Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding the The Sims 3 to origin?

Is it possible to add the sims 3 and its expansion packs to origin then play without using the CD/DVD disc? (I have the code for each expansion but, would like to give the games to my friend.)

Thanks

Comments

• simoncat11simoncat11 Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes I did this with my games, if you still have the serial codes, I believe you go to the top bar on origin and there's an option to "redeem product code" you put in your code, and then a digital download will start. If you can't find it, do a live chat with an origin member. They're super helpful and they'll do it for you.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    edited September 2013
    simoncat11 wrote:
    Yes I did this with my games, if you still have the serial codes, I believe you go to the top bar on origin and there's an option to "redeem product code" you put in your code, and then a digital download will start. If you can't find it, do a live chat with an origin member. They're super helpful and they'll do it for you.
    I don't think that'll work. I don't think there is way too.
  • simoncat11simoncat11 Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2013
    I had two of my games registered here, but couldn't find my code, so it will be even easier if you have your code. I contacted origin help and they asked a few questions, saw that they were registered here and they made my games able to digitally download. I had to do it this way because my computer's disc drive doesn't work so I needed it to be a digital version. I just opened up Origin to make sure I could find the "redeem product code" button. click "Origin" at the top of the bar, and "redeem product code" is an option.