Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shades Cattery

Hello and Welcome!
This is my Cattery Thread.

You can visit my Cattery by clicking the banner in my Signature!
Feel free to post pictures of Templates from my cattery you are using in your game or my poses if you wish to share anything related to My content or cats/templates feel free to do so, I will do my best to answer questions and replay to comments as needed.

I do requests at the exception that if you request a specific breed template ill add it to my templates for anyone to download on my website, however if your requesting a custom coat/cat such as that of a dear pet It is up to you how you recieve it.

Please refer to my Cattery website for further info.

Thank you! :D
Z6gfpiv.png?1

Comments

• Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    edited October 2013
    I live your lilac points! So cute :shock:! Are you also a registry?

EDIT: Duh, I just looked at your site *blonde moment*! I will be reigisering soon!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited October 2013
    matmoate wrote:
    I live your lilac points! So cute :shock:! Are you also a registry?

EDIT: Duh, I just looked at your site *blonde moment*! I will be reigisering soon!

haha nice :D thanks, I worked all day yesterday getting that registry up... I still have to register my cats and am still waiting for my approval from the The Sims 3 breeders Association... X3 hopefully they accept my application
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This is a cat pose i made today for presenting the cats body type. it requires a bit of positioning in game but it for my first pose, i think i did ok!

Screenshot-621_zps02018032.jpg~original

Screenshot-622_zpsaf34e018.jpg~original

Screenshot-620_zps3525adb2.jpg~original
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hello great looking cats there and your pose does look great.It looks just like they do in cat shows great job. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello great looking cats there and your pose does look great.It looks just like they do in cat shows great job. :mrgreen:

Thank you :)

I plan to make more cat show poses and then make a package of them available to download in my cattery >w<;

and various other poses as well, ive made a few XD gotta set them all up tho haha
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Whoa, those are some very pretty cats! And the pose looks like the real thing - very cool!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Kittens ready for adoption and pose packs are up, all pose player friendly, but please read their description before downloading.

also please make sure you have the CC I show on my website before you apply for one of my cats, or else they will probably not show up correctly in your game.

and to access my website click the banner in my signature.
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I love the poses! Ughh, life has been kind of busy and I am in the process of rebuilding my stables and I haven't had time to register my cats. I will just need to redo one of their coats and take pictures. I might do it today (I am playing... uhm hooky :lol: )
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    HmenzHmenz Posts: 394 Member
    edited October 2013
    I LOVE your kittens! They are all so pretty. Too bad i dont breed cats or show them. Hmm... Any cat looking to be a pet/ barn cat? They're all gorgeous. And just wanted to make sure you'd accept one being a pet before i filled out a form.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hmenz wrote:
    I LOVE your kittens! They are all so pretty. Too bad i dont breed cats or show them. Hmm... Any cat looking to be a pet/ barn cat? They're all gorgeous. And just wanted to make sure you'd accept one being a pet before i filled out a form.

The ones up currently are all purebreds but I think maybe I should make some barn cats that are just like a Torti female and maybe a Tabby male like I used to have as a breed but it was inaccurate since torti cats are almost never male and torti and calico are not real breeds its just a color/pattern variant like tabby.

So i guess ill make some barn cats as my next project :> and ill be sure to let everyone know :P
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    HmenzHmenz Posts: 394 Member
    edited October 2013
    It would be wonderful if you made barn cats. I'm looking for a few to have at my stable and one to have at my kennel to test my Border collies with cats.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Bump for the really amazingly beautiful kittens!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thank you! :D

I am working on a Halloween Pose Pack at this moment, i need to get it up before Halloween I actually wanna try to get it up by tomorrow sometime, so if you guys have any spoOoky kitty poses that interests you, then feel free to post any ideas :>
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sneek peek of my halloween cat poses for the halloween pose pack :)

Screenshot-683_zps5776149a.jpg~original
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So i just put up my Halloween pose pack for Cats, it is now available for download on my website in the Downloads section, I hope you can all enjoy it.

If anyone uses the poses and takes picture they wish to share, then I would be happy to see them :)
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited October 2013
    I love your poses! I am starting up a cattery myself (still need to find out which breed I will do.) and these poses are wonderful! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I love your poses! I am starting up a cattery myself (still need to find out which breed I will do.) and these poses are wonderful! :D

Thank you!

I try to make fun poses for every Cat Lover! And am happy you like them :)

I hope you can start up a Cattery, I love seeing new Catteries!
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I hope it's ok but I am applying for two kittens. xD
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thats okay :> It is somtimes a good idea since someone else might apply for one then atleast u get one out of it!

Its hard to give out a kitten to only one person when 4 people ask for the same one Dx
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I love Roxy and Jasper. <3 I applied for those two, I couldn't help it because they are so darn adorable. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for your Applications rooroomay1509!

I just finished my Halloween Cats they will only be available till NOV 1st so go ahead and download them on my downloads page of my Cattery

Screenshot-699_zps10e8a64b.jpg~original

Screenshot-692_zps483c3789.jpg~original

Screenshot-695_zps4b16a180.jpg~original

Screenshot-697_zpsa3b65624.jpg~original
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited October 2013
    I am with Hmenz, I would love a Shades barn cat=) =)=)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ANNIEOVER wrote:
    I am with Hmenz, I would love a Shades barn cat=) =)=)

I plan to have Barn cat litters up during the first week of November :3
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I will be moving on the 31st and might be offline for at the most a week, so my Halloween cats will be there till I am able to take them down and barn cats will be up as soon as I get the internet hooked up at my new place :)

Thanks for the support!
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    boots1692boots1692 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi,
    i am in the market for a siamese kitten lol. i want to add one to my kennel.
    Thank You,
    Melinda