Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TnT's Heartfelt Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2013
    big hugs and you deserve it you are a wonderful sweet and kind person if a little sneaky ninja thrown in lol have fun :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited July 2013
    You deserve em TNT(:
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited July 2013
    :oops: Awwwwwe you guys are so makin me blush like a school girl :oops: :P :mrgreen:

And one can't help being nice when surrounded with so many amazing, caring, selfless, giving, cheerful, funny, crazy, and loving friends such as yourselves. I am without a doubt, blessed with an unbeleivably awesome kaleidoscope of friendships, and I wouldn't trade any of you for the world :wink::D

lots of love and super duper squishy hugz ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    8) :shock: I was nominated for the Business as Usual Bistro on thursday afternoon, so I had to add it to my wl before I went out in the evening to pick up hubby and do some shopping. Well I come back home some hours later and hop on skype with gr1zzly, psychochick966 and sharonj with gr1zzly shouting from the rooftops that the other 2 got squashed and laughing his fool head off. Well just as began to laugh, I had opened my simpage to go through posts and noticed my wl said empty. Well I was like no way jose, it has to be another site s*cr*ewup as my gift messages and fr's have been messed up since the last site update!

So I was almost terrified to open my email and sure enough I had reason to be! Soon as the email opened it stared me square in the face, I clicked on it and.......WHAMMO I got slammed upside the noggin and knocked cold by a flying oven, and tons of stuff coming from behind! It seems the DRAGON got loose from her cave once again....we seriously need to find a more secure way of chaining her down :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: :P :P then the site went down, so couldn't even thank her then, and I was busy most the day yesterday and got caught up in something else last night, then today I was gone all day until getting home at 11pm and here I am worn out :P

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by Mmdrgntobldrgn!
    hmm this really should be put someplace safe ;) hugs, have fun ~ MD

Mmdrgntobldrgn has sent you a gift: Business as Usual Bistro.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Dragon mom, I have to give you kudos for sneaky tactics my friend...now I have to be on my toes because I fear you were watching my every move knowing I wasn't home :shock: and that scares the bejeebies outta ninja kitty :P Thank you so very much for this amazing gift as I have waited so long for any gind of OFB abilities in my game and so good timing as I have a resort wip going and a 5* restaurant ought to make it even better ;) More than anything though, thank you for your friendship as that means more to me than any virtual gift, and thank you so much for sharing photos of your family and camping trip with me, I truly enjoyed looking through them and it's so nice to see your sweet face which goes with the loving heart you spread aroung here ;) super duper squishy hugz ;)

DSC_0118.JPG
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited July 2013
    snicker ......... Hugs ..... happy to take you out of the running, consider it pay back for making me cry last summer ....... and I ain't saying if I'm done or not ;) :twisted:

Hugs
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    :shock: :shock: Alas my wl has died a horrible death once again :? :mrgreen:

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by sharonj
    OOOOPPPPPS! lol
    Sharonj has sent you a gift: Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

I want you all to know just how selfless Sharon truly is. She has been watching ads for months and saving her sps other than a few random gifts to friends along the way. She has this same set on her wl along with several other items and a few sets and should have treated herself to some new content :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: So now I say to all my friends, please please bury her wl so deep she'll need months to climb out for air :evil: :evil: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you so very much my dear Sharon, this is a very special gift to me because you chose to gift me instead of treating yourself like you should have done. I now can't wait to tackle my resort WIP with this amazing set, it will be 5* in no time I am sure. Thank you and super-duper squishy hugz ;)

Big-hugs-keep-smiling-8850526-323-326.jpg
    ThankYou_cat.jpg

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    :shock: Here we go again, I split this set up to give certain simmers a chance to gift something small, as so many peeps feel left out when those of us without wl's never have anything on it. It started out with good intentions and then the evil mangy mutt had to start throwing things at me and another attacked me while I slept, and then the mutt posted my wl link on his simpage status....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :twisted: So then of course his minions just had to *** & bite, but at least they were willing to leave some for others....then along came aunza, making sure my wl no longer existed, up in smoke, scattered in the rubble :P Sorry you all, I really tried :P But there are certain sneaky ninja's around here that think it's some kind of taboo for me to have such a thing as a wl :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: You know I love you all ;):mrgreen:

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by gr1zzly!
    Nah.... not going to happen...... Snickerssss..... Hehehheeee...... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has sent you a gift:Punjab Partition
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by gr1zzly!
    Just had to get one more.... Snickerssss..... Hehehheee....... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has sent you a gift: Banarasi End Table
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by blacksheba1973!
    **Hugs**
    blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift: Sheer Kurta
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**
    blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift: Three Button Sherwani.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**
    blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift: Celebration Maang Tikka
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**
    blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift: Pleasing Pagri.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by Nanatorium!
    <3
    Nanatorium has sent you a gift: India Cloth Star.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by corettabarajas!
    looks so comfy!
    corettabarajas has sent you a gift: Sublime Salwar Kameez.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by okido1987!
    Oeh I don't see a mine field :P I'm on a roll! This is a must have off course
    okido1987 has sent you a gift: Jeweled Kurta.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by okido1987!
    I couldn't just leave this one while I was easily dancing around your not so well placed mines :P Okay rest is for others to hit you with, I think there will be other who want to hit you as well!
    okido1987 has sent you a gift: Mughal Cone Light
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a gift from the sims 3 store by Aunza
    Hiya Terry, The cutest little puppy was standing right outside my door, his tail was wagging, and his tongue was lolling to the side of his mouth. He looked friendly enough, so I let him in for a drink... His feet got tangled and he seems to have dropped a package on the floor, with your name on it, as he went back out the door. Have a great weekend. ~happy simming~
    Aunza has sent you a gift: Dreams of India
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

So after being gifted all these amazing gifties from my wonderful and amazing friends, aunza came along and cold.🐸🐸🐸🐸 me with the whole set? I simply can't believe this was even allowed to happen EA, as no one should have to pay full price for something which one already has a goodly amount of said set. Now I feel so badly because I feel that other deserving simmers could have used 1 or more of these sweet additions to their game, and those sps were somewhat wasted on me :(

I was so happy to see all these little surprises only to have it spoiled by EA's greed in not making it impossible to gift a set when one has several of the items already. To all of you, gr1zzly, Nanatorium, Sharon, Okido, Coretta and Aunza, I love you all for these special gifts and even more so for your gift of friendship, I only hope that EA makes good on this purchase for you dear Aunza, because you shouldn't have been charged full price for something I already owned more than a 1/3 of (10 items). Thank you all more than anything for being my friend, I love you all to pieces, super duper squishy hugs ;)

hugs101.gif
    82024e2d21f41bf01.gif
    39488_1249859586261_full.jpg
    friendthanks30.gif

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited August 2013
    You're welcome. :mrgreen:

Paybacks are heck aren't they? :shock:

PUPPY POWER. :evil: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    gr1zzly wrote:
    I wold like to nominate TnT_Terry: :mrgreen:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=TnT_Terry

PUPPY hate MOOOO KOWS!!! :shock: :lol:

*cough* *cough* Dragon hiccuped and Terry's list got scorched :wink: :twisted:

:shock: :shock: :shock: OH Nooooooooes, she escaped again :shock: :evil: I chained that wascally dragon down in bull chains dagnabbit. Someone had to cut her loose, and when I find that culprit they shall fear the wrath of Ninja Kitty :evil: :twisted: something tells me that evil mutt had something to do with those chains coming undone! :evil: :twisted:

mama D, you are so going DOWN, you have not heard the last of Ninja kitty! :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Thank you so very much for these precious Kows, I can't wait to go play with them on my farm, now maybe I'll be inspired to upload in your honor ;) that is once my fiber optics are installed (connection now at best is a joke). They have been blasting rock in the area so no doubt there is issues happening, which is why our landlord had fiber ordered as his business is affected by this as well. So once the fiber is in woman, look out below cause it's gonna hurt when the farm lands on your tail! :P then I wanna see you escape that! :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: muuuuhahahahaha
    Thanks again for making my ame such a joyous place to play hon, super duper squishy hugs ;)

And thank you for the nomination you old squishy TEDDYBEAR :P

38.gif
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYtkT3eL0-0jafAisKJ1itJooVaKeTqRIh4JT3sFUJlvWwGF4MLw

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2013
    your welcome and maybe next time I will chew on a different wl
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    :shock: Here I was feeling pretty SAFE being that I swore that mangy mutt was clean outta simpoints until the 9th, at least that is the underhanded story he dealt to me :evil: :twisted: So here I split the new set on my wl to shore up my defense walls so to keep that mutt at bay, only to find out that he was up to no good on his simpage shouting to all his minions to attack my poor wl :evil: :twisted: Well I decided that 2 can play at that game and did the same to him on my simpage, only it backfired on me :? :shock: :( So it seems that my 25 item defense wall has been blown to smitherines and has left me with a measley 3 now :evil: This Ninja Kitty will take that mutt down come hell or high waters, it will happen :evil: :twisted:

The Pup sent me! :)

tallcoolone has sent you a gift; Asymmetrical Plant Frame
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

oh...I feel like I should say something..like... PUPPY POWER! LOL

tallcoolone has sent you a gift; Bevy of Branches Sculpture
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

This is kind of neat! :)

tallcoolone has sent you a gift; Wood-framed Bedstead
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Hope you can do something with these pieces! :) Oh..PUPPY POWER! :) LOL

tallcoolone has sent you a gift; Timberland End Table
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

@TCO, you are not supposed to listen to that mutt and even so you should have stopped at just once :P No, you just had to keep throwing lol. Thank you so much for these new treasures for my game hon, I am so looking forward to using them all in my game...squishy hugz ;)

And you'll need some light.

tallcoolone has sent you a gift; Branch Floor Lamp
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Sneak attack...... Snickerssss..... Hehehheheee..... PUPPY POWER. :)

gr1zzly has sent you a gift; Branches n' Rocks Sculpture
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You are in very deep deep doggiedoo mister, just you wait, your time is coming sooner than you think! Thank you so much for the new toy ;)...squishy hugz and more squishy hugz, and because you hate squishy hugz, here's some more squishy hugz :P :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It wasn't me ;) blame the evil puppy!

mattnjenn05 has sent you a gift; Nature's Wall Hooks
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Jenn dear, you are not supposed to listen to that mutt, you are supposed to attack him and not me :P Thank you for those sweet wall hooks, my sim entries will appreciate it much. squishy hugz ;)

I never get to do this. :) yaay... I am so glad that I got to get you this time. :D

godshelpio has sent you a gift; Eccentric Antler Art
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

oh what the heck.. this one too. :D *hugs*

godshelpio has sent you a gift; Tree Frames
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Okay this one too... I'm sorry, I just can't help myself.. It is so much fun to be able to gift people... and especially people like you, who don't have wishlists, and are always gifting others. :)

godshelpio has sent you a gift; Backcountry Partition
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Heidi dear, I have missed you dearly, where have you been hiding? Your msgs made me cry happy tears all over my poor keyboard :D I am so happy to see you back aain and hope you are here to stay awhile. Thank you so much for these wonderful new treasures for my game hon...super squishy hugs ;)

Sorry sweetie. Had to.:D **Hugs**

blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift; Branch Lighting
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**

blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift; Tri-box Lamp
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**

blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift; Timberland Coffee Table
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**

blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift; Backwoods Curtains
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

**Hugs**

blacksheba1973 has sent you a gift; Timberland Dresser
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Sharon dear, I can't believe you sided with the mutt and here I thought we gals stuck together :P It was bad enough you hit me once, but 5 times??? I will get you for this just so you know lol. :P Thank you so much for all these fun new treasures, I am especially loving that tree divider and see it getting used over and over again. More than anything though, thank you for your special friendship...ttys on skype hon, super squishy hugz ;)

Puppy power! ;D

mfb426 has sent you a gift; Faux Fur Dress
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

I hope you enjoy your gifts. :) Have a great day.

mfb426 has sent you a gift; Lovely Leaf Chair
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

@mfb426, As I told the others, don't pay attention to that mangy mutt, he loves to stir up the trouble pot! :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Thank you for the gifts hon, I especially love that new sweater dress and see it getting used a lot. squishy hugz ;)

Terry!!! Hugs for my Terry, Loves for you... :D Judi

Judiland has sent you a gift; Timberland Vanity
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Hiya Judi, wherever have you been for so long, gosh I sure have missed your cheerful self ;) Thank you so much for the gift hon, but please be sure to pop by my simpage or email more often. super squishy hugz ;)

Heard you have a Wishlist! Gotta get yeah! :D

tkbluebasketball has sent you a gift; Quilted Vest
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Just you listen here TK, you do enough damage around this joint without joining the likes of that mutt :P Just remember, Ninja Kitty has sharp claws muuuuuhahahahaha :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Thank you for the gift hon, that vest will keep my simmies warm in the cold weather ;) squishy hugz

Just because : ) Hugs!

tanubanue has sent you a gift; Backwoods Bookshelf
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Awwwe this was so sweet of you Tanu, thank you very much. Nice to know there are a few of you left that don't bow down the the mutt. I can never have enough bookshelves and this one will look fabulous in my cabins. Thanks and squishy hugz ;)

Oh, yay, you still have a wishlist! Enjoy! :D

Bookworm742 has sent you a gift; One with Nature Dress
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Listen here BW, you have done enough damage to my poor wl this past year. It's time for a new stomping ground don't ya think? Thanks for that sweet gress, I love it ;) squishy hugs

Have a great weekend.

Chrysame has sent you a gift; Faux Fur Dress
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Hiya Chrys, nice to meet you and thanks so much for the gift and your new friendship. I hope you decide to stick around here. Have a great weekend as well, squishy hugz ;)

just wanted to spread some joy big hugs

JACKIEMALEK2 has sent you a gift; I Heart Nature Outfit
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Hiya Jackie, somehow I'm thinkin you followed suit behind that mangy mutt, but you are just too sweet to become as evil as he is :P But Ninja Kitty will keep a close eye upon you just in case :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Thank you for the awesome outfit, I love layered look outfits best for recoloring, it just gives more dimention for our simmies ;) squishy hugz

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist any longer. You can blame that puppy, if it makes you feel any better. :P

Sharonj has sent you a gift; Camo Clad
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Yeah yeah yeah, blame the mutt right? Not this time sister, I know deep down you wanted to be the one to beat that mutt at his own game by killing the last piece so he couldn't get to it! I got your number sister, you been hangin around that mutt way too long and have gotten just as devious as he is :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Thank you for the very cool outfit hon, but just remember, Ninja Kitty doesn't forget :P muuuuhahahahahaha :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Squishy hugs

Thank you all so very much for all these new treasures for my game, but more than anything, I thank you for your most treasured friendships...squishy hugs to you all ;)

6a01348933f21d970c0168e62e3556970c-800wi
    t2.gif
    ste230d_en_stor_og_varm_klem.jpg
    99620yg3qmny0nokfwbu.jpeg
    Post edited by Unknown User on

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    798136gsqrcjzbex.gif

PUPPY just wuvzzzzz it when a plan comes together. :mrgreen:

Only 2 items from the new set left. :lol:

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow!! That's a lot of gifts :O

lol
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    gr1zzly wrote:
    798136gsqrcjzbex.gif

PUPPY just wuvzzzzz it when a plan comes together. :mrgreen:

Only 2 items from the new set left. :lol:

Wowza Gr1zzly ;P you really are just nuts about gifting aren't you!! Hehe!
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2013
    You're welcome sweetie, but it was all the dawg's doing. :lol: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited October 2013
    You're so welcome! :D
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm sooooo confused by this set! :) I hope you have a great time with it! :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    edited October 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    :shock: :shock: Alas my wl has died a horrible death once again :? :mrgreen:

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by sharonj
    OOOOPPPPPS! lol
    Sharonj has sent you a gift: Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

I want you all to know just how selfless Sharon truly is. She has been watching ads for months and saving her sps other than a few random gifts to friends along the way. She has this same set on her wl along with several other items and a few sets and should have treated herself to some new content :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: So now I say to all my friends, please please bury her wl so deep she'll need months to climb out for air :evil: :evil: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you so very much my dear Sharon, this is a very special gift to me because you chose to gift me instead of treating yourself like you should have done. I now can't wait to tackle my resort WIP with this amazing set, it will be 5* in no time I am sure. Thank you and super-duper squishy hugz ;)

Big-hugs-keep-smiling-8850526-323-326.jpg
    ThankYou_cat.jpg

Just saw this, and thought it was so nice!!! :3 How sweet of sharonj!! I am going to check out her wl to see if there's anything I can afford :twisted: I don't have much but... Y'know ;)

EDIT: Ahh shucks. Only 1 set ;) Sneaky sharon
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited October 2013
    You're welcome sweetie, but it was all the dawg's doing. :lol: **Hugs**

I agree with what she said. :thumbup:
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited October 2013
    you are so welcome i love spreading joy when i can and you deserve this and so much more thank you for the friend request that is the best thank you i can ask for :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    :shock: Awwwwe you guys are makin me flood the keyboard here :( I feel soooooooooooooo warm & squishy loved. I just wuvs all my friends to pieces :D
    Thank you all for your treasured frindships and super big squishy hugs to you all :D

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited October 2013
    You are very welcome hon. :) I like to do sneak attacks from time to time, and I have been wanting to get you for a while, but you never have a WL :) So a big thank you to gr1zzly for that. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: My wl is no more once again, it seems Grandma came along and burried me alive inside a crater a gazillion miles round, and oh my how DARK it is in here I mean she could have at least threw in the flashlight even though the batteries were near dead :P right? :? :shock: Can someone please send the payloader to lift this thing enough so I can at least stand up? :mrgreen:

Grandmothergamer was pretty slick on how she went about this I can tell ya :P She posts this question on my status:

Hello from game! Any idea where I can find the kitchen jars with the mushrooms on that I saw in Hyde's house in MH? I can't find them, only the strawberry and sunflower ones we have always had.

So of course I politely answer with this (yeah I should have put 2 and 2 together eh?)
    @Grandmothergamer, if it's an item that comes with MH than I have no idea as I don't have MH yet. I hope you find them though, goodluck hon ;)

And she comes back with;
    Grandmothergamer says;

Check your email :shock: :shock: :shock:

So I go to my email and OMG I nearly fainted :shock: :mrgreen:

You have received a sims 3 store gift from Grandmothergamer!

well you've got it now! I min. my game to come up and send it to you. Suggest you remove a bunch of trees from edit town, it's a little dark to really appreciate the wonderful work they've done. Hugs

Grandmothergamer has sent you a gift: Midnight Hollow. (Gold)
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Here I was dancing and jumping and screaching like a child on Christmas morning and TJ thought I'd totally lost my mind :P
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Happy happy Dance!

I am still in a state of utter shock I can tell ya, and I can't thank you enough for this amazing gift, this world is spectacular and I am now in here trying to navigate through the darkness. I should be used to this living in Norway :P lol I still can't believe you did this :P Hon I thank you from the depths of my heart, you truly made my day, week and month with this. Super duper squishy hugz, Kitty kisses & puppy smoochies

[img]http://whats-*********.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/thank-you-300x276.jpg[/img]
    Thank-you-my-dear-firend-xx-cynthia-selahblue-cynti19-31007500-438-317.png
    kitty-kisses-coming-your-way-smooc.jpg
    puppy-kiss-495.jpg

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hehehehehe........ Snickersssss.......

Here you will need this to get out.
    track-hoe-200CLC-2_zpsaa71e0fb.jpg

dogs-rule-cats-drool1-448x465_zpsc0b76812.png
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2013
    Congrats sweetie. Glad you got hit. :D **hugs**