Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buy Menu Full Screen Option

I wish they'd put in a full screen option for the Buy Menu so you could expand the menu big enough so you can search for the items you are looking for then you could shrink it back down again.

I spent almost ten minutes trying to find that horseshoe court. When the pictures get that small they all look pretty much alike unless you click on them and read the text.

Comments

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree. And they also have to stop putting everything into Misc. Decor!

If it is an art object and it hangs on the wall, put it in Art. If it stands on the floor, put it in Statues. If it is a plant or flower, put it in the correct bin. They need to stop being lazy with assigning locations for objects.

Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited October 2013
    I think the new catalogue system in Sims4 will be helpful! I'm looking forward to that.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2013
    I wish they would put in a search for the menu, it is so hard to find the things you want. Search would be nice. type what you want and up comes options etc.
    When things come with the game it is so hard to find some of them. like the survival stuff. Search would have been nice at that time. Was very hard to look at everything trying to find all the stuff.