Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited September 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Wow it's beautiful so very awesome. I want to live in it myself.. Rec'd

Thank you darlin' Bree! Pack your bags; there's plenty of room! :wink:
    edited September 2013
    Woah, this is flipping AMAZING!! Such a unique and arty build - if this doesn't get featured I'll be surprised!

Brilliant job Arica! You're getting better with every build <3

Can I ask where you placed it? *goes back to look in case you mentioned it*

WAFFLE, Lyndz, WAFFLE! Long time no see m'dear! I hope you are okay! :mrgreen: Thank you for the comments on Cyprus Springs. I had a great time building it!

I deleted all of the property on the waterfront next to the community pool and placed a 30x30 plot down. I had to delete some trees as well to get the views!

I hope that helps, m'dear! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Cyprus Springs is fabulous. Love the cool modern interior and the outsde area looks really high end. Rec'd.

Thank you so much, walkstick! The outside was actually one of my favorite parts to complete and I usually loathe landscaping, but this was fun! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Oh my! :D I commented on this earlier! I wonder why it didn't come through... :?

What a beautiful house! :D I love the way that the black and white is offset by the colours and the way you have create a modern, but natural interior!

The exterior is great! I love the use of the water by the painting area, and the dark woods look great next to the white! I also love the hot-tub area, what a great view!

Rec'd! :thumbup:

Thank you so very, very much! *hugs* I really appreciate you stopping by to comment - it means a lot! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    ♥ ♥ ♥ WOAH!! The house looks INCREDIBLE! I can't believe it is finished already...

Everything is exactly how I wanted it, even better in fact! You have used just the right amount of colour to keep it looking modern and I absolutely love all the arty bits and pieces throughout the house. You are so talented and skilled and I really appreciate what you have done! Thank you soo much for making a stunning home! It is Perfect! ♥ ♥ ♥

P.s. - Think I know what I'll be playing all afternoon! ;)

Iona, I'm so incredibly happy that you are pleased! I had soo much fun doing this build for you. I'm a HUGE fan of moderns! This build that you imagined was amazing to bring to life! I love the color scheme you picked and I want to thank you so much for letting the pops of color go wild (I'm a big bright color fan!).

If you have any questions at all or if something isn't working properly, let me know and I will try my darndest to fix it for you!

Thank you for being so fabulous and patient with me!
    Enjoy Cyprus Springs! :mrgreen:
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh my! The house looks fabulous :shock:
    I love how you put each windows, it gives the house modern taste. Black and white interiors are very stylish with several colored decors.
    Wonderful work aricarai!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Holy Guacamole, Ari!!! :shock: Cypress Springs is incredible! Love the fire! Love the water feature! LOVE the guy on the *john* (teeheehee) behind the stairs! :lol: Love that you used both the posters in kitchen! :mrgreen: They look so cool! I really have to take that Zoo course! Love that wall behind the bed! Is that wall paper? Basically I just LOVE this whole build! :P Amazing landscaping! A couple of extra things I loved: That shot of the ocean out the kitchen window. Love that! The night shots. Very cool! And now just one more question, where are those venice fly trap mouth sculptures from? You can tell we have way too much content, when you start seeing things you can't even place, lol! :lol: Fabulous, Awesome, Fantastic, First Build Request Ari! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited September 2013
    saitouamy wrote:
    Oh my! The house looks fabulous :shock:
    I love how you put each windows, it gives the house modern taste. Black and white interiors are very stylish with several colored decors.
    Wonderful work aricarai!

Thank you so very much! It's always nice to see new faces here! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Holy Guacamole, Ari!!! :shock: Cypress Springs is incredible! Love the fire! Love the water feature! LOVE the guy on the *john* (teeheehee) behind the stairs! :lol: Love that you used both the posters in kitchen! :mrgreen: They look so cool! I really have to take that Zoo course! Love that wall behind the bed! Is that wall paper? Basically I just LOVE this whole build! :P Amazing landscaping! A couple of extra things I loved: That shot of the ocean out the kitchen window. Love that! The night shots. Very cool! And now just one more question, where are those venice fly trap mouth sculptures from? You can tell we have way too much content, when you start seeing things you can't even place, lol! :lol: Fabulous, Awesome, Fantastic, First Build Request Ari! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cath, you are too sweet! I had so much fun with sculptures in this build. That guy under the stairs cracks me up every time I see him. He looks so deep in thought, doesn't he!? Good call on the two posters m'dear! It took some doing in order get them just right, but I think it works. Definitely check out Zoo's course - I don't think I have even scratched the surface of what can be done with CAP!

Hmm..those mouth sculptures *scratches head*. I think they are under sculptures under miscellaneous decor or under buydebug! Next time I'm in game, I'll have a looksie!

Again, thank you so very much, Cath! *BIG HUGS* I really appreciate it! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    Hi Ra!

Super excited to get working on your request. I know you have had to wait an uber long time for your request to be claimed and I want to do my absolute best for you. I'm semi in the middle of a move whereby I'm using a dongle for my internet, so it is spotty at best. I'm hoping to have this rectified soon, but it may take me a little longer to complete your request. I hope you will be able to bear with me and that together we can get your dream bachelor pad into your game.

I've left you a few questions here!
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited October 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    - October 9th:
    • Have you decided on an official size lot as of yet?
    • Have you decided on which world to place this in?
    • Since you are wanting a penthouse apartment, would you like other NPC apartments in the building?

1. I'd prefer a smaller lot, so maybe a 30x30 would work well
    2. Not yet. I'll go in game again tonight and see if one stands out to me. I know it wont be Bridgeport. Perhaps Monte Vista though :)
    3. If you like :)
    edited October 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    - October 9th:
    • Have you decided on an official size lot as of yet?
    • Have you decided on which world to place this in?
    • Since you are wanting a penthouse apartment, would you like other NPC apartments in the building?

1. I'd prefer a smaller lot, so maybe a 30x30 would work well
    2. Not yet. I'll go in game again tonight and see if one stands out to me. I know it wont be Bridgeport. Perhaps Monte Vista though :)
    3. If you like :)

Okie me dokes me dear! I'll do a bit of research over the next couple of nights and get started this weekend - do let me know which world you are wanting because I always like to build in the worlds where the lots will be placed :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    I think I'll have him live in Isla Paradiso! :)
    edited October 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    I think I'll have him live in Isla Paradiso! :)

Oooh, I absolutely luuuurve building there!

I will try to post you a WIP by the end of the weekend! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    Hello Ra!
    Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!
    I've left you another question here! :mrgreen:

edited October 2013
    Would you like a colorful exterior to fit in with Isla Paradiso and the island vibe or would you like more cool tones outside to fit with the modern idea of a bustling city?

I'd prefer cooler tones :) I'm so excited!
    edited October 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    Would you like a colorful exterior to fit in with Isla Paradiso and the island vibe or would you like more cool tones outside to fit with the modern idea of a bustling city?

I'd prefer cooler tones :) I'm so excited!

I totally do dig moderns! Booyah! I've got some ideas in my noggin and have been in and out of game to get them down.

It's been a crazy busy weekend around these parts, so I will have to surprise you with a WIP another time! Thank you for being patient with me, darlin'! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    Don't even worry about it! I'm doing midterms in school right now so I don't have time to play right now anyway! :)
    edited October 2013
    I don't know if I've already mentioned this or not but My Page is incorrect about my games. I own every EP but Into the Future, and every SP except katy Perry Sweet Treats. My worlds are correct on there though. I also have a fair amount of store content - but if you're curious about whether or not I have something let me know :)
    edited October 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    I don't know if I've already mentioned this or not but My Page is incorrect about my games. I own every EP but Into the Future, and every SP except katy Perry Sweet Treats. My worlds are correct on there though. I also have a fair amount of store content - but if you're curious about whether or not I have something let me know :)

Hi sweetie! So sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm heading into game very shortly. Will have a look at what worlds you have. You have the patience of a saint - thank you for sticking with me. Hope to have something for you to look at soonishly. :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    As I said, it's not a problem at all :)

Right now, my launcher has magically decided to stop working. Nothing has changed since I last played, but now it won't work...so I'm over in the Tech section :lol:
    edited October 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    As I said, it's not a problem at all :)

Right now, my launcher has magically decided to stop working. Nothing has changed since I last played, but now it won't work...so I'm over in the Tech section :lol:

Yikes, I hope you get it fixed soon! :?
    edited October 2013
    I've got a structure going on that I'm quite diggin at the moment, still needs a bit of work, so I can't show you yet, but just wanted you to know that things are under way!

Btw, do you have the BaHaus set? That one is always good for moderns! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2013
    I do not :( sorry
    edited October 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    I do not :( sorry

No need to apologize - I shall use different windows :mrgreen: