Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed By EA Decided this Spring about TS4...

13...Next

Comments

• alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited October 2013
    Valandis wrote:
    Darn, I wanted to play with my friends and family. :( There goes my hope for some online co-op experience.
    p6tqefj
  • JamieleighFoxJamieleighFox Posts: 266 Member
    edited October 2013
    Vlaxitov wrote:
    Ahaha, yes. I'm jumping over to GTA once it's on PC. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 consoles!

That's what I thought about RDR but wait... yeah it looks like its never coming to PC. I don't really expect GTA5 to be any different.

:cry:
  • lpmartinlpmartin Posts: 163
    edited October 2013
    siennaSTAR wrote:
    @SimsTias Why are you here? Honest question. Why are you playing the Sims, have registered a forum account, and have made over 1k posts if you hate the Sims as much as you seem to?

Anyway, to the rest of the argument, my two cents are this: whether or not it was a game before, was scrapped or rewritten, what have you...TS4 might end up being a good game. Or bad. We won't know until we play. I think whether or not it was an online-turned-offline game or whatever it may be is a little beside the point. Who cares? If it's good, it's good. It doesn't matter what it USED to be, as long as it's good now.

Thank you!

• 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited October 2013
    Valandis wrote:
    Darn, I wanted to play with my friends and family. :( There goes my hope for some online co-op experience.

I know would have been great to play with friends and family, don't see why they can't add a decent on-line feature that would allow us too :(
    My origin id is sim2011
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited October 2013
    So when is jarsie going to appear and bite everyone's head off for having an opinion on this? lol
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited October 2013
    2011simone wrote:
    Valandis wrote:

I know would have been great to play with friends and family, don't see why they can't add a decent on-line feature that would allow us too :(

EA has given up on The Sims Online, so we will have to wait for another game developer to make a good life-sim game online. Currently, EA's idea of online was the sims social....which was only "online" for the companys benefit. There was no real time communication between players in game, just a copy of friends households in your game.

I've been waiting for other great life-sim games to try since Sims-1. So far, none have come even close to being as good as The Sims Series.

If ONLY because I know that if EA decided to go through with its "Online" aspect, everyone would be complaining.

This is clearly a case of people being impossible to please.