Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey simmers what do you guys and gals think about a summer vacation for summer camp or our simmies?

They had a mod of this in ts2 but what about an in game actual summer vacation of the kids. Some time off from school for them to make mischief have some fun drive their parents mad...lol :lol: It would make for fun game play right....

Comments

• TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2013
    dinadine wrote:
    They had a mod of this in ts2 but what about an in game actual summer vacation of the kids. Some time off from school for them to make mischief have some fun drive their parents mad...lol :lol: It would make for fun game play right....

Something about this thread doesn't like replies...

This only works in video games where you cannot adjust the lifespan of the characters or the length of the seasons.

Otherwise, you run into pretty serious mechanical issues, including the possibility your child never attends school due to being on vacation the entire time and ages up with a failing grade.
  • dinadinedinadine Posts: 29
    edited October 2013
    so it can't work like the other holidays?....
    edited October 2013
    you know just be like a week or maybe 4 days....
    edited October 2013
    I usually have the little ones life spans set really short cause i don't like to play them...imho boring.... all they do is go to school and do homework not enough time off the play around... i know others like them the way they are... i guess I'll stick to young adults...lol