Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PETITION FOR WALK-IN WARDROBES/CLOSETS

I've always wanted better closet space for my sims. In my ts3 game at the moment I still only have one actual wardrobe and a loads of drawers and dressers instead.

They could easily make shelves of clothes and shoes that are interactive so we could place them in a small room to make a proper walk-in wardrobe. I want something like this in my game:
missura-emme383.jpg

And while they're at they can add built-in closets and over-the-bed (don't know their real name sorry) storage like this:

sliding-wardrobes-mirrored-arch.jpg?preset=hero_desktop
BED-32.jpg

I really think that it will update the game and give us designers more options! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    lolz255lolz255 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'll sign
  • Options
    weplaysims2muchweplaysims2much Posts: 11
    edited October 2013
    Me,too. I love building closets and I would love more options.
  • Options
    lil_slglil_slg Posts: 1,010 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'll sign.
    Would most certainly give the game a more modern feel :)
    The closets that go over the bed shouldn't be too hard to create, I can see EA making something like that store content.

• Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ooo! Me like! My rich sims need this! :lol::lol:

Sign<3

Also Great idea!
  • Options
    WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'll sign defo, I've been talking about getting closets in game forever now, and still don't see any coming for Sims 3, so I'm hoping to god they will put them in in the Sims 4, I miss my woohoo in closets animation.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2013
    Beautiful pictures!! Signed 8)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    4u4ever4u4ever Posts: 207 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm really bummed that we didn't get those in TS3, and I really hope they will be added in TS4, although I'm seriously reconsidering whether I'm going to buy TS4 at all or not. The main reason why I want those closets is because I have them IRL, and when I make my own home in Sims I'm really annoyed that I have to place a huge ugly wardrobe instead.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed.

I'd love a walk in closet in the sims 4. Sims 2 apartment life had one but I'd want the one in sims 4 to look like the one in your picture op with glass doors and very large.

Also why were at it how about some recessed lighting as well EA?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2013
    Whitneysim wrote:
    I'll sign defo, I've been talking about getting closets in game forever now, and still don't see any coming for Sims 3, so I'm hoping to god they will put them in in the Sims 4, I miss my woohoo in closets animation.

Actually don't give up for them in the sims 3 because the store could release them as premium content. :wink:
  • Options
    AbJo129AbJo129 Posts: 376 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks guys!

Any more???
  • Options
    livermorelivermore Posts: 53
    edited October 2013
    SIGNED X10
    omg I always try to make closets with some of the stuff I purchased in the store... but they never look finished... mehh
    YES I WOULD LOVE THIS :):)
  • Options
    bookgirl_98bookgirl_98 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed! This would look so much nicer than those dressers!
  • Options
    GlamSugarGlamSugar Posts: 103
    edited October 2013
    *signed* I would love these.
  • Options
    Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'll sign but in real life I wouldn't be able to sleep with a storage unit over my bed, I'd be too afraid of it falling down to hurt me..but walk in closets are cool.
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited October 2013
    Add me please! I wish I can make these closets in TS3 too!
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    1423smile1423smile Posts: 118 Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed :D
  • Options
    DeuceyBabyDeuceyBaby Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2013
    theoretically, couldn't you do this with custom content and some elementary build mode skills?
    I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).
  • Options
    PositivibeePositivibee Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2013
    Sign me up!! I've been wanting this feature since Ambitions. I mean if we needed laundry equipment then we need closets for the laundry.
  • Options
    PositivibeePositivibee Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2013
    DeuceyBaby wrote:
    theoretically, couldn't you do this with custom content and some elementary build mode skills?

there are some ppl (like myself) who can't use cc and just putting a wardrobe in a small room lacks realism, which is why I think they started this petition.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    DeuceyBaby wrote:

there are some ppl (like myself) who can't use cc and just putting a wardrobe in a small room lacks realism, which is why I think they started this petition.

Bang on, thanks for signing,
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Bumping
  • Options
    hannahghxxxhannahghxxx Posts: 316 Member
    edited November 2013
    I would love to have walk in wardrobes in the game! Signed! :D
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited November 2013
    Sign, I've really wanted this so badly and had to build a knock-off using the clothes rack from Ambitions and some of the laundry racks
  • Options
    lpmartinlpmartin Posts: 163
    edited November 2013
    I'll sign. :)