Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think TS4 will be better than TS3?

13...Next

Comments

• Claire17Claire17 Posts: 655 Member
    edited October 2013
    Glic2003 wrote:

It would be ironic if TS4 was a better game, but less successful financially, due to players having invested too much good will - and money - in TS3.

Haha - that pretty much sums me up, my good will is gone.

I think bits of the sims4 look interesting / better than the sims3 - especially emotions and better routing, but not interesting enough to make me want to go out and buy it for full price. Although, if it still had CASt, a confirmed open world (and open stores some open jobs) and less cartoony graphics then I'd be at the front of the queue.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited October 2013
    Claire17 wrote:
    Although, if it still had CASt, a confirmed open world (and open stores some open jobs) and less cartoony graphics then I'd be at the front of the queue.

After some initial elbowing and I would probably let you in front of me. :D:wink:
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited October 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    Claire17 wrote:
    Although, if it still had CASt, a confirmed open world (and open stores some open jobs) and less cartoony graphics then I'd be at the front of the queue.

After some initial elbowing and I would probably let you in front of me. :D:wink:

:lol:
    If it had all those things Claire I'd probably be at the front of the queue too. Once I got past CK of course through the use of my own bony elbows, and a bit of toe treading. :mrgreen:
  • HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited October 2013
    I definitely think TS4 will be better than TS3. All we've seen so far is awesome, how could the game be worse?
  • Farra_StiFarra_Sti Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2013
    The game looks good from what I've seen. I'm hoping it will be better than TS3 as I can't play TS3 anymore it just won't work for me so I am going to wait till TS4 comes out and get that. I'm done with TS3.
  • 1van_der_vaart231van_der_vaart23 Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2013
    It has potential to be much better than The Sims 3, but it might also turn out worse. :)
    RAFAEL VAN DER VAART - FOOTBALLER WITH THE BEST TECHNIQUE IN THE WORLD.
    skill.gif RAFA YOU'RE THE BEST!
  • Claire17Claire17 Posts: 655 Member
    edited October 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    Claire17 wrote:

:lol:
    If it had all those things Claire I'd probably be at the front of the queue too. Once I got past CK of course through the use of my own bony elbows, and a bit of toe treading. :mrgreen:

If it does end up with all those features, it looks like there might be a bit of a scuffle at the front of the queue...think I'm going to end up somewhere in the middle and lightly bruised from all the elbowing /toe treading :mrgreen:
  • lpmartinlpmartin Posts: 163
    edited October 2013
    Yes, of course TS4 will be better than TS3...and definately better than TS2. I am already sold; I've already pre-ordered. Yup.
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm pessimistically optimistic at this point. :P

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't know exactly how my game survived over the years without 'Twallan' but it did, it's alive and kicking :?

So far 4 doesn't at all look better than 3 to me because I fear some essential parts are missing. And some things that are not important to me are added. It's too early though, we'll see. I'd love it by the way if the game would be entirely new and different. No 'seen it been there done that' please.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • christx101christx101 Posts: 130 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm hoping it will be.Because I haven't played much of TS3 since pets cameout.The only things I've been doing with TS3 is decorating and making sims in CAS.When it comes to families Ive been playing TS2 for the past 5 months.I even played TS1 a few weeks ago so hopefully TS4 delivers.