
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Elphaba is a great witch sim . :) Her green skin looks great! Great photos that you have taken of her casting the toadifying spell and making elixirs. Great capturing of the moment when the sim turns into a toad and the green magic haze! It looks great the hats she is wearing. Great to have her as your new avi ! :)

Thank you Rose! She needed a hat and I thought it was the one she would wear today =)
    yanti68 wrote:
    Elphaba looks great! Like a true witch from the story books! :D Well done! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for the rec's Yanti! =)
    Corwim wrote:
    Oh wow, I admire your ambition to remodel an entire EA world, I never would have the patience or energy to start such an elaborate project. And you've gotten of to a FANTASTIC start I see, your houses Artist's Retreat and Tunstall Farm are wonderful! Beautiful architecture for the both of them and such gorgeous interiors. I also really like your modern coffee house for DV! And your sims are all very well made, with great outfits that fit their style and personality. 8) Rec'd everything I could find in your thread and look forward to more updates! :thumbup:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you checking out my stuff =) It's a huge undertaking so your encouragement rocks. =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2013
    These are all just wonderful! Beautiful Sims and great builds! Rec'd all Jenny!

edited October 2013
    Thank you Taryn for stopping by and rec'd!
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    Picture15.png

Picture9.png
    Furlotte's Supernatural Bistro is a fully functioning supernatural hangout with a dive bar/ bistro using the store's premium stove. It's playtested and works a-ok in my world. I hope you enjoy =)

Download
    Address: 88 Deidre Drive
    40 x40

bf.jpg

c.jpg

cb.jpg

da.jpg

ea.jpg

ed.jpg

ei.jpg

fa.jpg

fc.jpg

fd.jpg

fg.jpg

ff.jpg

ga.jpg

hb.jpg

hg.jpg

m.jpg

k.jpg

kb.jpg

z.jpg

See my Blog for more pictures =)

Thanks for visiting!
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    Your Supernatural Bistro is a great place for supernaturals to come to for food, a drink and entertainment. :) Great brown/green colour shades you have used to suit the type of build. The wall pattern looks great. The bistro has a great dive bar atmosphere. The way you have set up the eating cubicles looks great. The serviettes/condiments on the tables looks good. The way you have done the bar area with the bottle shelves, the counter and the bar stools looks great. Great place to come to for a specially prepared cocktail drink. Great way you have used the industrial oven in the build, and sims can order food from the square tables and chairs or when sitting on the bar stools. Great photos of the sims looking at the menus deciding what to eat, or serving food/making drinks. Great design of the kitchen. The grey colours capture the industrial kitchen look. The food/kitchen décor you have placed there looks great. Great island counter with the knives of it. Great to have the pool tables and dart boards to challenge sims to games or just to play themselves. The juke box music would add to the atmosphere too. Great stained glass type of ceiling lights you have used . Nice way you have done the back porch. It looks a great place to sit out on the rocking chairs and relax. The dog and car plates, the scenic picture ,the wind chimes and lemonade jug on the table all give it a great feel and look. It looks great the way you have placed the large trees on the corner edges of the car park.
    Great bistro to eat frogs legs at! :)
    edited October 2013
    Great idea to make a supernatural bistro. :D Looks lovely! The landscaping and the interiors is so charming! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited October 2013
    NEO-Elphaba Thropp looks wonderful, jenny :) Love her outfits, it perfectly fits with her skin color and hair styles. Also the Bistro is amazing! The landscaping is beautiful. I love it's cozy interior, sim can enjoy yummy meals and hang out there, playing billiards or darts. Amazing work. Left you both big rec :D
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your Supernatural Bistro is a great place for supernaturals to come to for food, a drink and entertainment. :) Great brown/green colour shades you have used to suit the type of build. The wall pattern looks great. The bistro has a great dive bar atmosphere. The way you have set up the eating cubicles looks great. The serviettes/condiments on the tables looks good. The way you have done the bar area with the bottle shelves, the counter and the bar stools looks great. Great place to come to for a specially prepared cocktail drink. Great way you have used the industrial oven in the build, and sims can order food from the square tables and chairs or when sitting on the bar stools. Great photos of the sims looking at the menus deciding what to eat, or serving food/making drinks. Great design of the kitchen. The grey colours capture the industrial kitchen look. The food/kitchen décor you have placed there looks great. Great island counter with the knives of it. Great to have the pool tables and dart boards to challenge sims to games or just to play themselves. The juke box music would add to the atmosphere too. Great stained glass type of ceiling lights you have used . Nice way you have done the back porch. It looks a great place to sit out on the rocking chairs and relax. The dog and car plates, the scenic picture ,the wind chimes and lemonade jug on the table all give it a great feel and look. It looks great the way you have placed the large trees on the corner edges of the car park.
    Great bistro to eat frogs legs at! :)

Thank you Rose! I struggled a bit, it was my first bistro =) I wanted it to look good but still be functional. This place was a Hot Spot in no time, but it is the only spot to be hot right now in Neo DV =/ Thanks again for stopping by =)
    yanti68 wrote:
    Great idea to make a supernatural bistro. :D Looks lovely! The landscaping and the interiors is so charming! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a nice comment =)
    saitouamy wrote:
    NEO-Elphaba Thropp looks wonderful, jenny :) Love her outfits, it perfectly fits with her skin color and hair styles. Also the Bistro is amazing! The landscaping is beautiful. I love it's cozy interior, sim can enjoy yummy meals and hang out there, playing billiards or darts. Amazing work. Left you both big rec :D

Thank you! I worked hard on this one and wanted to get it just right. It's really cool to play with, too =) Thank you for stopping by!
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    Thanks for the rec'ds this weekend =) I think it was the most I'd received in one weekend =)
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    New build for Dragon Valley: A public school that suits witches well! I used my P.Floyd School I created earlier and redesigned it for Neo-Dragon Valley.

Picture1.png

Address: 101 O'Connell Heights
    Download

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

a.jpg

Horticulture
    ba.jpg

bab.jpg

bb.jpg

bd.jpg

bi.jpg

Spellsmithing
    bje.jpg

Broom racing stadium
    ce.jpg

cb.jpg

Other Classrooms
    db.jpg

dc.jpg

dd.jpg

de.jpg

dh.jpg

dl.jpg

dm.jpg

do.jpg

ds.jpg

A student radio station
    dsa.jpg

Library
    e.jpg

eb.jpg

end of Part 1
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    Part 2:

Cafeteria:
    f.jpg

fba.jpg

fbb.jpg

fca.jpg

fcb.jpg

Gym
    gc.jpg

gd.jpg

gg.jpg

Office and Principal's office
    h.jpg

ha.jpg

hca.jpg

Teacher's Lounge
    j.jpg

ja.jpg

Telescope on Gym Roof
    kb.jpg

Restrroms
    m.jpg

ma.jpg

mb.jpg

me.jpg

Hallways
    o.jpg

ob.jpg

od.jpg

oj.jpg

ol.jpg

olc.jpg

oq.jpg

os.jpg

ot.jpg

ov.jpg

ox.jpg

School Rabbithole in basement
    p.jpg

Thank you for visiting!

Moonstone.jpg

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2013
    Amazing buildings.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited October 2013
    Thank you very much! It's one of the builds I want to submit to your hunt =)
    Moonstone.jpg

edited October 2013
    Great designing of all the various areas of the High School! :) It looks great! Each area/rooms of the build is furnished very well to reflect what the students would use that area for. The broom arenas in the middle of the stadium looks great! Great way you have created the stadium with the levels of seating and the running tracks. It looks great the way you have set up the plants in the horticultural area on the tables, in the planters and near the windows. It looks great how you have set up a separate building for this and have the glass windows for the sunlight to come in. The placement of the plants in this building looks very good! Great spell smithing section for sims to brew up elixirs on the alchemy stations or use the spell books. Great furnishing of the various classrooms for students to learn various skills. The red lighting effect in the photography classroom looks great, and great setting up of the cooking room with the Japanese grills and the plants growing in the nearby planters for sims to harvest and use straight away in their recipes to build up their cooking skill. The music room looks great how you have the variety of musical instruments for sims to learn, and that you have the instruments on a platformed stage. The trumpet wall light décor looks great there. Great chemistry, inventing and painting rooms with the various skill items in them. It looks great how you have set up the tables and chairs in the different rooms. The books decor on the tables looks great, and the world map picture on the wall in one of the rooms suits the build. Great to have the study desks with computers on for sims to study at. Great to have a student radio station area. It looks great the way you have placed the school banners on the walls throughout the build. The library looks great with the books placed on the counters and the rows of bookshelves that sims can walk between and choose the book that they want to read. Great way you have set up the cafeteria as a separate room where sims go through the door to purchase their meals from the barista bar and then eat it out on the picnic benches style seating. Great setting up of this eating area. Sims will have fun playing basketball in the gym. Great way you have designed both an office and then a separate principal's office. Nice furnishing of these rooms. The plants are nice touches there and great to have the computers. Great way you have placed the row of seats outside the office for sims who are waiting to see the principal. The sims teachers will like having their own lounge to relax in and get a snack from the vending machine. The cup wall décor over the sink looks great. Sims will have great views of the town if they decide to go star gazing and build up their logic skill by using the telescope on top of the gym roof! The school lockers look great how you have set them up. Great creating of a trophy cabinet to display the school's prized trophies that they have won! Great to have the school rabbithole in the basement. You have created a build that is very realistically reflecting a high school! Great designing of each area with much detail! :)
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh my, Neo DV P. Floyd High School looks stunning :shock: :shock:
    Love the racing stadium, horticulture room, skill classrooms, teacher's lounge... oh I can't decide my favorite! Love all of them. What an amazing gorgeous wonderful creation, left you a big rec!

By the way your new avatar for Halloween looks really cool...and spooky! Made me jump a bit :lol: